• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
See I heard they're doing this strange thing with mokney king where they are actually going to take some time and develop the character a bit and give him something new and innovative

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
rumble is

o god..

just hit 1600 =)

so this is what u do.
go ww. buy cloth armor 2 pots and a ward
ward your blue, go with your team to their red, take it, take their golems, and go do your jungle

ask your support to ward the entrance to your jungle as well. if not they usually dont even come

their jungler gets ******, u hit 6 when they are still 4, u **** lanes, get elo

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
While at the same time, their jungling Nunu ***** your side and is able to gank at level 3-4

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Alternatively, while at the same time, their jungling shaco doesn't give a **** you took one of his buffs and gets first blood on one of your lanes due to them being underleveled wasting time getting one of my buffs at level 2.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Second game this happened lol:

The joys of being low level :p. Janna is apparently bad.
Haha, nice man, and remember: Morg's Ult + Zhonya's = win.
"We don't have tank."

*Looks at Jarman and Janna on the same team.*

:Confuse:
Nobody should like ever die when you have Jarman and Janna keeping you safe.
iknorite
Jarman rushed the least synergistic offensive item though.
And Janna rushed Chalice >.>
Bob might not be streaming anymore :(
:o

Permanently?

But the accent :c

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shaco can eat a ****

DEAL WITH IT

Janna rushing chalice not as dumb as jarvan rushing last whisper.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
jeez, and I thought jungle jax was a good jungler...i better just ingest my own excess water and waste that has been expelled by my kidneys

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Did he say why? I noticed his stream hasnt been up for a bit, so I haven't gotten to listen to it.
Apparently the trolls/griefers in the game are starting to get to him.

Like I guess he had a game that turned into a 1v5 after all four of his teammates quit or went afk :urg:

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
OMG NUNU GONNA EAT MY BIG WRAITH AND THEN MY GOLEMS

wow i could care less. i also rejoice every time i jungle against a shaco. use a ward to pop boxes, then take all his ****.
w/e

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Up to 1214 ranked, and I haven't lost a game in a while, but the scary thing about this range is that this place is full of the kids who started ranked and haven't fallen low enough yet O_O I'm just glad I haven't had too many that brought my entire team down.

Also, still undefeated Cho in ranked, 4 games now :) He's just so darn good ^_^

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Mogwai did you already play against RS or is that match next thursday?

Also vocal i broke 1200 too and my Taric is 5-0 :cool:

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played in a long while. How are you guys getting single champion victories? Maybe i'm not the max level yet, but I can only play vs 5 other people and 3 other people.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
worst elo is 1300-1400

kids think theyre good so when they start losing they start hardcore flaming.
and once u are told "u suck" 500 times, u start to play like you actually do

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I haven't played in a long while. How are you guys getting single champion victories? Maybe i'm not the max level yet, but I can only play vs 5 other people and 3 other people.
It happens once you start to play ranked; the game automatically keeps track of your statistics on each character, like your wins, losses, K/D/A, creep score, double/triple/etc kills, towers/structures taken, and some other stuff as well.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
peter when you going to georgia tech

also when you gonna not post like an *******

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
peter when you going to georgia tech

also when you gonna not post like an *******
i was there yesterday.
and will be everyday in fall

and i will always post like this kekekeke

edit: whoops

if nunu take my golems and whatever i really dont care. cause by that time im almost even with him, and being even with a nunu before i get razors is fine with me
same with shaco

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hey guys, what is the standard way to play Lux. I have a friend who is trying to learn her but he can't seem to figure out what is the most effective route.
Stay out of range of everything. Spam spells. Maybe grab a Mejais if you're good at not dying b/c you're so far away from the fight cluster**** but still contributing.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey guys, what is the standard way to play Lux. I have a friend who is trying to learn her but he can't seem to figure out what is the most effective route.
Glass cannon AP. Pack a Mejai's once he gets good with her. Get Morello's and Deathcap. Least that's what I see most commonly, and it usually works fine because of her long range. Just warn him to forget he even has a passive in team fights; he should never come into range to auto attack (well, nearly never).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Terribad jungle Lee Sin ruined my Cho win streak :( The funny part is that I thought Lee was supposed to be good during early levels but this guy sucked there too.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
His first build sounded dumb. The second one sounded a LOT better.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
cho gath not da bess.
Vocal! Your post leaves me to believe that you attempted to jungle Lee Sin and failing in doing so ruined your normal win streak. That's impossible tho, because playing multiple champions doesn't ruin your single champion win streaks amirite? You can't loose wit the chogaths tho cuz he not da bess?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
har har. I was Cho, but two factors ruined that game:

1) I was forced to duo lane in order to let Ashe and Mordekaiser solo. (Never EVER making that mistake again.)

2) Lee Sin failed his jungle super hard and the enemy team got fed.

We also got out picked (They had Ashe and Janna) but I've been outpicked before and still won. Moral of the story: always solo or jungle Cho. Leave the duo laning to the baddies.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
OMG NUNU GONNA EAT MY BIG WRAITH AND THEN MY GOLEMS

wow i could care less. i also rejoice every time i jungle against a shaco. use a ward to pop boxes, then take all his ****.
w/e
More like Nunu can kill doublegolem and be level 2 and head to your blue before blue is even half dead.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
man im just stuck in this rut guys.

it's like im doing fairly well with xin zhao, won 4 normal games in a row as him, but it's like i get bored of champions and play a new one everyweek. and since im only mediocre with all characters cuz i dont spend enough time on one, there really is no guarantee we will win but probably lose.

how do i get to like a champ enough to stick with him?

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
more like i play nunu all the time and u cant carry noobs with him.

hes like the definition of falling off late game

good jungler and real good early but

w/e i really dont care if he hits level 2 or 3 or 4 before me.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Reviewed three cut & dry tribunal cases tonight. How much IP do I get for that?

Top Bottom