• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Reminds me of a game I played with two friends. We were amumu, morgana and nunu. Our team lost the laning phase hardcore and we resigned ourselves to a loss.

For a joke we decided to 3v5 the enemy in their jungle before surrendering. Somehow aced the enemy by ourselves. A serious "w.t.f." moment. Ended up winning the game because the enemy was overconfident and our AOE ults were too strong.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Add a brand ult into that lmao.
I usually do hahahaha.

2 of my friends I play with main Morgana and Amumu.

I main Brand.

We almost never lose when we pick that team.

On top of that our other friend mains Caitlyn/Fiddlesticks.

The AoE devestation that we unleash is amazing.

It's a lot of AP though :p

Although Morganna and Amumu can just build tanky as hell and it doesn't really matter.

Plus we usually force the random we end up with to pick an AD carry anyways hahahaha.

makoforce

Smash Ace
ok ok trolling aside should I buy shaco, trundle or save more for vayne? I usually play jungle characters but i play ranged AD carries from time to time...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ok ok trolling aside should I buy shaco, trundle or save more for vayne? I usually play jungle characters but i play ranged AD carries from time to time...
If you're playing Draft mode, Shaco probably isn't worth buying as you'll never get to use him. If you're blind pick, Shaco runs train on any team, basically.

Trundle is cool.

Vayne is a really good AD Carry, and well worth buying.
-DD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I played a Jungle Trundle the other day.

He came out of that Jungle with so much health.

WTF like?

I had never played him ever before either.

He was uber tanky by the end.

But it wasn't enough to save Lux, Cait, Sona and Jarvan.

I love it when Jarvan locks someone in the arena.

Free full damage combo for Brand.

Ignite+ Blaze is too good.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Can the op add me to the list:

Tags: HealthySandshrew, SpaceOrbit (Smurf)
Mains: Shyvana, Kennen, Lux, Teemo, Vayne, Udyr, Sona, Graves, Cassiopeia, Kassadin, Xin Zhao

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Jpak... I don't understand how your solos manage to get counterpicked in both lanes.

Also pretty sloppy game all around. You need to take control and make calls or something.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Didn't skip at all when I watched it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1715859

Patch notes are out. For once... I can say that most of Riot's nerfs and buffs actually make sense. WTF is going on!?

Riven changes won't break her, will just nerf her overall damage output per combo by about 40-20 depending on how many times you hit with Broken Wings. Her early game will still be very strong (though a bit less regen) and she will still scale into late game like a beast.

Legend4ryFlower

Smash Cadet
vayne nerf not needed. Now vayne is like... 6th best ad or something? and graves nerf means the two top ads now are sivir and twitch l0l

ww is almost really good though! and they didnt touch nidalee!
Nid/rumble for best solo top

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stream wasn't choppy for me tonight either, but I'm on my wife's laptop, which is slightly newer than mine, but FAR less powerful.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dat shaco massacre.

If you don't think the only reason why shaco is perma banned because of the new jungle mechanics rather than his actual skill set....
Then I hate you.

They also killed shyvana and nunu... sigh.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Skarner nerfs weren't that bad. Q nerfs are really light. Ult nerf is the bigger issue, it won't be up for every single gank and teamfight.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No

Too much health not enough MR

Old Jax ult was great because it kinda (sorta) let you get away with skimping on MR. Gunblade/Rageblade/blah blah blah could be build instead to get super damage scaling, and you could ult at "holy **** don't get *****" moments if needed. Now though, you're simply not gonna be able to get away with a 8K+ gold build that has no MR in it.

He also lost his old passive, so damage/health into Atmas isn't as efficient anymore.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sorta. He'll probably end up doing more damage, but at the cost of the scaling tanky he had before. No more 3kish health Jax players with GB RB Blah blah and 100+ MR after Ult.

Lower Empower CD/Relentless available earlier, vs health scaling and MR ult.

Top Bottom