• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

john!

Smash Hero
^ haha that's how i felt when i got my new monitor

0/2 so far in my promo series though... i give up mid and jungle BOTH games and those people still manage to feed... but i will prevail...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There are so many ways to get around wards in nearly every laning situation, imo. Basically, as long as your lane has some form of cc and you have good gap closing (nasus with 800 wither range is enough to run in outside of vision to apply it while being CC'd for a second and a half, shaco blink, lee sin, Kayle [lol]). Side brush wards aren't even always effective against this type of thing. I'm honestly surprised I don't see it more often as it's my preferred ganking method.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Lee Sin jungle still entirely too much fun.

Cho top lane against Tyrnd / Riven = Easy win for Cho if he's good.

Singed remains one of the easiest to farm with.

Damage based Wukong makes people cry and is hilarious amounts of fun

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
has anyone been getting random friend requests lately? since last night, ive gotten 5 from people ive never played with and at various summoner levels

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
well to be fair, when saw his original look he did look kind of like a Yordle for a sec, so I can see whay they made him look more humanlike...although it's a little unsettling(Uncanny Valley much?)

regardless the ****** Tarzan is still cool in my book.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
New Nunu face is godlike.
Anyone buy/care about Lissandra? Can't say I'm terribly interested in her, think she's pretty standard as far as AP goes. Her E is surprisingly fast to use as an initiation, if her jungler's coming in for a gank she can E->snare you before you know it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ask ryker, hes the best lissandra ive ever seen

john!

Smash Hero
just lost the 5th game of a promo series because our ADC decided to solo split push for the last 15 minutes of the game

have they invented a way to kill people over the internet yet?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
patch days are way too brutal to play ranked, yikes

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
*pingpingpingpingpingping*
Also why would anyone play ranked during the day, with new skins and champions out? It's suicide and asking for IP/promos lost since the little kids will be out.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I dodge on non promo matches where someone on my team plays a newly released champion.

I've has terrible, terrible experiences with people using them. But very strong wins the other way around usually.

2 weeks after the release I'd let them use those champs, not before because I have no faith in them being competent with that champion.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Sej looks like a butch ass dude. Nunu art is hilarious. Quinn still feels weak. ARAM q is awesome. Haven't seen any impressive Lissandras but I can see her being very strong.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Riot removed Tiger Stance priming by making Tiger Stance only proc while still in Tiger Stance, and didn't even put that in the patch notes.
Noticed it happening yesterday, thought it was a bug, turns out it was intended.
So is it just me or is there no reason to play Tiger Stance anymore?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Lissandra will be strong just by having approximatively 92 CCs, a gap closer and a built in hourglass. If she fails at being OP as an AP she'll become a support.

And yeah I'm having way too much fun with aram I'm wondering if it's healthy. Aram ranked when ?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got bored of ARAM as fast as I usually get bored with ARAM.
Very quickly.

Sejuani feels better, but she also feels more clunky at the same time. :applejack:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Riot removed Tiger Stance priming by making Tiger Stance only proc while still in Tiger Stance, and didn't even put that in the patch notes.
Noticed it happening yesterday, thought it was a bug, turns out it was intended.
So is it just me or is there no reason to play Tiger Stance anymore?
Well that sucks... considering W used to heal that damage too before becoming "regular" life steal :(

Niko45

Smash Master
Seems really easy for Lissandra to blow up valuable targets in team fights. Once she gets zhonyas she gets to do it completely safely as well. She's goooooooood.

Top Bottom