• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
@ Eugene.

Foster brothers.

F*cking foster brothers. >_<

And also, when you type in your message, the text looks so pretty! D:

Yeah, last time I checked, they were $50 bucks for a new one. >_>
Well, most of GTA is broke so we go for the cheap used ones xD

And whats so special about fonts now?
wat?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hello ^_^ literally right above toronto (vaughan/concord) Unfortunately, school exsists so I cant play much until summer break. Btw, Im 15 :p

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
Hello ^_^ literally right above toronto (vaughan/concord) Unfortunately, school exsists so I cant play much until summer break. Btw, Im 15 :p
exia, where abouts in vaughan do you live? im around highway 7 and pinevally a lot. i mean.. a lot rofl. if you're interested in melee im down.

i'll pm u in case u dont come back to the thread like so many others do >_>

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
sweet, but i dont know wer to meet. du u live ne where near mccowan or finch??
nope. i go to school around there though... so if YOU live around there we could play at your place.

and if you guys are 15... doesn't that put you in grade 10?... i cant lie there is no excuse to sacrifice video games for grade 10 homework :) haha procrastination for the win

ps: i'm asian to haha

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
nope. i go to school around there though... so if YOU live around there we could play at your place.

and if you guys are 15... doesn't that put you in grade 10?... i cant lie there is no excuse to sacrifice video games for grade 10 homework :) haha procrastination for the win

ps: i'm asian to haha
I use asian planning skills and balance the two ;o

Most of the time i only have English homework though. I also only smash on weekends.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
I use asian planning skills and balance the two ;o

Most of the time i only have English homework though. I also only smash on weekends.
oh alright cool. eeew english homeworks like THE easy... coles notes my friend... teaches you every book in the world in like 5 mins lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Why hello there. I will now quote alot of posts.

Wtf, so you can't play until the summer? That's like 10 months. =\

Im 15 and ******. School stops me at some points.

fail =(
Are you seriously 15?

No you're kidding, right?

i'm 15 too n i still play melee once in a while....brawl too but more melee :)
Wtf how come everyone is so young?!

I'm 17. Bai.
WTF! I swear you were like...a high school graduate!

Everyone is ALOT younger than I thought apparently.

i'm 4serial
I'm BooM!

Err, SUP3RCANS1R.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I caught up with most of the pages already. I got way too many stories to tell.

I beat hungrybox and wife. I also made it to winner's semi-finals and my bracket match with Darkrain was recorded on the big screen. The vids will be up soon.

I have a bunch of recordings of me vs. Scar and how he beat me. I have about an hour of footage I'm going to throw together in a montage.

idea

Smash Master
Guess what? You all know how my Brawl got jacked?

Well, guess what then?

Now my f*cking Melee got jacked too.

So, I can't even smash anymore... =(

There really is no point coming on SmashBoards anymore.....

At least not that much....
no one plays melee by themselves anyway. just for tech skill practice. just come to things already =P

edit:
http://www.daclarke.org/Humour/santa.html

Top Bottom