• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I do feel like hosting but, I can't host anything tomorrow.

I have grandparents coming over for Thanksgiving dinner (yeah I don't get why it's this late either) and I have work in the afternoon tomorrow.

Depending on when my grandparents leave I'd like to host something on Sunday.
Awesome Eric.

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
I do feel like hosting but, I can't host anything tomorrow.

I have grandparents coming over for Thanksgiving dinner (yeah I don't get why it's this late either) and I have work in the afternoon tomorrow.

Depending on when my grandparents leave I'd like to host something on Sunday.
I'll try to make it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo remenber how i posted a combo like a year ago well today i wanted to go back and c all my crapy combos and guess wat youtube tells me

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party

XD

worldjem7

Smash Ace
so, so far i'm guessing Ndot and Eugene want to come on sunday.

Who else would want to come on sunday?

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
chet posting lol

^I did, but I still think it had WAY less impact then his snake.

Minus falco is nothing without his CG, I beated his falco one match with my fox because he didn't get to grab me enough. After I tried ICs and lost badly, because my ICs sux.

You forgot King Ace who plays MK and there was another MK in teams I don't remember who, though...

Btw, can you refresh my mind with which characters the 1st team won? MK and Snake? Yeah, that was it.
dramaaa....

game set

Smash Apprentice
so, so far i'm guessing Ndot and Eugene want to come on sunday.

Who else would want to come on sunday?

i could try, but i'd haveto get all theway back here for mon. not likeigotoschoolthatoften ANYWAYS.

my space bar is gimpedbtw, you have to slam it down, andti still doesntwork sometime
s.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol so guess wat i'm looking 2 see why they blocked it and they say its cuz of the song i used......so because i used the busta rhymes song they banded my dam video.....

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
fc in any direction without losing momentum

i'm also finding it easier to do stuff in general clawing with peach even fc nairs

like, the really fast ones

i might switch to claw entirely with peach if i continue to find the motions easier and i might try ics this way too. it feels like i can hold r when i do stuff and constantly buffer shield because i have a free middle finger the entire time which is pretty sick.

i might try clawing marth

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
the only difficulty i'm finding clawing atm is short hop with y button.

my y button has been long-neglected on this controller LOL.

that and i'm using my index finger to do it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
basically the way claw works i think is

right thumb --> A, B, X, and C-stick
index finger --> Y, X
middle finger --> R

but i don't know for sure that's just how i'm practicing it atm. mostly when i claw i use y to jump because with peach i can press as hard as i want because i'm going to cancel the jump with float anyways. unless i'm shing turnips in which case i use my thumb to tap X because X is my normal jump but i'm thinking it would be better to just sh with my index finger so i could flick the c-stick with my thumb asap.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you could but it's not particularly helpful for him i find.

it's basically just using your middle finger on the R trigger so your index finger and thumb can do the buttons (and c-stick) together opposed to just the thumb.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
OK people should be coming in around 1pm and also...

MAKE SURE YOU BRING TVs or CUBE+MELEE

I only have 2 TVs and I only have 1 Melee+cube

So, since more than 2-4 people are coming then you might want to try to swing for a TV if you can.

At the very least bring a Cube+Melee for my second TV.

edit: ....where the hell is everyone?

Engo

Smash Ace
From the Event 52 thread:

"Darkrain and Wife beat ryenEX and euphorias team (team canada) after ryenex and euphoria took out jiano and dmac."

and I heard Jiano and Dmac were like ****** everyone in teams. Just thought I would post this since some people are probably wondering how they're doing.

(first post in months,again.)

Top Bottom