• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ya lol. still did it in under 50 games so i'm happy lol. I had to fight my fair share of diamond ppl doing 3s out of boredom :x

still want to get a 5s team together but don't really have ppl who are willing to just fill a role lol. nor the ppl who listen enough >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
which is weird since locket scales with level and supports are usually the lowest level

but i dont know how to video game so idk

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Locket is also cheaper.. The thing is.. The tanks are building randuins for armor/HP. Cause randuins is so much better than locket for sticking on the enemy adc.

Randuins is always like my 2nd/3rd item (depending if i get a spirit item or not) on a jungler if the game isn't snowballing crazy for my team and not playing like an assassin.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Pretty sure tanks/junglers are getting Bulwark quite quickly. It's a lot more expensive than Locket so they can afford it sooner, at the expense of a slightly weaker Locket shield, they get bonus stats sooner. I think it's a good trade off.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Is Sivir's range the main reason people don't like her?
Her kit is bonkers aside from her range.
And Morello recently made a post that they were giving her some love sometime in the coming patches, but that it most likely isn't going to be a range increase... So I guess they are making her bonkers kit more bonkers but not giving her the one thing she actually needs... Meh
I guess if you make her Q dumb enough she's bound to see play... At least that's how it basically worked last time she saw serious play.

D

Deleted member

So I guess they are making her bonkers kit more bonkers but not giving her the one thing she actually needs... Meh

making the good points of a character better is usually better practise than to remove weaknesses.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Unknown MMR pattern information.
There is a possibility for a lack of recent data of solo rank game; Please play more Ranked Games to check your MMR.

:T

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Anyone have an account around silver 2-gold 5ish and want to duo? I main jungle and support, but I can play anything. Feel free to add me IGN is "AwkwardBreakfast"

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm silver now! Add Dr PhantomX. If I get online and am not doing anything/have time (won't have a lot of time for a while, though) I am down for some duo queues.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'm down to get a few games tonight, thought of other starts and warding positions we could work on. I'll be home late, around 10 pm cst. I found a support player i would like to try out and possible jungler. Make sure everyone has both skype and raidcall I haven't decided on which program we will be using.

ALSO when I make a call you listen to it, can't follow my calls then I'll gladly replace you. I don't care if the call is right or wrong, also if you have anything negative to say, say it after the game no point bringing it up mid-game unless its a repeating problem.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dphat, would you be able to stream this stuff up? I'd like to have a look see when you guys play.

Also, Nunu/Teemo free week. Mother of god. I might not step foot in the jungle...:applejack:

Top Bottom