• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Frolossus

Smash Lord
actually against urgot:

you want to exploit the biggest weakness that he has, which is early mana problems.
after he has tear of the goddess and has stacked it for 5 minutes, getting chain vest isnt going to help you that much, caue youre going to get hit a lot, and the armor really wont matter.

the best thing to do is try and get to him between levels 2-7. Thats when he's relatively weak, and where you actually have a chance of killing him.

also if u dont kill him or way outfarm him, hes going to **** you. its just the champion.
his biggest weakness is needing to land his E or w/e to do any damage and its a slow or delayed projectile

Jazriel

Smash Ace
his biggest weakness is needing to land his E or w/e to do any damage and its a slow or delayed projectile
W -> Autoattack -> Autoland E -> Q -> Q -> Q -> Q

Not much to do vs an Urgot except hope your team understands the laning he has and reacts accordingly.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My favorite quote regarding Skarner's ultimate, Impale:

He dragged her to the tower! Now he's gonna drag me! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys, I was wondering after they nerfed Udyr last patch, how good is he? I've been looking to branch out to more junglers because I can smugly say I am very fluent in Nunu, Rammus, and Warwick now.

Can anyone recommend me any other junglers I should also try? Like Yi, Mummy, Cow, Irelia, Jarvan, Olaf, and Noctourne(waiting for him to be on sale.)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Udyr is still crazy good. Jarvan is still better in lane than in jungle, but is really strong regardless and brings a lot to his team.

Mummy, Cow, and Nocturne are also all good to pick up, maybe Lee Sin as well.

Rad

Smash Ace
the more you lose, the more you'll play with worse players... the opposite is true too.

Hi rad <3
Hi JP <3

Maybe it has to do with your Summoner Level? No one I've versed yet has any expensive Champions, Clairvoyance, or Flash (at Summoner level 9). I'm 13-7 and if anything my opponents are getting worse. I'll google it later.

Anyway, if you feel like smurfing some time drop me a line.

Hi Smashboards

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I just got smashed into the ground as Udyr. Can someone please give me some tips on builds, runes, and masteries?

Reds: ArPen, ASPD, AD, MPen
Yellow: flat armor, mana regen, dodge, HPL
Blue: ASPD, flat resist, mana regen, cooldown
Qunits: Movement, AD, ArPen, flat health.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I played against a lee sin twice in a row in solo queue that absolutely annihilated our team.

I'm not sure how he did it at all... but I've became very very VERY scared of lee sin's burst.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
buying ap runes now and wondering what to get. On my quint I got flat ap.
What should the other 3 runes be?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Phoenix is better at everything that Tiger is when it comes to jungling on Udyr, including damage during ganks.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You want AS reds, armor yellows, mr/lvl blues and armor pen/movespeed/health regen quints on phoenix udyr.

This also works for me w/ Tiger Udyr if u open longsword and pot. Otherwise you can grab some AD quints for a faster Phoenix.

OK... so Season ends late August. Apparently prize for Gold is going to be a Jarvan IV skin. Therefore, I am going to be playing ranked until I get to 1900 or time runs out. DAMN YOU RIOT, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A SKIN FOR JARVAN!?

solecalibur

Smash Master
@vocal
I think riot is trying to counter flash overuse and have more gap closers when they do use it.

OneWingSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so many players on here, I just around April of this year, and I finally got to lvl 30 just last week, lmao. Goes to show how much I really play.

I main Irelia*, but I do also play Leona (although I feel she needs a boost), and those are my only two characters that I truly touch 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent on MF and Cait.

I'll list my name here later so if any of you want to add me as a friend I would more then be glad too. Btw, I'm not super great, I think I'm okay so if I start bombing out, don't start flaming at me.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
****, gotta level smashgizbro to 30 and get him gold, as well as get Rock Rock On gold. Need dem Jarman skins :p.

I kinda also wanna get plat on my main, but ****, that's gonna be tough with how low I tanked my elo a week ago =\.

I don't think people realize how awesome a 2.0 AD scaling ratio on Lee Sin's Q is.
I do. It's the main reason he's one of my top bans these days. ****ing 5.0 AD scaling on his rotation is ******** as hell.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Last night I queued up in a normal with M3D. I got stuck with jungle and I wanted to play a fun character so I picked Malphite.

The other team consisted of Cait, MF, Taric, Renek, and Noc. Malphite was so happy (His e scales from armor and his w's active gives a % armor buff). This Blitz and I had over 300 armor at one point.

It is nice when things go your way.

Top Bottom