• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Another huge comeback with my friends just there.

We were holding out inside the base for around 10 mins straight.

Then my friends did something, they called it Baron.

Then I bought 2 will of ancients because I had a crapload of money saved up.

Ammumu ult+Morganna ult killed eveything.

It was awesome.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hi guys. :s
I'm just getting into this game...getting along there.
If anyone wants to give me some tips, feel free to VM/PM me!
:3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Why does garen take all the cool skins? We need a dual sword champ that could be Garen evil bro so we get to hear a new champ scream DEMACIA in a deep dark voice!
Garen deserves every cool skin because he is the coolest character in the game, but I do think it would be cool to have some evil Demacian, but how would that work? The evil Demacian obviously can't be of royal blood because they are born true and just. Maybe he could be some guy who betrays Demacia for Noxus and Riot could totally tie that betrayal with Jarvan's capture at the hands of Urgot.

Too bad he wouldn't have any reason to scream, "DEMACIA," when he doesn't support the nation. I suppose he could feel remorse for his treachery and... idk...

Thanks for getting my head spinning, you penir.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Garen deserves every cool skin because he is the coolest character in the game, but I do think it would be cool to have some evil Demacian, but how would that work? The evil Demacian obviously can't be of royal blood because they are born true and just. Maybe he could be some guy who betrays Demacia for Noxus and Riot could totally tie that betrayal with Jarvan's capture at the hands of Urgot.

Too bad he wouldn't have any reason to scream, "DEMACIA," when he doesn't support the nation. I suppose he could feel remorse for his treachery and... idk...

umad cuz DEMACIA?

john!

Smash Hero

demacians... i hate those guys...

bassem6

Smash Lord
Top 5 characters you think are best to use to farm up elo in solo q ranked. GOGOGO!

1)Amumu
2) TF
3)Nocturne
4) warwick
5) malzahar

john!

Smash Hero
1.) your best jungler if you are good at jungling, unlike me
2.) your best ap carry
3.) your second best ap carry
4.) a champion like cass or lee sin that makes people think you must be amazing if you play them, and therefore your team is more likely to listen to you
5.) pantheon

bassem6

Smash Lord
1.) your best jungler if you are good at jungling, unlike me
2.) your best ap carry
3.) your second best ap carry
4.) a champion like cass or lee sin that makes people think you must be amazing if you play them, and therefore your team is more likely to listen to you
5.) pantheon
Man I used to main pantheon and then I switched to warwick and my win % like doubled lol.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Top 5 characters you think are best to use to farm up elo in solo q ranked. GOGOGO!

1)Amumu
2) TF
3)Nocturne
4) warwick
5) malzahar
Udyr, rarely banned at low Elo such as mine and can carry unless they have Ashe.

I got called a scrub because I would run in and attack carries as Udyr and die because the rest of the team was to busy focusing Singed. Elo hell...

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Always been a top jungler.

Just udyr gets banned for his lane dominance and Nocturne comes pretty close in terms of jungle speeds, routes, ganks, and late game potential.
Nunu was nerfed too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Jax was never bad. Eh 1v5s with lamp posts and doesn't afraid of anything.

bassem6

Smash Lord
what are the top bans around the 1500 elo range right now and why? I havent played in a couple of weeks and Im out of the loop.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
udyr, amumu, gangplank (lol), orianna, pantheon, fiddlesticks, brand, annie (lol), jax, lee sin, mordekeiser, nocturne, singed, soraka

usually a combination of fiddlesticks, udyr and two others. You get times where udyr isn't banned and jax and gp are or something.
singed is pretty uncommon but I see it from time to time.

OH AND WHY...

mm

Udyr: God tier laning, arguably the best jungler too
Amumu: Best "jungler" pick you could probably get, tbh
gangplank: FOTM like a month ago
Orianna: Derp laning, derp damage, derp support, derp poke
Pantheon: Because its pantheon and he can actually hurt people
Fiddlesticks: CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
Brand: Fiddlesticks except with burning/frizzling sound effects / one of the best laners / great poke / aoe god
Annie: FOTM like month ago... Not as good now she doesn't deal ****ing DOUBLE DAMAGE on her ult and w.
Jax: FOTM this month. Beats a lot of people in solo lanes, scales pretty hyper. Counters other tanky dps. Stupid early game burst.
Lee Sin: Just a really really stupid character. 5.0 AD ratio burst on rotation. Great jungler. Great laner. Needs to be nerfed.
Mordekeiser: Snowballs hard, doesn't lose many lanes, snowballs hard, qss es #3
nocturne: no nunus to **** his entire universe, still one of the best tanky dps, great base damage, great assassinations, great scaling, great jungler.
singed: Snowballs out of control with just 5-10 minutes of free farm.
Soraka: Soraka es #1 always heal never lose heuheuehuehu. Best support in the game. second best team fight support in the game (depending on comp, arguably better than janna/zilean). Mana. Healing. Armor Buffs. Magic Resist buffs. Silence. has everything to let a carry free farm even against the harder lanes (i.e. taric + everyone else)

-

NOW WHICH TEAM DO YOU THINK WON BASED ON THIS PICTURE?

I'll tell you what:
Jungle/Tank Ezreal
Janna Support
Akali Top
Annie Mid

Enemy team:
Garen [tank] top
Cass mid
Nocturne jungling

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i'm with mogwai on that akali play, but that's just because i hate akali lol. i kind of respect dyrus because he has been calling mord and jax op for ages and people are just realizing it.
I actually respect the **** out of dyrus as a player because I've played with and against his singed a ton. Also he played karma in the troll match at dreamhack. Frankly, it pisses me the **** off that he's such an ****** to me because he actually friended me back in the day after seeing my pantheon and then DEFRIENED me the day after the whole Reep incident and now is a **** to me. ****ing teenagers man...

1)Amumu
2) TF
3)Nocturne
4) warwick
5) malzahar
1. Pantheon
2. Jarman
3. Warwick
4. uhhh...
5. ummm.....

*looks at his top two accounts most play champions...*

well that settles it, your best champs.

and yes I know these are my best champs to farm elo with because I'm elo farming for a couple guys who are XP farming my 3rd account for me atm.

john!

Smash Hero
i would do this on my smurf account, but matchmaking apparently knows that i'm a smurf, and always pits me against other insecure douchebag smurfers who pubstomp with master yi and think they're super cool because they can right click my overextended teammates

maybe once i hit level 30 it will stop... or maybe i should just power-level to 30 using some bull**** hero like yi... but what fun is that?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
and always pits me against other insecure douchebag smurfers who pubstomp with master yi and think they're super cool
That sounds like me minus the insecure part :p
AP Yi smurf pubstomps are very fun. I don't smurf unless its with friends with low level accounts these days though.

It's funny though, every time I do smurf Its rare I'm pitted against people who are actually good. You can tell they're smurfs, they know what to do, they know what to build, but they're just absolutely terrible lol.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
My friend told me that they'll be streaming the DotA 2 games at Gamescon in 2 hours (it'll be 10 am in Germany). Anyone have news on this? The main site isn't very clear.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm still smurfing my way to 100 smurf accounts, though it's also mostly while playing w/ low level account friends. i think i'm at 70 now.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Actually, the Pounce change isn't so bad. It justifies using Frozen Heart on a more tanky Nidalee.

The thing that "bothers" me is lowering the AP ratio on Primal Surge. That greatly lowers the nuke heal effect.

But, they did double the AP boost on Swipe so yeah.

Cheaper Javelins and less CD is a cool thing too.

Top Bottom