• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, been playing Leona since she got free.
I love her playstyle. It's no Rammus, but it's still tanky as hell.

My only problem with her is getting the timing of my junk down after landing E, as well as understanding the range of the move.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Didn't they nerf the cd of his heal?

I tried jungling with him post madreds and he just seemed really slow/mediocre...
Not having critical chance linked to health I think has kinda ruined him...

D

Deleted member

tryndamere used to be both really bad and good at the same time

one of my favorite designed champs and extremely hard to pull off, but when you do its ****

now he is abysmal

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
trynd is better from what I've seen. I had one on my team earlier today who went avarice + HoG -> warmogs and it actually worked. the fact that he still did non-trivial damage with that build leads me to believe that you can build him way tankier, which makes him a way huger pain in the ***.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
all the 2k+ elo trynd mains agree that he is much worse and poops

but i did watch the game where he went the same build as you mogwai that was funny

Vyke

Smash Champion
Idunno. I'm less inclined to trust anyone's opinion on a rework at this point, especially people dead set convinced that they are the be-all end-all expert on a certain character.

Even more so when they're Tryndamere mains, lol.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I thought people were saying the opposite? I mean, his jungle isn't as quick but you aren't **** out of luck if you're unlucky (lol.) Consistency and whatnot.

People were *****in' that he can't snowball out of control, as if that's a good basis for any champ.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
My only problem with Trynd is that he's just missing a liiiiittle bit of damage early game. I'm still trying to figure out if I can just change runes/starting items to make up for that though. Btw, just for kicks I ran flat AP runes and started with a tome on Trynd last night. Starting at level 1, every 11 seconds I was able to heal for a minimum of 100hp without costing anything at all. It was pretty funny (even though I was just a tad bit weak).

Oh and you generate rage if you spin over wards; nifty little bug.

Vyke

Smash Champion
then who are you going to trust? do you even play tryndamere?
Not that much, honestly. Trust? The LoL community's opinion?

I'll simply wait until they find out what is most effective on him instead of listening to rants/complaints.

Regardless of how he plays now, I do enjoy his reworked animation/model. Except for his sounds... why the yell on his ult is gone, I'll never know.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yay twitch remake

Shurelia said:
Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased. No longer consumes poison stacks when used.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Tinker apparently likes the Trynd changes, so I may have been wrong in thinking they seemed like nerfs.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Yep, although arch-nemesis is a bit far. I'm 1-1 against him, even if one of the games did involve like 10 shen saves.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Twitch remake? I guess i'm glad my internet doesn't let me update LoL (Since it'd take 15 hours) and the fact I was 15 XP away from level 20.

Now I can rethink runes and masteries before I even start spending IP on them.

john!

Smash Hero
Twitch remake? I guess i'm glad my internet doesn't let me update LoL (Since it'd take 15 hours) and the fact I was 15 XP away from level 20.

Now I can rethink runes and masteries before I even start spending IP on them.
i think you're forced to update to the latest patch before you can play... at any rate, twitch is one of the worst heroes in the game right now, and i used to play him a lot... a remake is definitely welcome

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
i think you're forced to update to the latest patch before you can play... at any rate, twitch is one of the worst heroes in the game right now, and i used to play him a lot... a remake is definitely welcome
Not sure if serious... He's bad at the start, but mid game he starts becoming a real pest.
Something I really enjoy doing late game. Use Ambush, go to their base while 4/5 of the enemy champions are busy in Mid/trying to break into our base, and destroy their inhibitors, So goddamn funny.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Not sure if serious... He's bad at the start, but mid game he starts becoming a real pest.
Something I really enjoy doing late game. Use Ambush, go to their base while 4/5 of the enemy champions are busy in Mid/trying to break into our base, and destroy their inhibitors, So goddamn funny.
You cant really make calls on how good/bad a character is until you play them at level 30 where people know how to deal with them

So yes, Serious.

john!

Smash Hero
yeah twitch is definitely good for stuff like that, but you'll eventually play against really good players who know how to counter twitch with pink wards, oracle's, and instnatly gangraping him the second he shows his face in a team fight. :(

he's good at stomping bad players, but that's about it really.

oh man i got ninja'd lol

Top Bottom