• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
So, going to enter a 2v2 tournament in approximatively 12h. Any idea of something that might be even funnier than Elise + Thresh ?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Malzahar + Elise is my favourite bot lane right now.
The base damage between them is ridiculous. Minions everywhere.
Elise hard engaging and then skying up is really easy to follow up on with Malzahar's stuff. They just synergise really well together in terms of comboing.
At range (700+)

And they (mostly malz) molests turrets.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
But Espy ! Aram premades ! No leavers ! Poros shenanigans ! What's not to love ?

Also my tournament is actually next week lol, I'll have more time to try synergies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just got Karma in an ARAM... it blows my mind how bad she is compared to before, wtf.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I feel like every team I'm up against has at least one super poke champ like Nidalee, Lux, Ziggs etc.
My teams usually end up being hard engage teams like Amumu, Malph, that kind of stuff though. Usually get stomped on until we hit six and poop on them.
But my last game the other team had a Janna to disengage for them... and of course full AP tornados... ouch.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Every Ezreal I see nowadays is Lizard Elder + Iceborn + other stuff, and it deals insane damage considering how not-damagy it seems, and cheap goldwise. D:

Niko45

Smash Master
Every Ezreal I see nowadays is Lizard Elder + Iceborn + other stuff, and it deals insane damage considering how not-damagy it seems, and cheap goldwise. D:
Elder Lizard feels stronger than ever now. I'm beginning to think its just better than brutalizer.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You dont anymore. Or you get creative with random.org or something.

Okuser

Smash Ace
You dont anymore. Or you get creative with random.org or something.
well that's ****ing stupid. how am I supposed to have fun with ranked now that I can't random.

guess I'll have to close my eyes and randomly pick a character. what a stupid change.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It looks like Riot is trying to kill nunu top by buffing his jungle. I'm okay with that, Solo lane nunu is just stupid.

Has anyone else played around with Trundle? He is pretty much the old trundle but god mode. Better sustain, persistent slows on q, % hp dmg on ult, pillar interupts channels. He only lost build in tenacity, but the increased regeneration is way worth it. I rushed triforce and still wouldn't die. It could just be my life steal quints, but with just w, passive and triforce procs on q I effectively doubled my hp in teamfights.

john!

Smash Hero
i was chogath with 2500 hp and 120 armor and trundle rushed BORK and killed me in 5 seconds with it the instant i went back into lane

i had more cs and a better kda

anecdotal evidence... but still

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Speaking of random, I'm getting Poppy and Zilean a lot in my 21 Aram games, I like getting poppy a lot but Zilean, eh.

This happening to anyone else?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
elder lizard has always been strong...that's why it got nerfed 12 times.

Only thing that changed recently was ~375 gold decrease lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
elder lizard has always been strong...that's why it got nerfed 12 times.

Only thing that changed recently was ~375 gold decrease lol.
Which is a giant buff...

I built elder lizard a lot pre "nerfs" and post and right now it feels more impactful than ever.

Top Bottom