• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

Abel1994

Smash Lord
People still stack deathcap?

The only funny part is that you didn't die once.

I hate how when a certain champ gets fed its a auto gg while if it was another you still have a chance to win

That last game I had to work extra hard in order to make it even since I had a xin who went 1/12/3 and still lost.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I will participate. I do require that we do plenty of scrims and get multiple team comps down. Having only "Jarman, X, X, X, X" as a team comp is not acceptable.
would you guys scrim us?

we are trying to practice lots too and would love to scrim against good people who can tell us why we suck/don't suck

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So I've been trying the BT stacks + GA....

this is REALLY REALLY good for me. im terrible at this game. so it sort of works.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
A good sona build is pretty much

> crystal, 3 wards, 2 pots

> philo stone, Kage, HoG
> infinite wards and oracles

Somehow, somewhere, get a mana manipulator and keep building the 10% CDR health item when you can and upgrade them as required (philo + CDR item = whatever, mana manipulator + CDR item = soul shroud).
Your shoes should either be mercs or CDR boots.

bassem6

Smash Lord
so ****ing sick of all these sions. the sheep mentality of this game makes me ****ing sick.

i said a few weeks ago that i would start playing more sion... forget that idea lol
Why are you trying to be hipster :(? You should play the champion if you were interested in him before and not care what everybody else does IMO.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
As much as I hate hipsters, I can understand not playing a popular champ because you simply can't play him because everyone else is.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I will participate. I do require that we do plenty of scrims and get multiple team comps down. Having only "Jarman, X, X, X, X" as a team comp is not acceptable.
yo have dekar hit us up for scrims (esoh kikomeplease bouncingchest mangorape biggstik)

you know what it is

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I always play who I like and I don't really watch tiers. Sometimes I'm accused of playing FotM and sometimes I'm accused of playing SotM (***** of the month)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That rebuffed sion is such a problem because he is (and always was) one of the biggest mother ****ing snowballers in the entire universe.

300 base damage offensive shields + stun like his are just 2g. two 1:1 AP ratios are huge as well.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
A bunch of the Fotm's aren't even that great.

I play ranked and don't ban the not-OP ones, and people on my team complain. Then I lane against them and they get butt-****ed because they have common weaknesses and ****. Like... Sion for example.

*Don't ban Sion*
Tell team to get tons of Aoe/CC, and sustaining farm champs like Cho because he'll probably get the ******** roamer boots = win if your team is decent.

I just farm and buy 2 wards every time I bluepill, and ping a million times + type in chat he's going to both top and bot lane every time he leaves the lane to go anywhere. Then later in the game I remind my team he has ****ty boots, and so he's easy focus and does nothing in team fights. <.<

Like seriously. He beats people in lane that haven't learned how to lane against him before Riot went on their AP-carry-developement spree- Cass/Brand/Ori/etc. And since a lot of people feel the need to get roamer boots on him to fight people, he gets ***** in teamfights if he isn't fed a ton. He sucks massively late game, imo.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I played against a jungle Sion once.

We stole his blue before minions spawned. Turns out playing mid Anivia with blue at level 1 is pretty fun.

URGENT PETITION

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I still play Eve. And I'm still waiting for that remake.

And I'll play Shyvana after the nerfs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sheep mentality good brah. Go counter it and create a new sheep!

Edit: I also don't believe Rainman was the one to make him popular. His recent surge in popularity is IMO from Dyrus.

Top Bottom