• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Al queda is behind these attacks, the US will have to occupy Canada to "liberate it" lol btw niko training fails he is stilling losing to Dr Mario.

lol btw its lawlbot. Man...did they give the mass of propane that was blown up? You could see the shockwave...and the light that was giving off was massive. WTF. lite up the sky for kms...*** if that light was consistant you could mistake it for the sun for a second.

T-DOT JUST GOT NUKED!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Stos new plan. Call my cell as soon as you can for a debriefing.
its 8:34

oh btw i only got 3 hours of sleep 12am to 3am..

I was watching olympics till then haha

looks like i shall give you a wake up call lol, jokes.

i'll calllllz you at 1130ish.

Nikoorlawbot.. that shockwave is soft, you should see the showckwave when i scrah with Link.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
OMFG

DID ANYONE SEE OLYMPICS Freestyle Swimming Relay? holy**** guys.

US MADE THE BEST COMEBACK EVAR!!!!!!!!!! Trust me i hate USA but they pulled off

a like an uber micro last 50 m, holy**** they were like 4th and then 3 second after they come first.

the guy went uber micro. Im telling you its soooo ****ing intense, its better than M2K vs. Shiz.

idea

Smash Master
i'm bringing a wii, melee, controller, wiimote (cause you ****ing need it to play melee <_<) and no memory card. tell me if it turns out i don't need to, but if it's a 'just in case' thing i don't mind.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
i have 2 TVs a GC and a Wii but i only own 1 copy of melee so i need an extra one

just to be clear

setup = TV + console + game

not just console + game

I have 2 TVs that i own already and if there's gonna be a total of 6 ppl then another TV would help

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Pop Can Tournament Results

First of all, I'd like to thank every one who came to this and I'm happy it went so well.

Now without further ado...

worldjem7's smashfest Pop Can Tournament Results!

Pools Results

1: worldjem7
2: Idea
3: Stos
4: peterx

Bracket Results

1: Idea
2: Stos
3: peterx
4: worldjem7

Great turnout guys, I'm glad everything went so smoothly. We should definitely do this again some time.

Videos will be up momentarily.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Wow. how do you get from 1st seed in a 4 man pool to 4th place in a 4 man bracket.

Lol I can't take it all in. <3 Eric.

Also sorry I couldn't make it. Playing yugi-oh/smash with mike/adam/scott.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
First we went to pizza hut and got some pizza. There was enough so everyone would get 5 and there would be 1 extra, so we played 10 stocks ffa on hyrule for that last slice. I won that but everyone was too full anyway. Not only was there an extra slice, but there was an extra can of pop, so we decided to have a 4 man double elim bracket with seeded pools to figure out who would get it . The funny thing is, it took us a full hour xD. I'll do my shout outs later, first I have to defocate....

worldjem7

Smash Ace
@ Bernard
lol in pools I used Marth and in brackets I used Sheik. I don't know how to play Sheik properly. So, yeah, I need a lot of practice. I want to learn sheik. HI DAVID!!! :D

@ Afro_Chris-- and anyone else who's curious
lol k well once we went to the pizza hut to get food Stos, Idea, and peter got a deal with 2 medium pizzas and 4 drinks but there's only 3 of them. I got something separately so I already had a drink so the last drink could have gone to anyone. So I had the bright idea to have a mini tournament for it.

and then it happened... :D

worldjem7

Smash Ace
ok, i definitely won't be able to upload the vids by tonight or by tomorrow because it's taking much too long.

I'll post when they're all up.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao yesterday was jokes.

I have many johns, I went samus. against Idea, i never knew i had to win another Bo5 set and last game I went falcon. jokesjokes i fully lost XD.

4 man tourney is too good. Oh yeah and we faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail so bad when we got to PizzaHUT! XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^lololoolollolololo I Lol'd In rl.
YOYOYO

Game 5 is the best XD so jokes.

I i watched everything..

IStarted playing bad after 1st game:(johnz

Eric ILY. no homo

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
kyle when stos d-smashes your shield w/o spacing you can jump out of shield and gimp him.

stos use more bombs and fair.

great games though.

Top Bottom