• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
So you are good?
"As good as" actually has no implications that I was saying I was good relative to anything other than Dastrn and since Dastrn isn't claiming to be 1900+ material, he's not claiming to be as good as I at solo queue, even if you consider me a ****ty player (don't worry I already know you do).

but for whatever it's worth, yes I am a good player and believe it or not I actually think you're a pretty good player too even though you're a trolling ******* on the forums.

jpak

Smash Lord
i duo with you right now with a 1700 account
i cant promise ill carry you
in fact i might be the reason you lose

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm on.

you'll find that I'm not 2000 elo.

you'll also find that I'm good enough to play with whatever average it gives us.

I don't need carried. I just need one less ****bag on my team.

jpak

Smash Lord
wow i can play and expect to do poorly but not really ****ty ok definitely playing AND STREAMING IT WOO

D

Deleted member

s2j lets play a game together. You tell me if I suck by seeing if I can hang.
Solo q is not about whether u can hang with me or others but more about whether u can be the bigger man and carry lead and command bads

I'll play if u want though just know solo q is a whole nother experience

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Jpak mogwai dphat are all good players where I feel bad when I **** up lol

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Disagree. Tier whoring works but using non top tiers work too. u just have to be good with those non op champs.

Also normal non draft is IMO way gheyer with 80% of games having a shaco or supremely lame anti fun champ

Ur probably talking about draft normals but w.e.

Also half the champs u listed aren't great for killing by themselves but I agree wih the notion that champs that kill 1v1 are great

I should've said 'baddies' rather than 'lamers', because you'll find not many bad players, but a wierd representation of champs. Shaco is everywhere and Skarner is nowhere, wtf. But yeah, I mostly do draft normals.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lost again.

We were winning, i was carrying with plank. I had that triforce you recommended, THEN went atmogs and IE. We took first inhib and a nexus turret. then we had a guy feed intentionally and afk. we almost won the 4v5 but people were too dumb to listen to me and kept trying to solo push.

lost again.
See THIS is a legitimate gripe. THIS you can do nothing about, and generally sucks.

Also Dastrn if you get a smurf to level 30 I'll duo queue with you np.

s2j doesn't care if he ****s up when he plays iwht me :(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well as of right now jpak/dastrn are ******.

Enemy Pant: "well gg bad team is bad"

It's almost as if... the opposite is happening.

Edit: Lol @ jpak overextending past enemy turret twice in the row and getting caught in the jungle.

Edit 2: Oh wow, this is starting to look ugly.

Cia

das kwl
I think I play a pretty nice Leblanc + katarina. And after completely stomping / denying my lane, I'd gank for my other lanes (even for my jungler) and sometimes we'd still end up losing the game.

I've heard that line "1 good player + 4 bads should win against 5 bads, but it's not always that simple. I'm sure dphat can recall times where he did everything he could, but the enemy team was just too fed.

One of the biggest problems with low elo is that ppl don't know how to not die. I've lost my lane before ( not as leblanc :D) because the other player was flat out better or I didn't know the match up, but more often than not, I stayed alive and just waited til I got a gank so I could catch up.

Also, Rage trolls 638394728x more common in 1600- elo. "2 mins jungler no gank gg I afk"
-----

@dastrn - season 1, I fell as low as 780 elo. I climbed out to 1400ish (which i consider amazing improvement) but I remember doing so by convincing my team to do gimmicky aoe comps and making them feel confident in how "op" it was. One of my favorite strats was anivia + jarvan. I assured my team that our combination of ults would carry and that all they had to do was ward and not die.

When your team feels motivated, they will play better, just find a gimmick to inspire your team with.

Vyke

Smash Champion
jpak stream real quiet

where is words of wisdom?

Edit: How do I change my forum name? Been sort of agitated between it not being the same as my league name. :\

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Enemy Panth did what is traditionally known as carrying a game. He had presence in all lanes, helped get dragons and objectives, took out primary targets in fights, etc. And he was losing quite solidly early... and he carried with an early game champ.

Lol, DPhat, I doubt people on here are the sort to pay for ELO, especially since Vyse already offered to raise it for free, u have to go find the real desperate to get that ****. Plus 50 dollars pretty steep from what I hear.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Dphat, can you stop trying to sell your LoL services? Take it to PM, but please stop spamming it.

@PhantomX: Yarp.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
**** I'll do 1200 for free, if you're gonna charge at least get him like silver or something

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
jpak capslock yelling out advice to passive Vayne that started Doran's Blade

lol

D

Deleted member

See THIS is a legitimate gripe. THIS you can do nothing about, and generally sucks.

Also Dastrn if you get a smurf to level 30 I'll duo queue with you np.

s2j doesn't care if he ****s up when he plays iwht me :(
i do. just in a different way. Usually when I mess up you spend the next 50-60 minutes on skype being extremely annoying and being mr. know it all

so I do care! don't think that i don't ! cuz i hate your annoying ***** *** !

(only when ur being annoying, otherwise ur cool)

D

Deleted member

i am very impressed with jpak's janna, some very very nice moves

@dastrn i only tuned in half way but there are some parts from what i'm seeing that a bunch of other people stuck in elo do.. that's all im gunna say

jpak literally has 15 assists out of the 17 kills. rofl..

Vyke

Smash Champion
I don't think I've ever seen jpak play this well in his short streaming career

lower elo bring out the try hard in jpak

jpak

Smash Lord
ya i felt bad for my first game as singed LOL
but i had to show you how to lose in low elo (ie be the reason you lose) and then show you how to win as a support of all roles where the idea is oh you must play and gets kills and snowball, i give you the complete opposite
0-10 not a big deal harhar

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
4-0-17 for me in that last one. I whiffed a couple malph ults. I'd blame my mouse (my good razer mouse broke and i'm on this ****ty dell mouse now) but it's k.

I lagged in every team fight. I think it's graves that's causing it.

SWF Event:

Everyone duo 2 games with me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
i do. just in a different way. Usually when I mess up you spend the next 50-60 minutes on skype being extremely annoying and being mr. know it all

so I do care! don't think that i don't ! cuz i hate your annoying ***** *** !

(only when ur being annoying, otherwise ur cool)
Hey now! At BEST it's 10 mins, and maybe 5 of that is actual criticism. The rest is playful ribbing/*******ry (which does get annoying for some people).

Dastrn going for that opportunistic ELO :p

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll take what I can get. I proved that I'm able to play very well at 1500s in those last 2 games. All I need is to make up for what **** chance has handed me.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
How do you get blue team bot lane to take golems without either player taking much damage? How far away can you kite before the golems reset?

D

Deleted member

I'll take what I can get. I proved that I'm able to play very well at 1500s in those last 2 games. All I need is to make up for what **** chance has handed me.
when i eventually get my smurf to level 30 (will take a while) lets go duo q

just know i go for fun/cool stuff so i might completely throw the game

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Did you play 3? I only saw the first one and that was questionable from an experienced jungler's viewpoint (though Jpak Singed didn't make that one any easier for you, admittedly).

jpak

Smash Lord
That game does not prove that, and one game cannot lead you to that conclusion. This is not what you should gain from playing in a game like that. I suppose someone that watched my stream, and listened to the commentary learned a lot if they play in games like the 0-10 riven one.

You must look at yourself and understand what you did wrong, you have very little criticism of yourself. I think I should have recorded the game and you could rewatch it to understand what my mentality was after seeing players feed. It is far from your mentality of "What can I do about this? It's hopeless riven is 0-10."

For the people watching my stream with sound on, I was able to show what a support can do and how support play goes unnoticed to most players.

I probably lost a lot of viewers after my first game with singed haha

Top Bottom