• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Logical: He ran at Trist and forgot to shoot her

Our explanation: TRIST TOO STRONK VAYNE NO KILL JPAK SEE HER EYES

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ever since I started using a click, my cs has gotten a lot better

For the most part

:phone:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure Trist becoming untargetable is LoLreplay being LoLreplay.

but its much easier to get all benevolent then it is to find a logic reason.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think there's been maybe 2 other instances in my entire LoL career that I've thought "man, if our jungler just afked in base / never left the jungle we would have probably won".

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
every once in awhile the game spazzes out when you knock someone up and it sends them way too high. it's so hilar with that clip because the tower's shooting that cho the whole time and it times perfectly so that he dies right as he hits the ground, :laugh:
So its purely random when it happens? </3
It's not random. If your champion gets shoved too close to a wall AND you get knocked up, you'll go flying. The boundaries for the map aren't scaled properly.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
biggest thing i learn in this game recently

is that most op strat

is guess/know what your opponent is gonna do

and then think of plan to counter

this can be applied to all lvls of play

simple example - watching enemy cs, so you know when u can dish free dps

more complex- noticing janna has oracle, seeing her clear ward in tri brush and knowing her next move is to clear drake ward; set up there and remove eye

also, in order to know what your enemy wants to do, real helpful to know their cd's... knowing the cd of ali pulv lvl 1 fight, knowing when ward goes down bot lane, knowing when enemy soraka has summoner heal, ect. i just need to be more aware. enemy team has many holes; just be aware and find them IMO

voorhese

Smash Master
Woot thumbswayup and i played my 1st ranked game =) 9/1/11 as ahri =)

The only reason i died was because we were chasing a nasus, and i stepped on a trap. I had cleanse up, and i didnt think i needed to cleanse and then he like 2 shotted me or something (there may have been damage from over the wall involved to i suppose).

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, perfect in lane CS is 12.666 creeps/minute. That game had under 24 minutes of creeps in lane, so under 304 creeps in lane and besides, we know he bought and doesn't have TP so it's pretty inconceivable that he could've failed to miss even 1 last hit. My guess is a combination of pushing his lane hard with near perfect cs -> raiding the afk skarnar's jungle -> teamfight -> farm another lane with built up creeps, but w/e, that game is just silly and not really worth talking about.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
well, perfect in lane CS is 12.666 creeps/minute. That game had under 24 minutes of creeps in lane, so under 304 creeps in lane and besides, we know he bought and doesn't have TP so it's pretty inconceivable that he could've failed to miss even 1 last hit. My guess is a combination of pushing his lane hard with near perfect cs -> raiding the afk skarnar's jungle -> teamfight -> farm another lane with built up creeps, but w/e, that game is just silly and not really worth talking about.
I suppose so.
D: But I wish I could CS that hard.
-DD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i think the key is how to play in order to get those items as fast as possible

Top Bottom