• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
grmo that was amazing rofl.
jake the page doesnt need to be deleted =D
just warn whoever doesnt want to have a laugh to skip over it ^_^

game set

Smash Apprentice
That was like a spamolosion, like an army with spam for rations, then a soldier drops his grenade in the spam can. Then bam! spam in the can all over the man; i'm not a fan.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
in other news... i recently downloaded Forgetting sarah marshal and the 3 seasons of avatar... but the sound wont work... any thoughts as to why?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i think its got something to do with my media player... the one that comes with macs.. the name is escaping me right now. cuz it doesn't make sense that BOTH sets of video files i downloaded don't work

edit:
i'm not at home right now but i'll post the file type when i am

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
epic.
lol no but seriously im gonna go see it for lulz.
they like killed it.
took out all the cool ppls,
took away the excessive screaming, glowing and strange *** energy blast bomb thingies

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
im hosting a sex orgi, no parent-class-homos allowed.
only hot wimminz and other ppls that dont take parenting and discriminate against people who take parenting >_>

worldjem7

Smash Ace
eric, do u feel like hosting tommorow?
I do feel like hosting but, I can't host anything tomorrow.

I have grandparents coming over for Thanksgiving dinner (yeah I don't get why it's this late either) and I have work in the afternoon tomorrow.

Depending on when my grandparents leave I'd like to host something on Sunday.

Top Bottom