• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
if you guys could change one thing about league

what would it be
Remove extra gold gain from ruining kill streaks. It's pretty bull**** if you ask me.

And I know Riot would never do this, and most of you might disagree, but remove ranked soloqueue as a game format. Ranked play should be restricted to arranged 5s. Should have been that way from the start.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If I could change one thing?

Would be me playing ezreal in solos again :D

Maybe if every gay top ezreal counter has their health regen nerfed (heuheuhuehueuheuhue) things could work out.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Removal of recall and replacing it with tp scrolls/couriers

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just read Sejuani's Abilities, Permafrost makes me think of Kennen's Electrical Surge.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Remove extra gold gain from ruining kill streaks. It's pretty bull**** if you ask me.

And I know Riot would never do this, and most of you might disagree, but remove ranked soloqueue as a game format. Ranked play should be restricted to arranged 5s. Should have been that way from the start.
I HATE SOLO Q (cle)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Got a call asking if I could sub for someone at this in person tourney, drove 2 hours here this morning, found out you need all 5 present to check in when the rest of my team left late and there's no more team slots now

Player-3

Smash Hero
Talon's major nerf was his mana regen.

Riven's major nerf will likely also be her health regen. Her health regen scaling and base was just ridiculous. I don't know why tryndamere has the second highest health regen in the game either.
release talon #1

had like twice the regen current talon does

hue huehuh uehuhe uehuehu heu h ee

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pictureofagoose is here too loooool, not winning first

fkacyan

Smash Hero

The problem here is you have people who expect to be able to be ranked without forming social relationships. It's a gaming community, after all.

It was one of the largest cmplaints in WoW when they removed PvP ranks from farming honor in BGs, and made it so you had to make arena teams.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I didn't get in and there are so many bad players here :/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There was a slight chance of getting in earlier, but that's gone now

Dphat, I'm going to be home in a few hours and we are going to play until I'm plat, ya dig?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo so check it

Not been here in a whole minute

Jpak "Why you troll"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
does switching accounts in a short period of time lock you out of chat for a while?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's a glitch that happens once in a while. It sucks but reinstalling does nothing, you just gotta sit around and wait like 30mins-1 hour before it works again.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
jpak your stream is like a slide show with a new slide every 20 seconds.

It's been like this for a while now.

Recent settings change or something?

Vyke

Smash Champion
They should have just given Sejuani a completely different passive rather than tack on the Renekton Strategy. Essentially all her passive does is tell you that she uses this thing called Frost (and that her basics apply it, which seems good) but... all of her abilities apply it as well.

Couldn't we get like... Frost and something cute and neat? so boring

SO BORING

jpak

Smash Lord
i think you guys cant watch it because your comp cant handle 1080/720p :(:( serious

Top Bottom