• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah, some tournaments use modded wiis for finals and stuff so it's cool
people are probably gonna do side tournaments with hacked airdodges brawl like they have smash64

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
i really find the physics hack thing meaningless, unless of course brawl was played with hacks all the time. while we're at it how abouts infinite jumps, move swap, and super chars >_>

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
it take 30 mins walking to get to my house from centennial
thats like a 5 minute drive. which i could make :) i'm in class now but let me know if yuo wanna play and i can probably come by around...530-6 maybe... for about an hour.

to 4serial:
so your gunna play an unbalanced melee with 35 characters then?

4Serial

Smash Lord
to 4serial:
so your gunna play an unbalanced melee with 35 characters then?
I'LL HACK TO MAKE IT SOMEWHHAT BALANCED!
i'll be a better game director than that other douchebag.

Wario is probably the most fun character in Brawl. Just as long as people don't pull that grab release bull**** on you =[ I'M TAKING THAT OUT AS WELL

I don't mind playing a more fun brawl game
i'd rather play it than brawl, but only when i don't feel like playing melee
which is silly

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol guys check out this post on one of the brawl wave dashing vids

Lol, this is too bad... this means you guys aren't good at videogames, need to fix it so you could play... please... do you want Wavedash??

GO PLAY MELEE!

are you trying to make come back those times when the tourneys were for Marth only? xDD... maybe one Falco...
or maybe you're trying to make Tiers to come back...

LOL super brawl noob :D

worldjem7

Smash Ace

Lol, this is too bad... this means you guys aren't good at videogames, need to fix it so you could play... please... do you want Wavedash??

GO PLAY MELEE!

are you trying to make come back those times when the tourneys were for Marth only? xDD... maybe one Falco...

Wooooooow... That's like some epic scrubbiness going on right there. Nasty....

bernard's thing moved back to 4:00
What bernard thing?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yo guys I'm "tournamenting" a new game called Mook jji bba, korean rock paper scissors, everyone learn it.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman

GO PLAY MELEE!

wicked... another idiot that thinks its gamebreaks that makes pro smashers awesome... i think as a community we should pay people to go to each of these people's houses and 4 stock them with Pichu just so they'll shut up for a bit lol and make a combo video compilation haha

On Marth Tourneys... no i'd rather play brawl so there's only MK tourneys... LOL

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Its funny watching melee peeps talk about brawl.
The only ones who'd opinion I'd ever respect are those who play both.

Why am I like the only person that actually plays both well :(...

D

Deleted member

nigg i will 4 stock ur garbz jiggz n tie with your scrubby ghetto bird :) (thats brawl for ya)

naw but i can switch from either easily

4Serial

Smash Lord
i play both lol

i don't think it'll become a standard any time soon because too many people are complaining about one thing or the other
i guess i meant that brampton will be hacking their wiis and not playing boring brawl

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
i play both lol

i don't think it'll become a standard any time soon because too many people are complaining about one thing or the other
i guess i meant that brampton will be hacking their wiis and not playing boring brawl
Sorry, I meant you have to be "good" at both, when you've proven you're good at neither.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Its funny watching melee peeps talk about brawl.
The only ones who'd opinion I'd ever respect are those who play both.

Why am I like the only person that actually plays both well :(...
i'm still on both... just for the record. but i do recognize its brokenness lol

...but just reading your second post... this is a redundant post since i'm in the same vote lol

Top Bottom