• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ok so, Adam just crouch canceled my dancing blade with Fox and up-smashed me between the 2nd and 3rd hit before it came out when he was at 120% >_>

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
why don't you ever offer that to me? :(

also if something is happening in sauga i'll go. i miss tammy, and matt, and adnan, and my love i mean dzenan.

also, imadh, but i hear he's still off in dominican. which sucks.

i hope tammy comes to whatever might be happening. we can do my hair :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Quote:
by Macman
brawl is the chic who is easy to get in bed, but once you do shes very boring and only wants to do missionary.
melee is the chic who although it might take a while to get with her is ridiculous in bed, going for all the weird position, willing to experiment, and will reward you if you have enough skill. oh and melee is ****in sexy too.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Solemn Judgment:
Lol...no the trap card.
... sometimes i hate u mike... sometimes i really do

edit: the reason that i don't offer u buttsecks david is because i kno that u will accept it and then keep asking me about it because i offered it to u. :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
*wakes up from nap*

*watches volleyball*

holycrap guys guys womans volleyball is instense. They're like double jumping to spike the ball.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ apperently, my favourite sport is volleyball.

Oh yeah i watched trophic thunder today, it loooks funny but its a waste of $9.95. Seriously. Overall its okay.

anyways Stos is home early today :(

what we doing this friday/sat/sunday smashfam?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
beach volleyball was on guys XD.

oh yeah since my dad finally got the capture card working expect the montage from bernies tourney two week ago to be up before this sat. its gonnna be cooool. sry for the long wait. and yes i will be making another for bernies tourney 2

btw i need songs..

chill songs..

lol look at what afrochris sent me.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/1373/Banana+Gets+Rotten/

soo jokes XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
actually you know what im not gonna do the first tourney montage. I'll just do the second one.

idea

Smash Master
2 > 1

this rule applies to montages

Edit: I have a feeling i shouldn't be watching magic school bus at work >_< but at least fresh prince is on too.

Top Bottom