• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it really that hard to find people to play premades with? Yes, we get that there are a lot of horrible teammates, EVERYONE has to deal with it not just the people complaining about it. Either just focus on how you do yourself and try to improve or just play with friends and don't play solo que. If you are not having fun with the game even in premades then yeah you should probably quit but complaining about solo que when you have other options is like a child throwing a temper tantrum and it gets old seeing so many people do it :/.

Seriously, everyone else goes through this as well when they solo que.
So I had this game today.

Our Olaf fed NONSTOP.

Like seriously, matchmaking. You suck.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Is it really that hard to find people to play premades with? Yes, we get that there are a lot of horrible teammates, EVERYONE has to deal with it not just the people complaining about it. Either just focus on how you do yourself and try to improve or just play with friends and don't play solo que. If you are not having fun with the game even in premades then yeah you should probably quit but complaining about solo que when you have other options is like a child throwing a temper tantrum and it gets old seeing so many people do it :/.

Seriously, everyone else goes through this as well when they solo que.
it's not my fault 99% of the time that my team loses. my teammates just sucked that bad.

whatever, im done with this game. uninstalled

/10uninstalls

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Hilarious match. My friend and I instalock sona and zilean. Our team get mad and all lock in supports too. We end up with a team of sona, zilean, karma, janna and soraka.

We lose the laning phase and the first dragon. The first teamfight then begins in midlane with our team on the backfoot. It lasts for around 45 seconds before we begin winning the fight. We then make a non-stop push to the inhibitor from the first mid lane turret :laugh:. Every teamfight from here on out is a trololol blob of supports running in circles that slowly beat down their opposition in a war of attrition.

The enemy surrendered at 30 minutes.

Architect

Smash Rookie
I'm sure guardsman bob's building sheen caused his team to lose the game.

That must be it. Therefore it is not his teams fault at all, and it is partially his. Yes, it is surely partially his fault for the loss. Lol, I'm done, mogwai you are dumb

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Patch notes are out!

Corki nerfs are actually quite reasonable. Brb gaining elo

Swain: "Ravenous Flock now prioritizes champions"
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH :awesome:

"Zhonya's Hourglass combine cost reduced to 800 from 1000"
Time to make sweet love to Morgana once again.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow.. those nerfs did not address the issues with corki at all.

Why are riot so dumb?
It's the fact that his ultimate does 2300 ****ing damage without any items what so ever.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

john!

Smash Hero
i recently tried out mordekaiser and jarvan in ranked. both games went the same way: i farmed top against their tanky dps, got super farmed, but it didn't matter because my team surrendered at 20. really boring :(

i think swain was good before the patch, now he's really good. i'll be using him a lot.

tryndamere, imo, got nerfed. which pisses me off because i loved going bot + support, farming my *** off, and destroying at 40 minutes. bad changes in my opinion, but whatever.

tf can still do his split push thing... all that changed is him not being able to show up for fights, but if he pushes top then baron is within reach... i dunno... i'll wait and see i guess

Wrath`

Smash Master
Any tips for Jungling with Warwick? I would like to learn jungle and I know WW is good for it. I don't much about jungling besides Cloth 5pot, the route and runes and masteries are what I need to know about.

Any input will be appreciated

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wow.. those nerfs did not address the issues with corki at all.

Why are riot so dumb?
It's the fact that his ultimate does 2300 ****ing damage without any items what so ever.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
They can't hit everything right on the first try... but they did pretty good on most of them (though Annie nerf is pretty trololol).

AS reds, armor yellows, mr/lvl blues, whatever Quints. Start longsword and health pot.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
While removing the blind hurts him a bit, I really felt a "better" nerf was to reduce the number of rockets he has. Seven shots of his ult does 2300 magic damage at level 18 w/no items.

It's just too much.
Seven also gives him too much farming power, etc etc

He can always farm a wave with his ult while stil being able to successfully outpoke/harass (with those pokes doing pretty good amounts of damage) enemy laners. Tis just crazy.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i recently tried out mordekaiser and jarvan in ranked. both games went the same way: i farmed top against their tanky dps, got super farmed, but it didn't matter because my team surrendered at 20. really boring :(

i think swain was good before the patch, now he's really good. i'll be using him a lot.

tryndamere, imo, got nerfed. which pisses me off because i loved going bot + support, farming my *** off, and destroying at 40 minutes. bad changes in my opinion, but whatever.

tf can still do his split push thing... all that changed is him not being able to show up for fights, but if he pushes top then baron is within reach... i dunno... i'll wait and see i guess
Most of my Swain experience has been in ARAM, where he's a powerhouse. Decided to use him in an actual game today and steamrolled. I'm definitely going to start pulling him out more; I think he might become my go to mage. That or I'll just be a tier ***** and learn how to Malzahar

Turazrok

Smash Master
mmmmmmmmmmm.

