• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
I will play ALL of you when I come back this december. And I will **** you up, while probably losing to the exact same people as I used to lose to, with nobody new.

So either stfu and stand aside, or bet on it. Anyone who I didn't name as big 5 and feels big MM me. I'm just a brawl noob right what could I do....

Kids these days...
i might MM one of your non-jiggs characters. that'd be a good match =D

^ that's what i was talking about, too. "kids these days..." that's so arrogant, even if it was a joke =P

mike - if it's worth anything, i'm always glad when people pick falcon. you can downthrow knee and stuff, but i feel so comfortable playing a falcon...all of a sudden it feels more like i'm playing fox. so many of my moves work and half of them combo into other ones...on top of that i can crouch under grabs and easily intercept recovery. it's fun for me, and that's probably not a good thing for the falcon =P

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'll fight for King of Jewstar X.X With like 5 different chars. I'm confident I can grab Jiggs by like forcing her into shield. Peach dittos are really sex X.X But you could go another char vs. my Peach if you want

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Lol ok Kyle we can do Ganon vs Jiggs $2 or something. Ganon vs jiggs is allways an awesome match. =D

Where is everyone else stepping up huh? Actions speak louder than words Deshbag, and you're looking like a punk.

Mike: Marth was your only chance.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you of all people should know that would mean jack **** >_>
lol

I know. I like posting pointlessness though.

I've been trying to pick her up lately for amusement purposes. But I really don't play her seriously. Mostly I just FC nairs really fast when I'm close and turnip --> Fair when I'm not close. The trouble is that I'm not very smart with her and often kill myself or play dumb.

And I concur, Mike, Peach dittos are amazing. Float back and Fair for life.

D

Deleted member

davey i meant that towards mikes post, :p but i guess so. yeah, peach dittos can be fun when you're making fun of adnan's lack of testicles. but peach dittos are just ********. it's like doing a falco ditto in brawl to establish dominance. (let me give you a heads up - the matches dont make sense)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Peach dittos are skilled based though. Most Peach players just can't deal with turnip spam lol. Marco should MM Nate for like $50 with 20 different characters.

idea

Smash Master
Lol ok Kyle we can do Ganon vs Jiggs $2 or something. Ganon vs jiggs is allways an awesome match. =D

Where is everyone else stepping up huh? Actions speak louder than words Deshbag, and you're looking like a punk.

yeah, that'll be fun. and close too, i predict. i'm pretty good now =P

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice

how am i looking like a punk?
Lol, all i did was defended a friend when u said he wasnt good even though you've been out of the gta melee scene for a while. Then somehow you managed to make this about you and how you could come back and **** 80% of gta.

Its not like i even said i was better than u.
At most i said there were a lot more people than u think that are.
I also told you to gtfo since if someone says anything to you, you feel the need to start a scene and debate lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jake's just jealous that my **** is bigger than his.

All this talk of Jake playing and Nate playing is kinda giving me a tingling feeling, the kind that makes me wanna **** some peoplez. But I'll leave that **** a side.

Serious talk, how are we getting to CAST4 guys. Seriously, who's planning on going. There is a car option that's slightly possible but who is down for like a 7 day drive? LOL GTA ROAD TRIP.

By 7 day drive I mean 10 day drive cuz everyone knows that the GTA Melee scene has the best luck when it comes to getting the greatest weather for an OOP tournament.

****ing shiettt.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Don't wanna go to CAST4, they're super failing with rides. I'd only go if the Quebec players already bought their tickets. I don't need to travel that far to play a bunch of ****ty n00bs. I'm really going to just chill with and play the frenchies

D

Deleted member

it doesnt matter that nate and i have been inactive from the scene. we havent gotten worse. i'd even say i'm better.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Oh wow, lol I was hoping you'd come, but things are tight with money for you. Don't blame you then lol.

Anyone else going? If nobody goes lol, I might not go either.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I have the money to go. But I'm not gonna travel to play those ****ty players without Quebec there. Honestly, their spacies are on par with mine. Jake come out then, and let's see.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Cavendish brand good? those ones are so **** good..

Otherwise I'm not sure what to do about that LOL. Also, where are MY cinnamon rolls ***got.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that I might be the only person representing gta in melee at alberta? This **** is bizzaro world status.

D

Deleted member

mike, since you think you're hot **** and west coast is full of ****ty players, mission out and win the tournament, which won't happen. I would even put money on it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
man, I just realised, they'd be all like "blahblahblah ontario flops blah"

I kinda want us to go and beat them in the crew battle for bragging rights lol. If nobody ends up going, I'll probably be a 60% on going. If like 1 or 2 people go I'm 100%.

Bernard? Imadh? convince MTLers? lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I rarely go on Facebook. Yeah I recall you adding me LOL. I'll accept you when I feel like logging on, I'm not in the mood for blue and white lol. It's all about the black and the.. bowser?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I call the spot ontop of the car, away from the orgy. Unless it's a car of me, marco and lots of hookers.

Then it'd be marco on top of the car, with the rest in the car :0

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
well now that wavedashin is in brawl, why doesnt everyone just play brawl >_>. *puts on flame shield
Because we don't play melee for wavedash. We play it because we think its a better fighting game.

Also...I'm for sure flying to CAST. I've never been to WC Canada anyways, so I get to see old WC peeps and play. Regardless of whether they are good or not - it'll be a good experience. ****loads of fun too.

KANSAS IN 24HOURS!

Top Bottom