• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
and he makes all those stupid jokes like

"something es #!"

l0l

real

and much more dumb stuff like that

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
omg Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Chogath Corki Mundo Eve Ezreal Fiddles Galio Gangplank Garen Gragas Heimerdinger Irelia Janna Jarvan Jax Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kennen Kogmaw Leblanc Leesin Lux Malphite Malzahar Maokai Yi MissFortune Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Olaf Pantheon Poppy Rammus Renekton Ryze Shaco Shen Singed Sion Sivir Sona Soraka Swain Taric Twisted Fate Twitch Udyr Urgot Veigar Vladimir Warwick Xinzhao and Zilean are SO OP! Like those characters with XXX item IS SO BROKEN!
Omg i went like godlike ONE game and my performance was not in any shape or form dictated by the ignorant decisions of my opponents. It was so sweet!
But sometimes those characters **** me, cuz its a bad matchup for a few games until I find out how to play vs those characters. And somehow some characters are low tier cuz i just buy XXX item and its easy. But they get fed cuz my team ARGGHHH they didn't all buy that XXX item. They give you 5 item slots for a reason! So you can just buy the item that counters all the enemies characters!
Omg but seriously, im gonna climb to 1800 elo if my team just didn't feed, not because of my sub-par performance.

I LOVE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! League city, TX look it up. Birthplace of CHAMPIONS

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
omg Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Chogath Corki Mundo Eve Ezreal Fiddles Galio Gangplank Garen Gragas Heimerdinger Irelia Janna Jarvan Jax Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kennen Kogmaw Leblanc Leesin Lux Malphite Malzahar Maokai Yi MissFortune Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Olaf Pantheon Poppy Rammus Renekton Ryze Shaco Shen Singed Sion Sivir Sona Soraka Swain Taric Twisted Fate Twitch Udyr Urgot Veigar Vladimir Warwick Xinzhao and Zilean are SO OP! Like those characters with XXX item IS SO BROKEN!
Omg i went like godlike ONE game and my performance was not in any shape or form dictated by the ignorant decisions of my opponents. It was so sweet!
But sometimes those characters **** me, cuz its a bad matchup for a few games until I find out how to play vs those characters. And somehow some characters are low tier cuz i just buy XXX item and its easy. But they get fed cuz my team ARGGHHH they didn't all buy that XXX item. They give you 5 item slots for a reason! So you can just buy the item that counters all the enemies characters!
Omg but seriously, im gonna climb to 1800 elo if my team just didn't feed, not because of my sub-par performance.

I LOVE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! League city, TX look it up. Birthplace of CHAMPIONS
That list is missing Vayne.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kass silences, Veigar is a caster. I don't know what else people expect from this.

In lane: Kass ***** Veigar, hands down.

1v1: Kass will kill Veigar, or live. Veigar literally can not throw enough burst before being silenced in order to finish Kass off.

Poke: Veigar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kass

Teamfights: all about positioning so it's a bit trickier to determine, but overall I'd say Veigar contributes more under optimal conditions.

But that's the thing... Kass is a counter to Veigar. He gets in, silences, and puts him down before he can throw out his ridiculous burst.

So, considering you're not going to do much to Kassadin- with Veigar's strength (poke) you can, and should actually just avoid the all out confrontation in the first place.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Kass counters Veigar in lane. What options do you have? If you try to farm your Q up, he gets free stacks on force pulse. If you use Q to fight against him in any way (harass, 1 v 1 'squabble', whatever), he will out damage you with his own Q and laugh at you. You could try to go for stun and dark matter, but I doubt you will pull that off. And even if you did, you would waste more mana than Kass and cripple your ability to farm with Q or harass further.

Point is, Veigar has a lot of lose lose scenarios vs Kass in lane. Farm with Q? Gives Kass more opportunity for Force Pulse and takes away your ability to harass him back until it comes off CD. Harass him instead of farming Q? Base damage on your Q is weaker than his, you have to farm it up a bit before it gets that strong.

