• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
SotIS looks really cool
its dota for sc2 and could be fun
I've played it, its super awful. And I say that as just someone that simply loved to play custom games all day on War3 even. SC2 is sadly void of any really well made custom games, so far.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I've played it, its super awful. And I say that as just someone that simply loved to play custom games all day on War3 even. SC2 is sadly void of any really well made custom games, so far.
even 4.0?
shame cause it looks really cool
the GUI is clearly terrible for last hitting though

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But yeah.. .Wiggles is going to get nerfed.

It's pretty much a first item on just about every single ranged carry these days.
The reason why is because just about every new character riot releases comes with a reasonably amazing laning heal. So not having something like wiggles ****s you over.

I assume they're probably going to reduce the effectiveness on characters with range (like the bonus damage procing half the time or only half the damage or something to that effect - but even then it's still a bit stupid).

But over all... Been saying it since Doran's were nerfed again... but getting Wiggles is almost the same cost as 3 doran's and gives you pretty much infinite laning against anyone but high high burst mages.

jpak

Smash Lord
greatly messed up picks and did not have the players i wanted to use for this match.
if you are wondering how to beat their team
its unconventinoal but something they run all the time
you beat htem by going slpit push since they areaoe and team fight based. run singed and tf it will be over. along with malzahar

5 meelee team is what htey usually go (sivir and zil's range is pretty close to nothing)

ook

Smash Lord
I just played a game where we started out 1-11 and lost all of our outer turrets.

But no one on our team gave up, and we came back and won in 35 mins.

IT HAPPENS

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But yeah.. .Wiggles is going to get nerfed.

It's pretty much a first item on just about every single ranged carry these days.
The reason why is because just about every new character riot releases comes with a reasonably amazing laning heal. So not having something like wiggles ****s you over.

I assume they're probably going to reduce the effectiveness on characters with range (like the bonus damage procing half the time or only half the damage or something to that effect - but even then it's still a bit stupid).

But over all... Been saying it since Doran's were nerfed again... but getting Wiggles is almost the same cost as 3 doran's and gives you pretty much infinite laning against anyone but high high burst mages.
I still see a lot of high ELOers go for 3 Dorans' - why don't they get Wriggles instead? Is it the lack of HP?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I still see a lot of high ELOers go for 3 Dorans' - why don't they get Wriggles instead? Is it the lack of HP?
Against mages? Doran's would prob be more effective.
Against lanes that are not high harass + have good farming skills = dorans can be more effective.

But against just about every single bruiser, its wiggles lanturn or broke.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There is such a thing?

And nah, bad tournament day. Weird picks and weird play options by his team. AoE still seems pretty healthy and strong to me if it's allowed to happen.

Though my day was only mildly better :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
DPS shaco is making me wet.

There's something special about ulting to dodge a stun and then two shotting them with extremeeeeeeee deepz. You can't ignore the clone, its dealing 500 damage with each auto attack!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Someone still needs to teach me teemo. I wantto play lux because of vox's avatar.
I love teemo so much. The build I use is:

cloth + 5 pots to start
boots
stack 0-3 d-blades as necessary to not die to burst/ganks (alternately, if the burst isn't a problem until after you have lantern, you can just rush your phage for the HP)
wriggle's lantern
wit's end
merc treads
phage
madred's bloodrazor
banshee's + frozen mallet

****'s so cash.

Top Bottom