• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm pretty sure if you get even one kill with the help of AP quints (or whatever) that you wouldn't have gotten with GP10 quints, that ~300 gold from the kill (not to mention experience and stuff) is worth more than the eventual gold you would have gotten anyway.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Does graves feel incredibly underwhelming at the moment to anybody else? Was me and a naut vs vayne/nami and it felt like they were able to do way more damage to us than we could to them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I use me some nautilus support. The thing about Naut support is the amount of CC you bring and the self shield giving you good sustain in trades. And the fact Nautilus scales so well with support items its aight. I use it when my team needs a late game tank and Naut is the best scaling tank you can put in the support role. Also to note, Nautilus isn't as all in as Leona/Jarvan but does still locks a person down long enough for like a Dravan to kill a squishy.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
funny about this support Naut talk when I was gonna bring up that the only supports I don't use GP/10 runes on is Leona & Nautilus.

Personally for me I usually go all in as support Naut just as much as Leona (assuming I land the hook) and while I'll say Leona is probably a bit better at this than Naut I feel he has a couple of perks over Leona.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Does graves feel incredibly underwhelming at the moment to anybody else? Was me and a naut vs vayne/nami and it felt like they were able to do way more damage to us than we could to them.
Graves is okay.

Nami is kinda dumb right now so that might've been a reason. :applejack:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm pretty sure if you get even one kill with the help of AP quints (or whatever) that you wouldn't have gotten with GP10 quints, that ~300 gold from the kill (not to mention experience and stuff) is worth more than the eventual gold you would have gotten anyway.
I'm not sure AP is worth it on Sona, maybe magic pen but still eh.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I normally only run Gp 10's or flat health quints. You only have to have the gp10 quints for more than 11 minutes for them to technically be more gold efficient, however if the extra 80~hp you get from the quints save you from dying or get your team a kill/objective, then they are well worth it.

I only run gp10s on really really passive supports like soraka, who don't really plan on getting kills in lane at all.

Edit: derp, the discussion was on solo laners. I would think just flat stats would be all around better to scale off of and play in lane.

Naut support is utter crap. He just doesn't have the bulk or the sustain early game to even live to the point where you can go all in. Especially with the popularity of cait/ez/lulu/nami etc, he gets poked down pretty hard. Leona has stronger burst as well.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I run adc runes on my supports now. That 14 AD and 1% crit makes destroying the enemy with autos in levels 1-6 easy.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So on top of Jayce already being absurdly broken, I am just now learning that he can turn around during his knockback animation and suck you in rather than knock you back. From what I can gather, you need a specific kind of mouse to do it? In any case, it's freaking gay.

MrEh

Smash Hero
So on top of Jayce already being absurdly broken, I am just now learning that he can turn around during his knockback animation and suck you in rather than knock you back. From what I can gather, you need a specific kind of mouse to do it? In any case, it's freaking gay.
Better bust out the old trackball.

bassem6

Smash Lord
We decided that onlyrengar is one of Dekar's accounts right? If it is, he is currently at 14k viewers on twitch :O

Edit: he said that it was his first time streaming...maybe its not Dekar after all and there is another rango master NA?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I JUST CAME

ON SMASHBOARDS TO POST THAT LINK

But someone's done it alre-

OH MY GOD THIS SKIN IS AMAZING

wHEN CAN I BUY IT

I AM THROWING MONEY AT MY COMPUETER BUT NOTHING IS HAPP[ENING

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I'll just be over here waiting for my Skarner skin.

Also that unreal tourny style "first blood!" on the Udyr skin might be worth the 1950 alone

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Udyr is my favorite and by far most played champ.
I can't wait for Spirit Guard Udyr. Primal Udyr was already so gorgeous... and they just made it better in every way. AND THAT FIRST BLOOD... almost worth the price alone. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
My only qualm is that other people will start playing Udyr once it's released.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I dig the new voice and I'm glad they have the same actor. I really hope "Your skills are inferior!" is still there. I hope that it not being in that video just means they didn't rerecord it or something.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dig the new voice and I'm glad they have the same actor. I really hope "Your skills are inferior!" is still there. I hope that it not being in that video just means they didn't rerecord it or something.
@1:24 he says it 2 times lol

Also, this is definitely me:

>doesnt own or play udyr
>mains adc

:<

Top Bottom