• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think it's still 500. I don't know how long it takes for them to get it to you, though.

All I know is if people are diligent w/ the tribunal and get the cases right, that's an easy 7000 IP per day... champ prices gonna be going up soon, lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oops, I meant IP per patch.

They'll probably change he amount to much lower soon enough, though. Everyone knows they won't give out that much free stuff.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
sorry bout that guys, had to go downstairs to unscrew a projector from the ceiling because my drunk dad wanted it done at 10 PM >_>

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Duo laning is officially my least favorite thing in LoL. Maybe I don't play the right champs for it, maybe I'm too used to last hitting in a solo. I don't know what it is precisely but I just don't like it.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
If I know I'm going to be in a duo lane then I almost always try to use a champ who won't need farm, and is still good just getting some gold/5 and a few basic items. No point in fighting for the CS with the other person and having two mediocre champs because of it. And because you always have to assume that everybody on your team is horrible at everything ever just assume they won't play a support and do the same for you. Relying on some random to play smartly and be a team player is just begging for problems.

Though if I see the other person is just terrible at last hitting I will start to take the farm myself, because its better going to an Alistar or Janna than nobody.
Like today I laned with a Jax as cow. At the 10 minute mark he had ~20 CS. I was trying to just let him take all the CS but he was just horrible at last hitting. So I started to take like all the farm and built AP cow to carry because Jax sure wasn't going to.
On the opposite side of the spectrum I laned with a Janna with my Corki, and the Janna kept raging the whole time because I was taking all the farm. She was a player who couldn't grasp that she doesn't need farm, where as I'm highly dependent on it. Even though I carried the team that game she was still complaining. Some players just don't get basic concepts :S

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
the lich bane doesn't crit, but it procs back stab.

So theoretically:

Deceive with 1.2 AP ratio physical damage
Jack in the box with 1.75 AP ratio
Shiv with 1.2 AP ratio
Hallucinate with 1.0 AP ratio

Add Death cap (all ap ratios times 1.3), and all the lich bane procs in general and you do a butt**** of damage.

However most of my games don't get to lich bane time, I've been going DFG -> Death Cap.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Team Mate: "we've lost this game, shaco is terrible late game"

*10 minutes and like 3 triple kills which should have been pentas later*

"I can't believe our ****ing noob team lost to a ****ing LANING SHACO"

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHE

My last game physical attack damage in 8 seconds:
=18792.5472
With shaco bug fixes?
=25056.7296

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Because letting Sheen/item procs crit... would be broken. Imagine getting a crit on your auto attack and the proc, while you have IE...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
DanGR, where have you been :mad:

Team Mate: "we've lost this game, shaco is terrible late game"

*10 minutes and like 3 triple kills which should have been pentas later*

"I can't believe our ****ing noob team lost to a ****ing LANING SHACO"

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHE

My last game physical attack damage in 8 seconds:
=18792.5472
With shaco bug fixes?
=25056.7296
I actually hear that Shaco bug fixes are coming up soon

right after Magma Chamber.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've been toying with the idea of a crit/AP Akali for giggles since I crit when I exploded my mark the other day and did like, 400 damage at level 3 or something stupid like that.

Also, I love Rammus.
-DD

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, Lee Sin is fine. Double E helps, but it isn't the end of the world if he loses it. Doesn't need anymore buffs after his energy cost reductions.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, solo lane Cho just amazes me. I don't think I've lost a single game where I went solo Cho. He's definitely one of my best IP purchases ever, I'm so glad I got him.

Today I Learned: If Cho'Gath straight up destroys Mordekaiser in lane. (Though maybe this is because that Morde kept trying to fight me instead of just pushing. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised.)

_Dice

Smash Ace
got to love playing cass :). i dunno why i'm attracted to playing the "bad champs" but whenevr someone says "AP ___ or ____ sucks" i go out and save up for that champ and wreck

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
got to love playing cass :). i dunno why i'm attracted to playing the "bad champs" but whenevr someone says "AP ___ or ____ sucks" i go out and save up for that champ and wreck
She's got some crazy damage output if you're good with her. She's still gimped by short range and unreliable cc, but at least she's strong.

Man, solo lane Cho just amazes me. I don't think I've lost a single game where I went solo Cho. He's definitely one of my best IP purchases ever, I'm so glad I got him.

Today I Learned: If Cho'Gath straight up destroys Mordekaiser in lane. (Though maybe this is because that Morde kept trying to fight me instead of just pushing. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised.)
or it might be because of your op as **** silence and ability to shrug of any harass

also jungle cho is amazing.

Top Bottom