• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Sounds like Urgot as far as the synergy of his moves with one another goes.

Bunch of random things.

I guess we'll see. :>
I don't think so. If you look at his skills, they seem to all be built around countering AoE teams specifically. He can contaminate the ground around where the teamfight is going to happen and now he's shrugging off all those AoE CC spells. He also forces the other team to split up with his pillar of filth spell, since they aren't going to want to enter an AoE slow that disrupts collision. Then he's got a two moves that ruin AD champs in his bite and his ultimate. So he is a team fight disrupter... although that might just mean he further encourages camping, depending on the range on his pillar. Definitely some synergy there. Dude will probably ruin ranged carries like Ashe, Trist, Corki, etc since he can steal their AD/MR/Ar twice, slow them and keep them from landing hits... oh, and dash in with reduced CC and OMNOMNOMNOM them.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm down.

A lot of the Summoner spells need reworking pretty badly. I wish they would stop pumping out new champions and properly balance those first.

L__

Smash Master
I think there was a smasher from Canada that was already using the name Sion before he found out about LoL

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
AD/AS Jungling Irelia is bad. I have no idea why I held out this long thinking it was all me.
Gonna try a laning AP/AS Irelia now.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
AD/AS Jungling Irelia is bad. I have no idea why I held out this long thinking it was all me.
Gonna try a laning AP/AS Irelia now.
AP is supermeh. AD / AS is great if you're not jungling, but i's really, really teamcomp specific.

I've been playing her as AD/AS backdoor style, with teleport and wards all over their jungle. Nothing better than pre-warding lizard and golem and ganking their jungler. :3

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I'm trying Doran's Ring> malady>zerkers>Guinsoos>Tiamat>Phage/Frozen Mallet OR Rylais next game.
I found that Tiamat is a good item for her no matter if you are AD or AP.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm trying Doran's Ring> malady>zerkers>Guinsoos>Tiamat>Phage/Frozen Mallet OR Rylais next game.
I found that Tiamat is a good item for her no matter if you are AD or AP.
Does Tiamat affect her true damage?

True damage splash would be absolutely hilarious.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Dang I shoulda figured smashers would LoL.

Anyways, I got a lvl 30 acct with over 500 wins so you should add me and stuffz.

Fribjits
LoL Tag(s): fribjits
LoL Mains: Rammus, TF, Yi, Heimer, Karthus. And some others.

Limeee

Smash Champion
how do i get into this game?
i've played a few games (i downloaded ashe cuz she looked fun) and did decent, but got ***** by people who would surround me from the jungle.
as garen i got manhandeled, like 0-8-0 or something
the chick with the boomering is who i'm gonna start playing now

:009:

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol sivir

ashe is amazing still, so underrated.

pantheon so fun.

solo q so frustrating but i realize if i take breaks i do much better.

(:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Fyi those leaked patch notes are fake according to Phreak. Considering they've never lied about if leaked patch notes are real or not, I'd be inclined to believe him.

Anyways, the changes sucked (other than the one that would make Blitz OP <3) especially the change to Doran's Ring.

Octave

Smash Ace
You guys are the worst kind of people :rolleyes:

@Mogwai - thanks for that in-depth post about runes the other day. It's been really helpful already :D

Top Bottom