• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
up+b stall with sheik.

you drop down and up+b then you regrab the edge.

you do it fast so you don't leave yourself open + ledge invincibility + upb invincibility make you invulnerable for a while so it's pretty much impossible to hit sheik through it unless you're doing it badly.

Niko_K

Smash Master
guess whos back
I am ;) Just played 40 hours of melee with switchblade, europhoria, and also adnan david and ryan came here during the whole dealy. Gunna be playing more and more melee , gunna improve my fox.....

GUNNA GET U-AIRED.

....if you don't 4 stock me

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Camping is gay. Only camp vs. Jiggs cause they all camp you first anyways X.X
Niko is getting better overall. And still has a cool sig. And 5 girlfriends. But he needs to stop selling drugs to Americans

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
i have 1 cube i can bring. im not gonna be there until later so i dont kno how much use it will be. But ill bring it anyways

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^ Go eat some cookies.

I'm not coming to davids because it's way too far and I have to practice brawl for buffalo tomorrow.

Ill come out to the next one. Have fun d00ds.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Maybe my house?

Not sure yet...

Can anyone else host us? Sylar, you can bring a tv right?

edit: nothin...boards are dead. smashed out for now. Going to beddd.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
A combination of Autodesk 3ds Max Design, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS, and Adobe ImageReady.
why did u use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 i thot that was for movie files only?

oh bernard and mike i found my yu gi oh cards, i have one cold wave and 1 royal oppression lol i was told these were good cards?......=D

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
why did u use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 i thot that was for movie files only?

oh bernard and mike i found my yu gi oh cards, i have one cold wave and 1 royal oppression lol i was told these were good cards?......=D
I animated the star quickly in 3sd Max, so I used Adobe Premiere to change the avi to an animated gif.

idea

Smash Master
spamming, yes, but spamming INTO attacks...that's still a step up, you know it is =P and the general quickness too. it was fun to watch. that should be how to play brawl...so that it will be fun to watch. melee too actually.

4Serial

Smash Lord
I had to play a Diddy online in Gamebattles who was ranked like 10th and all he did was spam bananas
It was basically really annoying bull**** and so is (online) brawl in general
Plus Link is SOMEHOW EVEN WORSE online while characters like Ike and Wolf get magical upgrades

but yeah, I guess if you're not the person facing the Diddy, it can be fun to watch/play.

idea

Smash Master
^ yeah, that makes sense

so my friends and i were playing giant brawl, with snake and peach to get silly pictures =P but we found something cool. snake got a mushroom, and so was much bigger. peach threw a turnip, and when snake caught it, it grew to match his size. so a larger-sized character grabbing a turnip makes it increase in size. if we weren't more lazy we'd probably test this with other stuff.

Top Bottom