• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
iknow<3
but seriously is there or isnt there something happening friday o.o
cuz i made like, hecka plans so we could make it o_o

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
looks like stos needs to come out this friday and ****.
im down for friday smash.
my Link is in bad shape guys.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
IMPORTANT!

My parents are going camping from Monday to Friday.
I can has people over any day during the week I guess.
If any of you Sauga guys want to come down and Smash with Brampton guys, let me know. I obviously can't have like 20 people, and I obviously don't want people who I'm not exactly aquainted with to come, so we'll see. Just tell me if you're interested.
I'm coming to this.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Page 14 you mean?

40 posts per page ftw.

Also Stos, I hear you play Red costume...
Would you like to be my arch rival? =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
any colour is good for me.

so you down for the 10$mm BO5 or BO3 my Link vs. whover?

edit: changed it to 10 bucks im broke.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
actually, im pretty sure reds rival is normally blue.
greens is like...yellow or something gey. =]
well, if we go by pokemon.
me= squirtle
andy= bulbasaur
steve= charmander.

so, therefore.... hmmm
if trainer picks me, andy is rival, if trainer picks andy, steve is his rival, if trainer picks steve, im his rival o.o.

kk, using pokes might not make sense O.o

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ yeah our matches are like close.

but yeah we need to play more.

im trying to pick up samus. anyone wanna help >.>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Sure, quit while you're ahead. Samus isn't great lol. If you're picking him up for the sake of playing him, that's different. Don't pick him up for winning, that won't happen lol.

I don't think Samus is good, the tier list overrates her extra hard.

But if anyone I know that has good understanding of Samus, it's David. Obviously Mike knows **** too, he's a walking Smash encyclopedia.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Sure, quit while you're ahead. Samus isn't great lol. If you're picking him up for the sake of playing him, that's different. Don't pick him up for winning, that won't happen lol.

I don't think Samus is good, the tier list overrates her extra hard.

But if anyone I know that has good understanding of Samus, it's David. Obviously Mike knows **** too, he's a walking Smash encyclopedia.
lmfao yeah.

Yeah, you're right about the rating and stuff but hopefully I get to pick her up fast. I wanna

second Samus. Yeah David/Mike is a walking Smash encyclopedia. I think thats why hes so good,

he knows everything.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so my ipod songs all got deleted.

yesterday i had 26 songs and nooooooow i gots 91 songs. lmfao

im hacking.

4Serial

Smash Lord
IT's NOT ILLEGAL IF YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT

i dunno i find samus pretty boring to play
my samus will still **** chris though

lol chris my only rival is steve and MAYBE zack
i sandbags vs you, chris
don't make me make you pull out 'sheik johns'
whatever the hell those are.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Samus isn't horrible, but if you're going to pick up a second make it top tier.

You already main Link, don't make it worse. XD Marth/Fox/Sheik/Falco

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lmfao yeah.

Yeah, you're right about the rating and stuff but hopefully I get to pick her up fast. I wanna

second Samus.
flash your **** and then u-tilt --> charge beam when they're stunned.

edit: bernie you're so silly. if he learned falco or fox there'd be no point on him using link in any matchups.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^ LOL counters sheik.

You know a character is broken when her worst match-up is the ditto. o_0

David: He could use Link to fight all the hylian's other great match-ups; like Sheik, Falcon and Roy!

He could also still use the bamarang and arraws to combat Bowser's blistering sped. Ya I said it, SPED!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
falco i'm pretty sure is sheik's worst matchup but i'm also pretty sure everyone will dispute this.

honestly the only character that comes to mind when i think "tournament characters (so no roy) that link is better against than fox" is like samus and even then iunno if it's much of an upgrade.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
iunno i'd recommend falco tbqh if he's just looking for a sheik counter. fox is probably better as a character though, more useful in doubles, etc.

alternatively we could just tell him to play whoever he wants, because samus isn't horrible for a secondary (given who he plays) seeing how she does a lot better than link does vs fox and falco. and nobody plays them >__>

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Marth won't help you vs. Sheik despite being slightly better then Link vs. Her
Samus is bad, I've already openly stated I think she should be low tier. Her recovery is bad, her mobility is worse and she has the combo ability of Brawl.
Falco is Sheik's hardest match up. Even though it's even >_> It because he's so fat
If you pick up Falco your Link will be secondary to use against Marth, Peach, and others over time because you'll see how much of a better chance you stand going round 1 Falco, especially in double blind picks. You could also consider Fox, but then there'd be almost no reason for you to ever go Link unless you had to face a Samus basically.
Also consider teams, Marth is mediocre in teams. Link is worse and Samus is even worse then that. Falco has the ability to be really gay in teams, or really good if you know what you're doing.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
that don't make sense
both of you should team
and your arch rival is obviously me

green.
Well first it was Zack, then it was You.
Since I own both of you I need someone new to compete with =P.

but i already have rivalries.

Adnan and Kyle..

so another one im guessing =)

this will be fun.
I hopes so. I was thinking friendlies though, but if you MUST mm...

actually, im pretty sure reds rival is normally blue.
greens is like...yellow or something gey. =]
well, if we go by pokemon.
me= squirtle
andy= bulbasaur
steve= charmander.

so, therefore.... hmmm
if trainer picks me, andy is rival, if trainer picks andy, steve is his rival, if trainer picks steve, im his rival o.o.

kk, using pokes might not make sense O.o
Lol, if there is some unlikely coincidence that all 3 of us are playing Brawl in a crew battle or something, pick Pokemon trainer. Chris gets Squirtle, Andy gets Ivysaur, and I get Charizard LMFAO.

IT's NOT ILLEGAL IF YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT
LMAO
You all know what I'm thinking about right now. Or rather, WHO I'm thinking about.

IMPORTANT!

My parents are going camping from Monday to Friday.
I can has people over any day during the week I guess.
If any of you Sauga guys want to come down and Smash with Brampton guys, let me know. I obviously can't have like 20 people, and I obviously don't want people who I'm not exactly aquainted with to come, so we'll see. Just tell me if you're interested.
I'm coming to this.
I guess I'll come, too.

WTF IS HAPPENING TOMORROW? BRAMPTON IS READY TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO GET THERE. WE NEED TO KNOW IF SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Well first it was Zack, then it was You.
Since I own both of you I need someone new to compete with =P.

Lol, if there is some unlikely coincidence that all 3 of us are playing Brawl in a crew battle or something, pick Pokemon trainer. Chris gets Squirtle, Andy gets Ivysaur, and I get Charizard LMFAO.

WTF IS HAPPENING TOMORROW? BRAMPTON IS READY TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO GET THERE. WE NEED TO KNOW IF SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN.
lol maybe i should stop sandbagging
and i use link
and i'm still keeping up with you, ****** you half the tiemz, and that's your falco

ivysaur is obviously the best out of the three. but sakurai gimped us. really. really. bad. remind you of anything?

ya

Top Bottom