• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MacD

Banned via Administration
does rylais proc on malz's malefic vision??

i was in a game and was looking at their speed but i didn't see it go down

but it was in the middle of a team fight so maybe i was looking at the wrong guy

jpak

Smash Lord
i don't know what you're talking about, and neither does johnny
i really like you, not because of oyur message btw relax ok plz. and i explain the msg for you too because his alistar + BOUNCINGCHEST kog real strong

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone tried Rylais on Lanewick? I tried it recently and it worked amazingly well. Synergizes really well with the rest of his build, and give him more utility. Was wondering if any higher level players here or elsewhere have tried it out.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Rylais is funny on a lot of characters.

Nasus suddenly boasts aoe slows out of his ***, as does mumu, as does Renek, as does singed (common for him to grab it), etc etc
Ryze with rylais is lolsy.
Pantheon with rylais would be really stupid, haha. Oh pantheon, every caster item is good on you yet you be building that damage for that 2k AOE 3.5 second cd heartseeker strike.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
More jungle malz success stories:

2 out of 2. Our dragon chick was like "hell ya jungle malz" then i told her i was AD and she flipped a noodle. I said "trust me" she said "gg"

yeah....

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Of course it's gonna work in normals every so often.

If you think it's good, do it in ranked and climb the ladder. :>

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
AP tank jungle malzahar has always been viable, I can't see how AD tank jungle malz would do any worse.
And as I said a gazillion years ago, he may not get guaranteed kills when he ganks, but he can easily force someone out of lane and **** push a tower.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
hey, anyone wanna help me with learning to jungle with fiddlesticks?

Think I have a pattern that will allow me to dragon at level 6 (don't have the runes and masteries for level 5 because of my summoner level), but sort of need to refine it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
armor runes + a cloth armor, blue buff and a level 3 drain should be enough for a slow dragon - I think.

Also, I changed my mind slightly.
The BUG FIX on his ult increases the utility of it by quite a bit (as in, ult, send the clone in, and at least it slows people while you're running around corners waiting to pounce).
However, on the other hand, I've become salty BECAUSE:
The damage and scaling nerf on jitbs weakens AP shaco's pushing power, which is the only reason in the world you would ever use AP shaco in a proper game.
Jack in the boxes are like hyper heimer turrets, deal 100% damage to turrets (on the lesser magic resist stat), and turrets will focus siege and melee minions before a jitb. 800 per jitb on a tower (being very easy to pull off the full duration) going down to 660 isn't that bad (hell the buff to allow it in the first place was pretty big and probably overpowered). They definitely need to give ap shaco something small now. Over all complacent.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Level 6 i've killed dragon actually, blue buff, basic AP items (dorian ring + tome). This is without ulting and just drain + e. No levels in sorcery due to lack of mastery points.

It's getting to level 6 as efficiently as humanly possible while having the blue buff up that's what i'm looking for, cause i keep running into the problem where i have to wait for the second golem to spawn.

john!

Smash Hero
i have soloed dragon at level 4 after one pass through the jungle. you kinda need to be on the bottom team though, otherwise your blue runs out.

and i watched jiji play a game today, he DESTROYED with solo mid ap shaco. it was insane.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I must say, drunken mogwai is pretty entertaining. Nice initiate with jarman ult on that karth during that last teamfight.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Eh. Sona's abilities are easy. Epic faceroll ftw.

Just got out of a game with a first-time-in-long-time Lux. Did all right, but had an enemy and ally Shyvana. Not 100% sure how I feel about her, but she seems... reliable. Enemy team was screwing up her jungle somewhat fierce, though.

john!

Smash Hero
i just played with the most pro twitch i've ever seen. he got 5 kills in the first 5 minutes and went on to go 15/3. people like this make me think that the game truly is close to balanced

and i'm 1/5 of the way to getting a win with every champion in ranked :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Bassem no that was all me!!!
Mogwai just lucky everyone tower dives him at 2 for NO FREAKING REASON.
they knew that was their last opening to win vs. my amazing jarmangz. Look at them takedowns son, I ****ing ruined them. (AND NO, U SHUT YOUR FACE ABOUT JARMAN GETTING FREE GLOBAL ASSISTS FOR USING E AT ANY POINT IN A TEAMFIGHT!)

I'm mad ranked queue is down.

Anyone tried Rylais on Lanewick? I tried it recently and it worked amazingly well. Synergizes really well with the rest of his build, and give him more utility. Was wondering if any higher level players here or elsewhere have tried it out.
better off going phage -> triforce, sry :(. HP undervalued on WW, AP undervalued on WW, slow only procs off Q. 3K totally not worth a consistent slow and if it were, Mallet gives you more useful stats, and triforce gives WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better stats for a little more gold. PS. Triforce is secretly the best item on Warwick. Shocking I know, but it makes you unstoppable and unescapable 1v1 without any buffs, which is really important for midgame/lategame ww.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So how do you play against Shyvana. Just lost 3 games in a row to them. I've tried counter jungling, having gank routines, just can't match the speed of that ****er. =/

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh. Sona's abilities are easy. Epic faceroll ftw.

Just got out of a game with a first-time-in-long-time Lux. Did all right, but had an enemy and ally Shyvana. Not 100% sure how I feel about her, but she seems... reliable. Enemy team was screwing up her jungle somewhat fierce, though.
Well, she's more about positioning and smart use then targeting or anything. She is damn good though.

I like playing support or support tank best, probably gonna main her and shen, but wanna have a pocket fiddle at least till ranked cause nobody prior to the level 20 queue seems to jungle (or even know how probably).

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Oh, I know, adum. I play Sona as my 'main' support character. I said her abilities are easy. I said nothing about targeting, using the right ability at the right time, utilizing the proper power chord for the situation, being in the right spot to most help your team, using your ult to help keep a stun rolling along for the team fight, making sure to not overextend prematurely, and most importantly when you should sacrifice yourself for your carry or pull them out of the fire and run as fast as your fingers will let you.

It's easy to be a decent Sona. Going beyond that, though, takes more skill than she's given credit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So how do you play against Shyvana. Just lost 3 games in a row to them. I've tried counter jungling, having gank routines, just can't match the speed of that ****er. =/
Dont ever let her get ahead.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh, I know, adum. I play Sona as my 'main' support character. I said her abilities are easy. I said nothing about targeting, using the right ability at the right time, utilizing the proper power chord for the situation, being in the right spot to most help your team, using your ult to help keep a stun rolling along for the team fight, making sure to not overextend prematurely, and most importantly when you should sacrifice yourself for your carry or pull them out of the fire and run as fast as your fingers will let you.

It's easy to be a decent Sona. Going beyond that, though, takes more skill than she's given credit.
So you'll help me with that?

*sad puppy eyes*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Finally lost my first game as Shyvana.

One person on our team DC'd 5 mins in, and our Graves went 0/13/6. However, we did manage to make the game last 52 mins and I went 14/8/3, having the lowest amount of deaths on the team.

Top Bottom