• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Been playing a lot of DotA2, let a friend use me LoL account for the past week or so.

Emailed about it getting a week suspension, and I'm surprised by how little I care.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Every.
Game.

The xin first picked and wanted bottom. We told him he'd get wrecked by their graves. He didn't care. Then soraka locks in and says "solo top". She wanted to AP carry. we told her no.
So then this guy picks jax top, and gets **** on by gangplank and then complains about the matchup.
kennen fed mid.
I was 1-0-1 with noct. Everywhere I went, the other two lanes would die. Every time.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pirate got taken by the other team, as did malphite. My two main junglers. I can rammus and mummy but they both got banned, and it was clear I would need to carry my team with damage anyways.

I'm just pointing out that when people say solo hell is statistically impossible, they are full of ****.

I guarantee if I had gotten lucky and won like my first 5 or 6 games, I'd be at 1500 right now. Instead I just dropped to 990 or some ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Don't listen to JTB, he's been dropping so much lately. But yeah, with what I was saying earlier, buy an early oracle so you have a reason to dip on the team fight in their jungle.
I've been learning ad!!

my offer to play on your account still stands!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Dastrn.

Just record your games using LoL recorder and post them. Then people will see whether or not you are the anathema of matchmaking or just a regular player.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I tried LoL recorder before, but I got a weird error message and just gave up

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
talkin specifically about people who are trying to climb out from ELO hell. unless you're saying u climbed outta that, too, to plat

in which case, awesome
I did last season from 'elo hell' to gold on a friends account over 2 weeks, but w/e, that's not fair for comparison because Dastrn isn't claiming to be as good as I am.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Dastrn, you're not allowed to use characters you like if you want to climb out of low ELO.

You have to be a tier ***** and use bullcrap champs who get free kills and free lanes on their own power like Brand, Morgana, Critplank, Shaco, Kennen, Wukong, Tryndamere, etc. AP Nidalee at bot or top wrecks baddies too. I should know; I'm a baddie.

Or you could actually play normal games and find that there are very few lamers there.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Someone should make a smurf, purposely put themselves deep within ELO hell, and then make a video series showing how it's more than possible to carry yourself out.

jpak

Smash Lord
Someone should make a smurf, purposely put themselves deep within ELO hell, and then make a video series showing how it's more than possible to carry yourself out.
This has been done so many times, I think someone went as far as 0 ELO

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Oh really? Like by really good/well-known players?

Well, I guess you're automatically a good player if you can carry yourself out of ELO hell from 0.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Wow zero.. you opinion of OP champ is really poor.
If you want to be lazy dastrn PM me and I'll give you more info about Dphat elo service.
Hey, I gave a disclaimer on my skill level and 'their own power'!

Team-based champs are for little girls and diaper-wearing babies.

Also, a question: When, and how often, do y'all do SWF custom game nights?

jpak

Smash Lord
Oh really? Like by really good/well-known players?

Well, I guess you're automatically a good player if you can carry yourself out of ELO hell from 0.
Camera: http://cameraleague.blogspot.com/
MrChunkz: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/archive/index.php/t-1355769.html

These are just average players climbing. MrChunkz went into negative ELO. If you want to see "High ELO" players climbing then just see all the multiple smurf in high elo that started fresh like doublelift's three accounts, dyrus has one, crs cop has one

D

Deleted member

Dastrn, you're not allowed to use characters you like if you want to climb out of low ELO.

You have to be a tier ***** and use bullcrap champs who get free kills and free lanes on their own power like Brand, Morgana, Critplank, Shaco, Kennen, Wukong, Tryndamere, etc. AP Nidalee at bot or top wrecks baddies too. I should know; I'm a baddie.

Or you could actually play normal games and find that there are very few lamers there.
Disagree. Tier whoring works but using non top tiers work too. u just have to be good with those non op champs.

Also normal non draft is IMO way gheyer with 80% of games having a shaco or supremely lame anti fun champ

:phone:

Ur probably talking about draft normals but w.e.

Also half the champs u listed aren't great for killing by themselves but I agree wih the notion that champs that kill 1v1 are great

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lost again.

We were winning, i was carrying with plank. I had that triforce you recommended, THEN went atmogs and IE. We took first inhib and a nexus turret. then we had a guy feed intentionally and afk. we almost won the 4v5 but people were too dumb to listen to me and kept trying to solo push.

lost again.

D

Deleted member

Since u literally never stop whining despite pleatora of responses that dont dissuade you, yeah

:phone:

Top Bottom