• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
naw naw im joking.

but yeah mma go record a looot of stuff.

me and him working on something.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
ooo i r san00zi i kan spll bad n that makes funni l0l0l0l0i0i0i0

The fun thing is I guarantee somebody tried to click it. Nobody will admit it though.

lol, naw i just thought u were tryna bite trolian, with his rick roll forum button sig. i went to click to see if u was a biter, but u were too lame to think of that.
llaammmeee

idea

Smash Master
i clicked it...and since when are we rivals, stos? is it cause of the pop can? whatever, the world needs more link vs. jiggs anyway. oh, hey, you could second jiggs. she doesn't really counter anyone important, but is really weird and hard to fight against. and there's rest =D

yeah, bernard, what's going on tomorrow, i wanna know too. and i haven't met many of you brampton guys yet. is your house available or should we start asking around?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ well, we've been playing a looot and our games are close.. very close. Thats why were rivals, its good stuff though XD. I'll try to play jigs haha.

but yeah bernie we confirm about tomorrow?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i dont know.
maybe i'll let you know.
thier something going down tomorrow i think.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Double Post To Get Bernards Attention.
If U Dun Confirm Theres Gonna Be 4 Random People Ringing On Your Doorbell Tomorrow, Cuz Stos Made Us Aware That There Was Something Going On. So Yeah, We Made A 2 Day Journy.

unknown522

Some guy
BRAMPTON YES COME AT 1 TO BERNARD'S. He asked me to post this just now, lol

he cannot house people over night though.

his house is at 28 canoe crescent. (neilson and finch).

are you guys driving there?

also, bring money for food. We're buying greek food

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ya I'm here to confirm a smash thing at my house tomorrow.

We only have two tvs at the moment. So if Brampton is getting a ride and can bring one...

Stos you are still bringing yours right?

ALSO, Ryan hopefully I can get ride to your house and pick your tv up.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
lolk, so we're not at home,
so no, we dun haz teevee.
kk, so here is our journy, so we could smash with you guys, cuz we looofffff u .
so like, yesterday, andy and steve met at my place, then we got a ride to woodbridge cuz i had class, they chilled outside the class, lit a garbage can on fire, got chased away, and hid inside a building for an hour.
then we walked to my g-ma's place. plaid smash on a laptop because of occupied teevees.
then we played smash on a teeveeeee.
then we jacked candy at 2 out of 3 convenience stores, came back, 2 stocked andys fox with my peach, made a huge pink post, and thne went to bed and watched futurama. (softer manz andy and steve fell asleep fast, i was up till 2 -flex-)
and yeah,
NOOOOWWWW, we're getting a ride to marcos really early, cuz yeah, i can only gets ride early, then we're gonna bus to bernards. o_________________________o
ye.
ye.

idea

Smash Master
lol, wow, big day. hope you have something to do for the bus ride...it's long, i'm doing basically the same thing later today X_X (my work is very close to marco's house)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
today gon be ****ing fun.

yo bernie im bringing tv and camera im not sure about gc.

i'll be at your house around 12

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
why wasnt i invited bernard TT-TT

yo some one set up a tourny for like sat or sunday i have to get a hair cut so i'ma going to pic my Afro :D

Top Bottom