• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

jpak

Smash Lord
how do i build singed?
dyrus (probably the best singed player) goes doran catalyst merc rylai(health first), then banshee, i dont remember if its doran shield or doran ring probably depending on who you're laning against. oh and he solos top usually

and he might spec 21 in utility

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think a huge part of what makes Reginald successful is how accurate he is at calculating the numbers when he's in pvp scenarios with how much damage he needs to do to kill people and what he can absorb before he dies. He seems to know his limits REALLY well. And specifically when playing Shaco, he seems to know the timings on opponent jungle routes down to the second. So where it'd seem very risky for some people to go for a kill or try to do X, it's a lot easier for him. Those and I've noticed he's really good at damage control overall. For example, I've seen him get killed at red in the beginning before, and he came back with 3 kills soon thereafter.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't leave Dastrn. :(

Actually, when Dota2 for Valve comes out we should all play that. :)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
And I still escaped with 5 health after all that. That was the best. Me and Fross SHUT DOWN this Ashe in mid. He kept going for ganks and scaring the **** out of her. Eventually she thought she was safe at tower(yeah right). Two tower dives on her with neither of us dying at under 10.

Dekar173

Justice Man
And I still escaped with 5 health after all that. That was the best. Me and Fross SHUT DOWN this Ashe in mid. He kept going for ganks and scaring the **** out of her. Eventually she thought she was safe at tower(yeah right). Two tower dives on her with neither of us dying at under 10.
Photoshopped.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yarg, I finally posted my pirate thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5443817

I hope I kept it short enough and to the point so people can get what I'm saying and where I'm coming from then bump/upvote the thread till it gets red attention. Its shocking to me that nobody from Riot has even attempted to reach out to the few GP players out there, considering that Guinsoo has been working with top Alistar players for like months to do the impending remake. I guess they REALLY don't like him...

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Posted and upvoted. Let's see if Riot responds. However... I hate to say it but... I think you are screwed Panda. I hear that Shurelia, aka, the worst game designer in the history of the game industry, is in charge of GP's remake. You'll probably get those kittens someone mentioned in your thread or else she'll just copy an anime character and give GP a skill set based on that. You'll be playing Monkey D. Luffy in a month instead of your precious pirate.

jpak

Smash Lord
jiji's team is about to lose i thinkk
watching 5s is so much better than solo queue

Vyke

Smash Champion
ROW ROW FIGHT DAH POWAH!

In all honesty though, I've enjoyed both of Shurelia's champs immensely (Panth and Lux) and really have no quips with how she does things besides trolling the forums occasionally.

I'd say Morello's more to blame these past few months.

Turazrok

Smash Master
That doesn't sound so bad M3D :troll:

also hear you guys have been playing with evan

BunBun

Smash Master
ROW ROW FIGHT DAH POWAH!

In all honesty though, I've enjoyed both of Shurelia's champs immensely (Panth and Lux) and really have no quips with how she does things besides trolling the forums occasionally.

I'd say Morello's more to blame these past few months.
I thought Ez did Lux?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Shurelia did Lux and Pantheon. Ez did Sona, which you might be mixing up since people mistake Sona for a Shurelia champ.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
just had one of the closest games ive ever played
thank god shaco can BD stuff still

they killed our other 4 and started killing our inhibs, i was just outside of their base decieved in killed their third inhib, nexus turret and nexus just in time!

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Oh lord I loved how much of a distraction I was. HEY SIVIR GOT A TOWER! CHASE HE GOGOGOGO.

Meanwhile...Shaco sneaks through the jungle. Oh they killed Sivir LETS CHASE MUNDO NOW!

Shaco enters their base, YEAH WE KILLED MUNDO.

Inhib and Nexus turrets are gone.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

That game was so lulzy

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Posted and upvoted. Let's see if Riot responds. However... I hate to say it but... I think you are screwed Panda. I hear that Shurelia, aka, the worst game designer in the history of the game industry, is in charge of GP's remake. You'll probably get those kittens someone mentioned in your thread or else she'll just copy an anime character and give GP a skill set based on that. You'll be playing Monkey D. Luffy in a month instead of your precious pirate.
I don't mind that one bit. <3 OP :D

Also, I don't think Shurelia is in charge of it. I remember her mentioning how other people were doing it and how she was able to "catch a glimpse of some of their ideas" which made her "very excited". But a red actually posted in the thread, basically saying that they'll keep in mind what I mentioned. Personally, I just want them to do 1 thing to GP and keep everything but his E's active ability the same. All I want is less RNG on the ulti, and thats it.

Oh yeah totally forgot about that Taric discussion. To make a long post short; RoA takes too long to farm and takes far too much gold, ESPECIALLY because Taric is one of the few "let the other champ get all the farm in my lane" champs. Taric is fine without farm, but really doesn't make much of a difference if he has it (unless he has a LOT of it), so he's better off giving the gold to someone else.

john!

Smash Hero
i think the leaked patch notes are correct, the renekton skins match the recent announcement

- the MOTS kennen nerf is huge, now i have to get level 5 electrical surge to zone people out with it lol

- the rammus nerf is "ok", much less harsh than i expected

- not sure how i feel about the trynd changes. he's a better jungler now, but that loss of a second could make a difference. the crit changes make him better though. i'll have to try him out and see.

ren is an animal champ so i will be unlocking him and playing him asap. i've been looking for a "main" melee dps champion for ages. the ones i play just aren't cutting it.

Top Bottom