• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^Its more the rediculous combo potential that Gill ***** with, not to mention you're pretty much dead AND stunned from these combos.

Just watch this video LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IEiSgkOUYU

(good thing he's a boss and absocompletely banned)
lmao. That vid is hilarious. Man I didn't know the taunt made his attacks stronger.

I also didn't know you could combo into his flying light jesus death move. o_0

Meverse

Smash Cadet
^Its more the rediculous combo potential that Gill ***** with, not to mention you're pretty much dead AND stunned from these combos.

this is da reason y i play street fighter cuz of its brokeness

Blanka (i think that's how you spell his name) FTW!!!

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
landy i haz kestion.
1. where do I get a game pad thing for ps2? o.o
2. do you sell games? 8D i wanna get sf 3rdstrike and ggxxac =]

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
landy i haz kestion.
1. where do I get a game pad thing for ps2? o.o
2. do you sell games? 8D i wanna get sf 3rdstrike and ggxxac =]
I got my Arcade Stick off of ebay, the Hori sticks are really good, they are about $90-$100.

I don't really want to sell MY street fighter and guilty gear, my ps2 is too old to be modded at shops, so I haven't really cared for doing it myself. However if your PS2 is modded I will copy and burn them for free...

Other than that you would have to ebay Third Strike, that is kinda hard to come by these days and you can probably find GGXX: AC english at EB Games.

i second some sort of event this saturday.
and on second thought of this, I was supposed to see my mom Saturday I think, she is leaving for vacations for a couple weeks. I might be able to come for a bit, or even a bit on Sunday if there is something...****.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so I have PA Day friday.
If my plans fail, im willing to melee.
so whats happening this weekend?

Osman

Smash Apprentice

I'm waiting to see what Seth is like in Street Fighter IV. I heard there's a preemptive ban, but some people want to wait and test him first. But I mean, he's just a combination of everything that makes every other character good: he has a dragon punch, a nearly lag free sonic boom, Urien's shoulder tackles, Gief's SPD, Dhalsim's range, Chun Li's lightning kicks (no one cares) and that messed up stomach super.

Edit: The CHIP DAMAGE from Gill's jesus-omg-wtf-death super does 50% of your health bar. lolwat.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
I'm waiting to see what Seth is like in Street Fighter IV. I heard there's a preemptive ban, but some people want to wait and test him first. But I mean, he's just a combination of everything that makes every other character good: he has a dragon punch, a nearly lag free sonic boom, Urien's shoulder tackles, Gief's SPD, Dhalsim's range, Chun Li's lightning kicks (no one cares) and that messed up stomach super.

Edit: The CHIP DAMAGE from Gill's jesus-omg-wtf-death super does 50% of your health bar. lolwat.
don't forget Gill's taunt which makes him STRONGER.

wish falcon had that kind of taunt...

idea

Smash Master
"You mean, right into her skin?"
"Don't worry, it'll be absorbed into her body."

heh, i watched it with the sound off before. i know the guy's voice from somewhere. HEY is it matt from digimon?!

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
"You mean, right into her skin?"
"Don't worry, it'll be absorbed into her body."

heh, i watched it with the sound off before. i know the guy's voice from somewhere. HEY is it matt from digimon?!
yup that's matt from digimon. I remember that tone of voice when he was talking to Sora. Thanks for reminding me

Top Bottom