• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

L__

Smash Master
I haven't really paid attention to Ez changes lately

what are some nifty items that suit him now? I stopped experimenting builds after the ap addition to his q

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
who should i be learning if i like duo lane as the non carry.
Uhhhh, they're talking about sweeping changes to supports, so right now, IDK, cause it's gonna change a lot. I'd guess Janna, Taric, Blitz and Alistar will be the least affected, so I guess one of them.

I haven't really paid attention to Ez changes lately

what are some nifty items that suit him now? I stopped experimenting builds after the ap addition to his q
I still like bruta -> sheen -> bloodthirster -> trinity.

I know it sounds scrubby, but I also think manamune's pretty good on him.

Evanms

Smash Journeyman
GG dphat. I dont play AP carry btw and that was the first time i have ever played oriana. She needs a nerf so badly its not even funny.
Lost mid to dphat thanks to xin running in and feeding him double buffs. But after i farmed up i was able to beat him.

L__

Smash Master
are you getting bruta before sheen b/c the additional atk dmg earlier (and cdr)?

if you get 1400~ gold in lane would you still get bruta over sheen?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Uhhhh, they're talking about sweeping changes to supports, so right now, IDK, cause it's gonna change a lot. I'd guess Janna, Taric, Blitz and Alistar will be the least affected, so I guess one of them.

I still like bruta -> sheen -> bloodthirster -> trinity.

I know it sounds scrubby, but I also think manamune's pretty good on him.
He has pretty terrible sustain w/o blue or manamune.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
really it's a question of whether there's early killing potential. brutalizer is stronger than sheen, but it doesn't build into nearly as helpful an item on Ez. I'd get brutalizer if laning with like Taric or Janna vs. killable people or laning solo vs. another squishy, and sheen if I'm just farming for later on.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
i think that win they change jungle and nerf sustain support, youll be able to have two poeple jungling and ganking at the same time.

mf is going to be highly picked after changes, cause now u have an ad carry who can get farmed up safely in the jungle. jungle mf is actually viable right now (probably not top 10 junglers but very close).

and cow probably going to be top ban and pick too now, cause he will also be able to jungle/lane/gank really well and at higher hp. poor soraka and sona though...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
GG dphat. I dont play AP carry btw and that was the first time i have ever played oriana. She needs a nerf so badly its not even funny.
Lost mid to dphat thanks to xin running in and feeding him double buffs. But after i farmed up i was able to beat him.
Is this a ranked game or something else?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Is it sad that I played 450+ games biut ever done 1 rank game yet? Dont know why but im to scared to play it and get a bad partner then loose :(

Im usually in non rank and end up dieing the LEAST ini my team (2-5) while they die 10+ times.

So does anyone else do this or are you all rank whor3s

Abel1994

Smash Lord
nerf annie plox

And if you think about olaf ult and yi... arnt they the same but one takes reduce damage while another runs away with his?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
How do you guys build olaf? I usually go full attack items and non defensive but when i look at builds on mobafire, I see him with warmong a tank build o-o

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Woot got gold. Probably one of the more one-sided games of ranked I've ever played. We had legendary cass at 14min, got baron at 16min, and *****.

We had teemo (me) + singed for cass poison support (lawls) and fiddles (op) and soraka (op), so ya...

EDIT: Turns out im in the top 1000 now lol, almost dekar status, 996 more to go...

_Dice

Smash Ace
I've never played DotA. Is this(DoTA 2) gonna be fun?
it's a longer version of LoL that you often ignore creeps to fight champs at all levels while sitll finding time to get creep kills. also you must spend a good portion of time denying (last hitting own creeps) in order to prevent xp/gold to other team. I like it much better than LoL. but alot of people don't like it compared to LoL. Strategies tend to be bludgeoned in Dota because heroes are split between sides in competitive play but not casual.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
cosby sweaters vs. a fed akali

wonder how this will end

edit: a fed akali that doesn't know about lee sin's stealth vision. all akali players are idiots so this does not surprise me
>_> ukiddin'me? Mor elike everyone but Westrice and Myself.

Also, link to stream so I can watch them get torn apart.
-DD

Jazriel

Smash Ace
WW vs GP solo top. I've played this before so I'm like I got this. Got crit 3 times in a row 3 times in a row and had to recall twice. WTF.

1/1953125. That's the odds of 20% crit three times in a row, three times in a row.

Sigh. Won anyways, 3200 hp 230 armour 200 mres ww too good.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
WW vs GP solo top. I've played this before so I'm like I got this. Got crit 3 times in a row 3 times in a row and had to recall twice. WTF.

1/1953125. That's the odds of 20% crit three times in a row, three times in a row.

Sigh. Won anyways, 3200 hp 230 armour 200 mres ww too good.
Pretty sure that he hit creeps as well, which resets the chance of critting.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
He hits creeps sometimes. He was more interested in popping out of the bush and Q'ing me and running back in. He had half my cs for most of the game. Sometimes he would hit creeps but sometimes he would -only- hit me.

Not like it matters. The fact is that the odds are ridiculously low of him criting me 3 times in a row with Q at level 2. Gogo luck.

Top Bottom