• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you get blue team bot lane to take golems without either player taking much damage? How far away can you kite before the golems reset?
They won't reset. They'll re-aggro your teammate and you can swap aggro that way.

Start by having your AD hit it first and just kite it back until it aggros onto the support. Then he runs away while your AD hits it, etc.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know probably my biggest fault is that I give up too much.

I'm not blind to where my faults are. I just know my Elo doesn't reflect my skill, and that frustrates me.

Here's the things I need to work on the most, in no particular order:
1. I need to learn to get out of the jungle more and gank more frequently.
2. I need to learn alternative builds for games that aren't going the way I like them to.
3. I need to get better last hitting on bot lane with vayne and sivir.
4. I need to get WAY better at last hitting under tower.
5. I need to get better at invading when jungling.
6. I need to be more aware of who wins matchups when I'm invading, so I know when I should fight.
7. I need to learn my matchups at mid with Ahri and Xerath.
8. I need to get WAY better at not getting frustrated when bad kids ruin games.
9. I need to learn a few new champs like skarner, taric, and maybe sion.

D

Deleted member

I know probably my biggest fault is that I give up too much.

I'm not blind to where my faults are. I just know my Elo doesn't reflect my skill, and that frustrates me.

Here's the things I need to work on the most, in no particular order:
1. I need to learn to get out of the jungle more and gank more frequently.
2. I need to learn alternative builds for games that aren't going the way I like them to.
3. I need to get better last hitting on bot lane with vayne and sivir.
4. I need to get WAY better at last hitting under tower.
5. I need to get better at invading when jungling.
6. I need to be more aware of who wins matchups when I'm invading, so I know when I should fight.
7. I need to learn my matchups at mid with Ahri and Xerath.
8. I need to get WAY better at not getting frustrated when bad kids ruin games.
9. I need to learn a few new champs like skarner, taric, and maybe sion.
and if u show us lol replay we can show u exactly what to do in some of these spots

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i tried the fullscreen refresh thing, and it still didnt help.

turns out i wasnt waiting long enough for the screen to refresh before, though. it isn't a frozen image. it's just a REALLY slow refresh rate. like 20sec/frame

D

Deleted member

Hey now! At BEST it's 10 mins, and maybe 5 of that is actual criticism. The rest is playful ribbing/*******ry (which does get annoying for some people).

Dastrn going for that opportunistic ELO :p
Here is an example:

I **** up with Corki by getting caught in a team fight despite the fact that every other lane lost

for like half an hour you constantly talk about how I ****ed up when I got the point like 3 minutes into your needling and being annoying, yet 30 minutes later you keep ****ing talking. I get it, im not a ****ing **** head

==

not gunna lie, you do it prettttttttty often, not just to me. I've seen some SWEETHEARTS of loL get annoyed by your needling too

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol

guy on my team asks what he are playing and i say ill fill in the gaps, then calls me awful because that means im only mediocre at every role

go top, double nasus cs, get 3 levels on him, carry game

feels good man

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i have issues. sound is fine, but the image only refreshes every 20 seconds or so

Vyke

Smash Champion
Reliable stun, nerfed passive (?)

need numbers, not demonstration of beating on people like usual

Also is NintendudeX on league the same as the smasher?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
holy **** last hitting is so hard when you have Sona who refuses not to push with autoattacks and Q

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
New Jax seems like he's gonna be hella silly. Relentless Assault as passive from level 1 is great for jungle and for fighting in lane early, especially coupled with counterstrike. Seems like he is going to demolish auto attackers, but since he doesn't get all the free health or any mr from his ult anymore, he'll be more susceptible to burst.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, when I said he doesn't get free health from ult I meant from his old passive.

Seems he's just balls to the wall offense/assassin who can get owned by burst.

john!

Smash Hero
the next champion appears to be sejuani, who has been in the words for a long, long time (i saw a youtube video almost a year ago i think which had stuff about her, i think there were "sejuani files" in the game since before then)

my guess is that no start date was entered, so it set the date value to default at 0, and the code behind the website probably used one of the programming languages where the start date (zero value) is january 1, 1970...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_%28reference_date%29#Notable_epoch_dates_in_computing

dude, if you think you're stuck in ELO hell, why are you still solo-queing? duo-queue yourself untill you get out of hell. then retry your solo-queue.
duo queue is weak sauce.

i'll raise someone's elo for half dphat's rates, COME AT ME BRO, IT'S A FREE MARKET

and i cold duo a few with you dastrn

I can duo with you as well, add Rafael Nadal
YOU!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok Dan. I have a no refund policy and I will only play 2 games. Win or lose I take $2

Free Market working

Top Bottom