• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, Irelia.

Every character with serious built in Anti-CC is an example of bad design sans maybe Olaf.

No, I don't count Sivir and Noc.

Legend4ryFlower

Smash Cadet
why is built in cc reduction bad design

i can list attributes of any champion and make them sound op if im dramatic enough about it

good design = rewards good people for being good and punishes bad people for playing bad, while having some role in the game (possibly as a lane counter or having synergy with a particular team comp)

if riot thinks irelia is more bad for the game then yorick, then quite honestly there is nothing i can say anymore about them.

solecalibur

Smash Master
why is built in cc reduction bad design

i can list attributes of any champion and make them sound op if im dramatic enough about it

good design = rewards good people for being good and punishes bad people for playing bad, while having some role in the game (possibly as a lane counter or having synergy with a particular team comp)

if riot thinks irelia is more bad for the game then yorick, then quite honestly there is nothing i can say anymore about them.
yorick feels like a stronger garen in the sense that he cant team fight that well (better then garen in lane and in team fights) compared to other champs top lane

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
vlad and mordekaiser are the worst designed heroes. nobody should have costless sustain and unharassability in lane
You know vlad and morderkaiser both pay life to cast spell. They only get sustain AFTER purchasing a hextech. Their character design isn't bad, just spell vamp is stupidly strong. NOW energy based champions and rumble mechanics are stupid.

john!

Smash Hero
yeah rumble and kennen are pretty bad too. spell vamp in general is annoying because most spells (heals specifically) are balanced around mana, and manaless heroes don't get heals (except shen but he sucks), but spell vamp circumvents all that and makes those 4 compete immovable beasts in lane unless they get shut down early. lifesteal tends to not have this problem because autoattacks are weak early game and strong late game (and are hard to harass with)

jpak

Smash Lord
renekton and tryn heal too.. leesin if you consider w
garen mundo passive heal too
looks like a majority of manaless champs get some sort of heal hmmm

voorhese

Smash Master
I played a game today as morde and went 40/4/13 lol

i kept getting thrown into the nexus turret like a noob while i was 3v1'ing their whole team over and over.

jpak

Smash Lord
i am waiting to see LoL players on apex stream, only saw dojo so far
waiting to see king s2j i am his #1 fan

jpak

Smash Lord
put those one of those 0s in your death column instead of the number being 5+ (dont make the 0 go with 1 to make a 10 or more tho) ^^

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm at apex right now and saw this thread, hit me up i'll play when i have time

noone is good at ranged AD because noone is good at ranged AD in general except maybe like, doublelift and chauster (at least in NA)

unless they play tristana or kog maw

AW YEA I GOT RANGE FOR DAYS SON, CANT TOUCH ME NANANANANANANNANA

therefore; i can only play two ranged AD carrys, tristana and tristana

graves too, but he isn't ranged AD he's stack bloodthirsters on me and decimate teams hue hue heueuehueh uheuhue

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yay a new skin for Sona that makes her not look uttery disgusting like usual

john!

Smash Hero
that sona skin... hot damn

i'll be good at ranged AD once they nerf vayne and graves (i've rarely played either and they are at a whole other level atm)

right now i try to stay away from bot lane lol

Top Bottom