• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I hate Sion. I've started banning him.

Maybe I should just play him again....

Also, laning with Irelia now is so much more difficult than it used to be. It's not even funny how many bad lanes she has

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Where can you download the beta test realm? Can't find anything about it on the site.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I hate Sion. I've started banning him.

Maybe I should just play him again....

Also, laning with Irelia now is so much more difficult than it used to be. It's not even funny how many bad lanes she has
Irelia has always had a million bad lanes. but they're all just slightly bad. no one really makes me wanna hang myself when I'm playing Irelia.

That attack speed buff was also pretty massive. It's a lot harder to deal with post 6 Sion as a bruise now because even built AP, his early AD with that Ult is pretty ****ing impossible to stand up to.
I usually don't even get his ult until level 12, after maxing shield/stun.

Something that's bugged me recently is the decision to get an early sheen on Sion. I usually rush deathcap after 2 doran's rings and boots, but are there situations in which i shoiuld be getting an early sheen?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Newb looking for tips on how to build Nocturne. Keep in mind I'm only Level 8, so I don't exactly have the runes and everything to jungle with the most efficiency.

I'm aware he can be built tanky DPS or AD, so builds for both would be swell.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
TBH I don't think nocturne that's strong anymore, I think the following junglers are better.
Fiddle, Udyr, Trundle, & Leesin. While nocturne is still a solid pick, I believe these four champions offer more utility mid to late game or can counter jungle Nocturne with little effort.
Oh god I forgot Rammus as well. Rammus the gayest.

Turazrok

Smash Master
What's the best mix of arm pen marks vs as marks same for quints for jungle speeds? Mathwise.

Jungle taric

Because sometimes pubs decide to go duo melee bot lane.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I think Im about to drop about 5.8k IP to copy dekars jungle rammus page.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I believe all I need to buy to complete it is 2 health regen quints and flat armor blues.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm still unclear as to why people are giving Dignitas all this hate- didn't they win the most rounds in the qualifier?

@Iggy- I'm messing with those quints, trying to see which is optimal. With a good pull, you can sweep the spawns though so there's that.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Px - I don't seem to be doing too well with Riven Jungle. like I'm always underleveled mid-game

why is that?

if my teammates always have their lanes pushed is that a big factor in my usefulness or what?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
what's the early word on shyvana? is she decent?
She has deceptively high burst from what I can tell. E > Autoattackspam does a very heavy amount of damage.

Malady probably is actually pretty good early for her.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Anyone can give me a good trundle build please. Also, I seem to always max my W after I maxed out my Q so tell me if that is a good idea or not.

Favorite item! Usually build like this every game

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Px - I don't seem to be doing too well with Riven Jungle. like I'm always underleveled mid-game

why is that?

if my teammates always have their lanes pushed is that a big factor in my usefulness or what?
It's unlikely that your team always has all three lanes pushed, so you should be able to pressure at least one lane. If not, just clear your jungle when it's up, depending on the opponent jungler (if it is not a bad matchup for you or if you see them elsewhere on the map) you can invade and take his camps until you are strong enough to secure/take dragon or another objective. Also, if you succeed at a gank go for the objectives as well.

She is very good at pressuring all around the map b/c of her mobility, and post 6 she can be extremely successful b/c of her execution ulti. If you have to cover a lane b/c they both just traded or something, don't be afraid to push it hard to tower if you can get your team's wave there while the enemy is based, etc.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'm still unclear as to why people are giving Dignitas all this hate- didn't they win the most rounds in the qualifier?

@Iggy- I'm messing with those quints, trying to see which is optimal. With a good pull, you can sweep the spawns though so there's that.
Then, I shall bide my time.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sometimes the game itself doesn't load for me, it's just a blue rectangle.
So then I reboot my computer and then it works! Yay!
:| Too bad my lane is probably 4 levels on me already.
-DD

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yep, been having similar issues here. Just lost a Dominion game because of it. Came back and a teammate was also AFK and they had us 5-capped.

Still got 1st place on my team, though. :)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I really need to play with somone I know instead of solo q trolls.

Just lost a easy game! We won 7 team fights and lost 1 because or brand wanted to go ad and went afk at the map...

Lovage

Smash Hero
yo has anyone wrote a support ticket to riot to get 3 skins/heros refunded?

i'm about to do that (so i can use my arctic cait code and get a refund on cait first,) does anyone know if i gotta write the ticket in a specific way?

or will they just give me the refunds if i ask for them basiically, lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Having significant issues with the game disconnecting and reconnecting constantly, and could not get to champion select after it happened (inevitably resulting in everyone else being told I dodged).

Disabled ivP6 and that fixed it, annoying though.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
yo has anyone wrote a support ticket to riot to get 3 skins/heros refunded?

i'm about to do that (so i can use my arctic cait code and get a refund on cait first,) does anyone know if i gotta write the ticket in a specific way?

or will they just give me the refunds if i ask for them basiically, lol
All i know is that you get a full refund up to 3 times and after that you can never do it again no matter what.

Just report a ticket here http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home#overview

Top Bottom