Outside of laning, it's kinda obvious Kass would win 1 v 1. Silence going off, a blink to get around the stun, and basically being able to double nuke him while getting away for free lets Kass beat him. So what if I eat a Q or dark matter, when you eat 2 of my spells get slowed and can't CC me down solidly.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What phase of the game do you propose Veigar getting that item? Early laning he won't be able to get it. Kass will poop on him. Mid game you're worried about being a caster and doing damage. AP, Magic pen, whatever you need. Getting QSS kinda slows you down on trying to snowball the game (the main advantage of being a caster, ****** early-mid game). Late game sure, but he's still gonna **** you for not having it earlier.

Even then, you only have QSS for 1 encounter every what, 105 seconds?

jpak

Smash Lord
kass loses lane to almost every ranged champ pre 6/7
if kass silences before veigar's spells goes off that means hes doing it at the very start of the team fight, which means kass, a melee champ, is in the middle of the team fight from the get go!

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
bro

stop talking. veigar now ***** kass. lmao

also yeah, why the *** does anyone think kass is good at laning. i mean dont feed him a kill, hurt him *which u can do very easiy pre 6 and pre cata, after cata just start something somewhere else, so 0 ap kassadin is farming mid while his team fights 4v5 or without numbers.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
omg who cares its ****ing veigar

MF is such a srut she is in the free rotation AGAIN this week

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
bro

stop talking. veigar now ***** kass. lmao

also yeah, why the *** does anyone think kass is good at laning. i mean dont feed him a kill, hurt him *which u can do very easiy pre 6 and pre cata, after cata just start something somewhere else, so 0 ap kassadin is farming mid while his team fights 4v5 or without numbers.
I think most talk of Kassadin's laning so far has been over him beating Veigar in lane, not him dominating laning phase regardless of his opponent.

omg who cares its ****ing veigar

MF is such a srut she is in the free rotation AGAIN this week
Who cares? Veigar cares.

Dekar173

Justice Man
kass loses lane to almost every ranged champ pre 6/7
if kass silences before veigar's spells goes off that means hes doing it at the very start of the team fight, which means kass, a melee champ, is in the middle of the team fight from the get go!
The whole team is supposed to focus Kassadin because he... does so much damage? lol.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
if its ad kass

just kill him b4 he gets his wriggles

after that have fun doing anything against him l0l

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bobby, i saw the saddest thing today. Played with that random from SWF chat, and uh... he picks gragas... and starts doran blade.

Our team comp was 4 ad champs + gragas =(

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
how do i make my friend good at this game?

he wont ****ing stop complaining and getting pissed cuz every1 gets mad at him for feeding. and he does feed. he says he wants a champ with "all lock-ons" and i told him to play ryze. but since i said they nerfed his Q a bit he says "oh he must suck now then". please how do i convince this kid who has no idea what hes talking about...

jpak

Smash Lord
okok good luck with initiating as kass
with that logic i should be intiating as ashe/cork/cait too and its ok if they focus me cause i do damage!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Heimerdinger without Archangel staff or Clarity..... runs out of mana so fast.

I was Tankerdinger today (lost because of AD Kennen)... went 6/5/2034987529384759234872987

Warmog, sorcs, Frozen heart, Chalice, Abyssal, Deathcap. Spec 0/21/9.
It was actually REALLY fun aside from running out of mana all the time.

jpak

Smash Lord
no i understand the use of her arrow very well. thats not what im saying here, im saying ok i hv to go into the fight really close and start fighting and not position myself to a point where i cant get hit easily and that is fine because i deal lots of dmg and ppl are supposed to focus me based on the idea of why kass is fine with intiating

jpak

Smash Lord
ok you all right sorry bye
stay strong gl ashe veigar kass~!
kass > veigar
reasons:
kass is mageslayer/anticarry and thats what veigar is!
kass can initiate on veigar and he cant do anything and its ok if the enemy team focus kass cuz kass does dmg so kass should take plenty dmg!
ashe should initiate in a similar fashion as kass(not with arrow or with a super closed range arrow) and be in melee range okok

Dekar173

Justice Man
okok good luck with initiating as kass
with that logic i should be intiating as ashe/cork/cait too and its ok if they focus me cause i do damage!
???

Ashe/Corki/Caitlyn all = carries

Kass is an anti-carry, there's a difference. :O

Seriously jpak I dunno what you're smoking maybe it's why your team is defeated lol.

Top Bottom