• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DUB

Smash Lord
2 Week Breaks from this game will really show you how rusty you are. Tried to click on an Ahri during her ninja dashes. Not happening.

D

Deleted member

Make johnny do it, because he finally made it I believe :p HE KNOWS THE SECRET NOW.
just **** SCHMUCKS with alistar so your ad carry such as vayne goes 4-0, grab mobility boots and come from behind the towers at mid and top so that every lane wins hard

grab cooldown or defensive boots if all lanes are doing fine since mobility sort of gimps ur team fights

then team fight like a boss, keep track of timers as well as u can, keep track of people FOR THEM when people are missing, spam pings so ****** teammates have a 50% of noticing and not getting *****

grab shurelyas if ur a pr0, get aegis/frozen heart if you like being stupid and living

for me it depends if i am doing bad then i get more defensive items

sadly, don't see it working nearly as well in actual competitive games but people usually suck enough in solo q that it works

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

I will become the One.*

* - Or at least the number two jungler so you can AD.

Omni

BRoomer
Dphat, right now my strongest junglers are Udyr, Shaco, and Nocturne.

I can jungle Amumu but don't like using him in solo-queue since my team usually sucks at defending an invasion.

Who else do I need to learn?

**** Skarner tho'. Definitely not my style.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Juan I can't even recall one game with your udyr/skarner.

:phone:
I don't find them very fun to play in jungle. Udyr I play much more often than Skarner in jungle, though. Plus you usually jungle when we play together so I grab top laners since I can :p

I mean, let's be honest, there aren't exactly a whole lot of nuances to Udyr or Skarner in the jungle.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Already tried no strong ad player currently. I could ad but no real strong jungler outside of me.

put me in coach!!

no joke, i have been working on my ad as much as i can, playing with jpak support would really see what else i need to improve on

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Omni if you want to become diverse in the jungle pm or skype call me sometime and I'll give you my list of top 10 Junglers and give you reason/team comps where they would be the strongest choice. Typing this on my phone will take too long. But like Juan say udyr and skarner have very similar play style so if you enjoy udyr you'll most like enjoy playing skarner.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
only if he plays something besides support WW

D

Deleted member

If u really wanted me to learn a set role I will. Time has proven though that I will get lazy later and just want to **** as chogath

Omni

BRoomer
I saw some guy from the TSM scrimmage using that skin. Looks pretty bad ***.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Ultimate Smash Bros Team would be nice. I think it's easily possible if everyone puts forth 100% effort

but I don't think everyone who would fit that role has the time to dedicate to it.

D

Deleted member

Dphat, right now my strongest junglers are Udyr, Shaco, and Nocturne.

I can jungle Amumu but don't like using him in solo-queue since my team usually sucks at defending an invasion.

Who else do I need to learn?

**** Skarner tho'. Definitely not my style.
saying **** best char in the game is definitely not a good sign lool

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Wouldn't say best... but probably the best jungler by a pretty large margin. Skarner plays A LOT like udyr, so I see no reason not to pick him up, especially if you enjoy playing Udyr. Treat skarner W as udyr passive+bear stance. The only time I would pick Udyr over skarner is if you need multiple interruption, outside of that I think skarner is probably the better choice. Like if I see a fiddle on their team I would most likely grab udyr over skarner.

Omni

BRoomer
Skarner just doesn't look as ****** to me as Udyr.

I've give the guy a whirl, tho'. Am I the only one who listens to this while playing Udyr? Cuz I can't imagine any other song that that should be playing.

[yt]ekAIelXtIis[/yt]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Isn't it cause Riots doing the world tour thing? Since the current theme is Chinese, they're probably using the Chinese art version of certain champs as homage?

Top Bottom