• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Omg I got a gamebridge from my friend for free, can someone teach me how to use it?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Gamebridge is really really ****ty.

If you use it to record and play, all your l-cancel timings will be screwed up afterward for a while because of lag that occurs when you play on your computer. Just a warning.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
josh/ peter,
not gamebridge is fine, you dont need to play it on your computer, just buy 3 audio component splitters and you can connect your gamecube to you're laptop to record, and still play on your tv.
no lag.
thats what i do ^_^
(the splitters are like 1$ each)

peterx

Smash Apprentice
kay i'll go pick up some splitters from like the source or something on my way home from school.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
kay i'll go pick up some splitters from like the source or something on my way home from school.
kk, remember, its gonna say audio splitter prolly, but it'll work for the video too so just get 3 of the same thing ^_^
also did he give you the software? without it the gamebridge is useless :dizzy:

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Nice Opeth t-shirt.

Anyway, I saw commercials for this product on TV, use it in the combo video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S_Jm_FwM0

The one's on TV are so much funnier because they say it all the time.

Edit: Is anyone else going to the Street Fighter II Turbo tournament (SNES) on November 30th? I have a stick we can all use if we go, though if we face each other in the pools, I obviously get it :p.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I don't believe this.
Ken is running survival wow.
take this in. The votes todays revolved around Crystal and Charlie.
It went: Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie then Charlie ...
If Ken didnt mindgamed Sugar AGAIN. Crystal would of been out. Im predicting the next vote out is Randy since he has issue with everyone. Then Corian or w.e. her name is going to be voted out since a couple of people have problems with her too. looks like Ken is gonna make top 6.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Bob will probably be out soon too after those 2, as he was part of their alliance. Dman, too bad, I liked the guy. But yea, I would never have thought Sugar woudl side with Ken again. He knows women too well. Thought Crystal would get voted out, and along with their alliance. Good thing that didn't happen :D

Osman

Smash Apprentice
tequila diamonds

That's the perfect name for a **** rock band, in the style of KISS.

Anyway, can I cordially invite myself to David's tomorrow? There's a chance I can't make it, but if I can, what time would it be going down at? I've been practicing with Sheik like a fiend, I feel she's really improved.

David, I noticed in some videos that you can f-air Foxes out of f-tilt at around 60%; so I ask you, how the **** do you do that? I can get it sometimes if I slide my thumb from Y to A, but usually nothing happens.

Top Bottom