• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm also going to pick a random night where I make a conscious effort to talk about every goddamn thing I'm thinking while I'm playing so that people understand what's going through my head midgame.
i got featured on TL for Starcraft 2 for doing the same thing. :) it's definitely helpful to alot of people.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
He is underpowered, lol.
I'm not sure I feel the same way. If you build him like you used to, yes he's UP. But adjusting for the new changes makes him quite nice. Given, I've only played (and dominated) one game thus far... I'm just judging based on his stats and how he feels now.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm not sure I feel the same way. If you build him like you used to, yes he's UP. But adjusting for the new changes makes him quite nice. Given, I've only played (and dominated) one game thus far... I'm just judging based on his stats and how he feels now.
What's your build?

And @everyone: what do you think of Kong so far? He seems like a pretty decent melee DPS, not op or up, just good.

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
It all depends on what your role is in your team and what the other team is.

Ult somedbody important at the right time is usually part of it though. You just need to play him a lot in fights to figure him out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
YESSSS support doesn't check prices :p.

Here is a support ticket I sent asking for a refund:

Jordan Fruin, Jul-22 17:33 (PDT):
I bought these champions awhile ago and never use them so I would like a refund on them since I bought them with RP.

The following champions are what I would like the refunds for with the prices:
Morgana - 975RP
Evelynn - 975RP
Nasus - 975RP

My account is Hylian88 and my email is Hylian88@smashboards.com.

Thank you very much!!!

Here is the reply:

Godric, Jul-26 12:06 (PDT):
Greetings Summoner,

We don't do this normally, but I have completed this refund. The 2925 RP have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase, the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

This is a one-time exception.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

Godric
Riot Support Team

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No I didn't spend RP on them. Also, they don't cost nearly that much, I got 2 of them in the collectors pack.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait...so Hylian is a thief?
Hyli, buy Tryndamere.

=====

Leona free week. Definitely giving her a go or two.
What are some core items she needs to be successful?
What should I focus on?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So can we talk about how even though I was having the worst night evar I still managed to pull off a BOSS 1v4 baron steal? Cause I think it was pretty amazing, but maybe that's just me.

D

Deleted member

YESSSS support doesn't check prices :p.

Here is a support ticket I sent asking for a refund:

Jordan Fruin, Jul-22 17:33 (PDT):
I bought these champions awhile ago and never use them so I would like a refund on them since I bought them with RP.

The following champions are what I would like the refunds for with the prices:
Morgana - 975RP
Evelynn - 975RP
Nasus - 975RP

My account is Hylian88 and my email is Hylian88@smashboards.com.

Thank you very much!!!

Here is the reply:

Godric, Jul-26 12:06 (PDT):
Greetings Summoner,

We don't do this normally, but I have completed this refund. The 2925 RP have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase, the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

This is a one-time exception.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

Godric
Riot Support Team
what a sick scam

i think im gunna try it with the 480 ip champs in a bit

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So can we talk about how much win there is in windamere?
I like the changes late game when crit chance is high enough not to matter, but at early levels jungling it is substantially more difficult. I know a lot of 2k+ Elo tryns say it was basically a nerf across the board, but I haven't felt they were that bad.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Played Corki. Still went 10/1/7. Yep, I'm fine with this. Time to abuse the hell out of him before they nerf him again next patch. Sounds like they'll be making Gatling Gun scale off of only bonus AD.

Oh yea and started playing Sona. I've been a Soraka fan forever but Sona is carzy good too. I love that she actually has cc as opposed to being a straight up sustain bot

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Leona free week. Definitely giving her a go or two.
What are some core items she needs to be successful?
What should I focus on?

Philo, HoG, Merc Treads. After this, CDR is pretty important but depending on enemy team comp it's okay to just go MR (no MR + CDR items :( )

I generally do Philo HoG Boots1, then Treads + Kindlegem. Rarely will I need to Reverie and will go for Glacial Shroud or start on Omen.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I learned that Wukong outlanes Corki. It was either that or the twenty million Cow ganks in my lane. Either way it was painful. And his movespeed is 20 higher? Oh god...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He definitely might handle it now that Corki can't blind. But he's only good in lane, AND you can just ignore him and farm anyway. If he jumps to you you Valkyrie away.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
He definitely might handle it now that Corki can't blind. But he's only good in lane, AND you can just ignore him and farm anyway. If he jumps to you you Valkyrie away.
The problem is that his primary threat comes from the burst, and my reaction time isn't good enough to Valk away from that. Also, yea, it was probably the constant Cow. Hate Cow so much...#1 need-ban in my book. After all the dumb crap anyways

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The leona build I usually run is:
Open Regrowth+pot -> Philo -> HoG & Boots 1 ->
Then I either go Merc[usually] or CDR boots, as well as pick up a chain vest, and start building sunfire cape or frozen heart, depending on their AD's farm status. My next item is usually Abyssal scepter to make myself do more damage and help AP carries get an edge in. If someone already built it then I just pick up BV or FoN.

I usually grab a kindlegem or something in there somewhere for the CDR...but I tend to feel like I don't need it as much.

At least, until all my Cooldowns are blown and I'm looking silly just standing there. But whatever. I get my job done.

-DD

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I like the changes late game when crit chance is high enough not to matter, but at early levels jungling it is substantially more difficult. I know a lot of 2k+ Elo tryns say it was basically a nerf across the board, but I haven't felt they were that bad.
I looked at the changes and thought they sounded like nerfs. Which I guess is nice as I was about to buy a crit page for trynd and trynd, but now I feel less inclined.

I suppose I could purchase the monkey now, and then compare him to HoN's monkey that comes out on Friday. Or I could do nothing and complain about not getting warwick for free.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I looked at the changes and thought they sounded like nerfs. Which I guess is nice as I was about to buy a crit page for trynd and trynd, but now I feel less inclined.

I suppose I could purchase the monkey now, and then compare him to HoN's monkey that comes out on Friday. Or I could do nothing and complain about not getting warwick for free.
Yup, I think they nerfed him. lol

His laning phase is more consistent... ly bad now.

Dunno bout his jungle. But it seems as mediocre as it was before the patch.

Top Bottom