IDK about some of these changes.

I don't like the kayle rework. I think they should just make her an ap dps champ instead of a support hybrid.

Although they would then have to take out her ulti and heal, which I like.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Fixed a bug where turtle stance was healing off of the damage dealt by Madred's Razor."

That isn't a bug. It's an oversight by the design team.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm sure guardsman bob's building sheen caused his team to lose the game.

That must be it. Therefore it is not his teams fault at all, and it is partially his. Yes, it is surely partially his fault for the loss. Lol, I'm done, mogwai you are dumb
The Point <---------------------------------------------

you <----------------------------

Safehave/god/whatever, you should probably stop making alts if you don't wanna be IP banned.

Architect

Smash Rookie
all these changes were good.
I'm really glad they didnt kill annie. I think all casters need to be put on the same level as her and brand, just so casters as a group can have effect on the game after lanes =l
Also, very glad about orianna nerfs

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I had to lane against support orianna the other day.

Orianna's ball being a permanent reasonably good armor/magic resist buff is pretty ridiculous... :(

I was Ezreal/Soraka against MF/Orianna.
It was pretty much impossible to harass them. The significance of damage reduced by that constant 'ball passive', the reasonably low cd shield just completely out classed free manaz and free hps on a regular basis.

Really strong IMO. I'm not sure how you could win with Orianna support. Perhaps Sona could pull it off... it may require caitlyn too (I'm aware MF is a pretty awesome laner) iono..

Orianna is just plainly really strong. I feel so bad for Karma who Orianna completely eclipses in just about every single way.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I like this patch.
Cheaper Zhonya's is an indirect buff to Akali when she needs to build armor.

Yeah.
-DD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
cheaper hourglass helps ken, fid, morg a bit. I pretty much always get it first over cap on those types and i honestly don't get why people still rush cap over it on those chars.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So just recently finished a LoL game.
it ending with the enemy Master Yi having 32 kills 6 deaths and 15 assits, while the Enemy gangplank had 27 kills 7 deaths and 15 assists as well...

Even with my bad internet I had the least amount of deaths of 8 while our Warwick Katarina and Fiddlesticks all went 16+ deaths.

I really want some kinda Master Yi nerf... hate how he can't be slowed and his attacks are fast enough to kill tanks in less then 4 seconds.
And the fact Gangplank killed me in 2 hits despite having almost 3k health and armor with twitch. (I'm aware he's squishy)

Turazrok

Smash Master
So just recently finished a LoL game.
it ending with the enemy Master Yi having 32 kills 6 deaths and 15 assits, while the Enemy gangplank had 27 kills 7 deaths and 15 assists as well...

Even with my bad internet I had the least amount of deaths of 8 while our Warwick Katarina and Fiddlesticks all went 16+ deaths.

I really want some kinda Master Yi nerf... hate how he can't be slowed and his attacks are fast enough to kill tanks in less then 4 seconds.
And the fact Gangplank killed me in 2 hits despite having almost 3k health and armor with twitch. (I'm aware he's squishy)
I lol'd.

My theory gets proven more and more every time you people post.

Architect

Smash Rookie
Safehave/god/whatever, you should probably stop making alts if you don't wanna be IP banned.
What??

Nice edit by the way. At least you realize when you're wrong, but arent man enough to admit it, so you attack the character of the person who called you wrong, and edit out your wrong doing.
Classy move, bro.

I just started posting... why are u trying to get me banned?
Also it would take me about 3 minutes to permanently get around an ip ban.
Stop it with the hostility, don't get angry when you get called out for saying something foolish.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jungle garen, carrying KevinM and Dangr tonight.
Evan's route:

Start with damage reduction spell.

Finish wolves at 4:00.

Leech exp from top lane. (me)

Go to red.

Finish in 3 minutes.

Proceed to double kill top.

WAT DA ****?

Turazrok

Smash Master
And that theory is what exactly?
Cause I just decided to actually care about LoL more by actually visiting this thread recently.
Melee players in general have a more thorough understanding of the game and are quicker to pick it up and get better.

Cept for dekar mad props to him and DanGR for being the best brawl guys I know at LoL.

Again if some random brawl player out there is uber insane good or w/e.. this is based on who I know / have played with.

edit: oops forgot shaya

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Melee players in general have a more thorough understanding of the game and are quicker to pick it up and get better.

Cept for dekar mad props to him and DanGR for being the best brawl guys I know at LoL.

Again if some random brawl player out there is uber insane good or w/e.. this is based on who I know / have played with.

edit: oops forgot shaya
So... by that you're saying Melee players are better at LoL, while Brawl players suck?

I'm guessing it's one of those Dumb Melee better then > Brawl arguements again, but the hell does Melee or even BRAWL have anything to do with LoL?
With that terrible logic, Brawl players might as well be good at WoW then while Melee players suck at it.

Top Bottom