• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
oh

iunno

just do it how you find it comfortable. i just X --> side + a after the f-tilt usually but some people c-stick the fair or use Y or even use the control stick for the jump so w/e. just do it how it feels comfortable.

if they di away f-tilt doesn't combo on fox much (although it's still broken against him 'cuz it sets up tech chase and is too good defensively and stuff).

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
David, I noticed in some videos that you can f-air Foxes out of f-tilt at around 60%; so I ask you, how the **** do you do that? I can get it sometimes if I slide my thumb from Y to A, but usually nothing happens.

pick-up-brawl
jk dont do that, thats a bad idea. really bad

but seriously just ftilt>jump>fair>???>profit?

i dont see the hard part D: like, theres nothing even like, technical about it,
a. do one move
b. jump.
c. do next move.

D: your post baffled my mind

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
if it's not working because they're diing away then dash attack where they land or something.

just remember to sh the fair if they pop up in front of you. better chance of follow through after the fair.

at 60 you can do better stuff on fox if he bad dis the initial f-tilt though (hintity hint hint).

Osman

Smash Apprentice
OMGZ, you're so cool with your internet pictures. If I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry, but relax. And did you honestly have to include 3 separate internet memes in your post? You don't represent yourself very well.

In the particular video I mentioned, David performed a rising f-air to hit Fox at 60% after a forward tilt. I wanted to know how he performs this consistently, as clearly a regular SHFFL is too high and will whiff.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
do the fair while rising in your short hop.

or do the fair while rising in your full jump depending on how high they went.

you have to be quick. not fox shdl or multishine quick or anything but it's a reasonably tricky timing.

rising aerials are ****, however, and they're much more important with sheik than just combo finishers. rising double bair full jump is pretty much a wall for peach if you space and use platforms properly and don't get caught with your pants down and faired/dash attacked by the peach.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
do the fair while rising in your short hop.

or do the fair while rising in your full jump depending on how high they went.

you have to be quick. not fox shdl or multishine quick or anything but it's a reasonably tricky timing.

rising aerials are ****, however, and they're much more important with sheik than just combo finishers. rising double bair full jump is pretty much a wall for peach if you space and use platforms properly and don't get caught with your pants down and faired/dash attacked by the peach.
That's what I figured; is the C-stick or the A button easier for while rising aerials? That's what I'm most curious about really; I can't do it every time.

And don't waste your 2000th post on me, reply to my question later :p.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
Lol, sorry it wasnt meant to be offensive if you took it that way XD
i'm lame that way rofl
its just kinda found that question silly :p
serry =[

edit: i only count 2 memes.

edit edit : nvm

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Lol, sorry it wasnt meant to be offensive if you took it that way XD
i'm lame that way rofl
its just kinda found that question silly :p
serry =[

edit: i only count 2 memes.

edit edit : nvm
I apologize for being an *** as well, but it's late and I'm really tired (NO JOHNS OSMAN, YOU'RE JUST A DOUCHE :p), but no hard feelings man, I'd like to meet you if you come out to the next fest.

Don't think that I'm not lame. If you're a part of the RaynEX Fan Club on Facebook, check out all the dumb **** I just posted for the photos.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
Lol, we've met ^_^
*desh*
great i've revealed it....i'll give it 2 days before im banned.

and yeah im in the thing on facebook lol
i just said
"oh lord" or something like that (dont remember...late night johns) ^_^

EDIT: OH HAI BERNIE. =]

idea

Smash Master
well, that probably wasn't smart. you know what WOULD be smart...make a new account now preemptively and start posting on it before this one is banned.

not as smart now i've said that, but whatever =P

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
well thats just random ^^^^
and im baffled at the weird letters when he coulda got something real original with his 01 join date @_@

D

Deleted member

wow i would like to personally thank ken for the most exciting survivor season yet

jesus this is intense lmao

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna lie, it's the sex =/

It's just too vanilla for my taste ;p

Top Bottom