• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
removed? nooooooooooooooooooooo

also hype? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgUqmz8ca40
Lmao. I'm intrigued, I wonder what they would change about him in a rework. Although he's underused with a low winrate now, a decently fed Rengar is still easily one of the most terrifying things in the game if you're a squishy. At least with other assassins you can usually see them coming before you instantly die :x
edit: boo, Diana nerf.

also RIP coney

Steam

Smash Hero
I honestly don't even think rengar's that bad right now. like any reworks should be very small. idk maybe give his passive an internal CD so they can give him better numbers or something. and I'd still want him to keep his bruiser assassin hybrid archetype with the exact same ult, no matter what.

Player-3

Smash Hero
because ferocity is a pretty stupid resource system and is incredibly hard to balance so they're saying **** you whoever designed this kitty cat and putting some new resource system in

(at least i believe that's the reasoning behind it, heard that from someone)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
the tl;dr is essentially that while rango knifecat is quite weak, he'll still insta 2-shot people in top lane at level 2, soooo yea, when you have that sort of freakish power and still manage to have a ****ty winrate, there's a design flaw that needs addressing.

Coney

Smash Master
as rengar stands he's one of those champs that is either too bad or too good with no gray area, there are a few of those in league and it sucks

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That feel when you go to play a Ranked game, do amazing leading your team to victory and carrying with a great KDA and everything, then afterwards you look at your match history and realize you actually picked Normal Draft Pick on accident instead of Ranked that game...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Any advice I can get on playing Zac, I think he is really fun but I'm not sure what is more essential to build and possible build options I'm not thinking of.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, I'd say Cait needs a bit of a nerf. I personally would give her traps a bit longer of a cooldown and nerf the damage on her passive slightly as well.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Seems fair. Either you get to pull more frequently or you get more damage in lane, not both.
Yeah but then there's too much damage centered around E and would you look at that they're decreasing the damage on both the passive and active, and increasing the damage on Q.

I'll wait to test it myself before badmouthing anymore, but unless it suddenly allows Thresh to jungle (which I doubt) it'll just be an undeserved nerf.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
feeling really confident in league now, I've spent the past week breaking down my gameplay and working on my weak areas. had a day off today from work and just grinded out games, won about 13 games and only lost 2 while moving up a division. hoping to hit plat tomorrow night, my irelia is on fire right now :D

Leacero

Smash Lord
feeling really confident in league now, I've spent the past week breaking down my gameplay and working on my weak areas. had a day off today from work and just grinded out games, won about 13 games and only lost 2 while moving up a division. hoping to hit plat tomorrow night, my irelia is on fire right now :D
Sounds like you're almost... dreaming.

Dream team.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
also how the hell is top few percentile "low elo"? this is what i mean when i say that you're delusional.
How am I delusional? I even think most diamond players are trash (as am I). Sure I maybe in the top percentile but being ranked in the top 10% of like 6 million is still bad (well personally for me) but I guess that's because I expect more out of myself. Sorry if I think top 10% percentile is low, I know it isn't but it's just low in my eyes.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What Dphat's saying is.
He isn't good enough to make bank.
Considering how much bank is out there.
So even if he's in the top percentile, it still isn't good enough to make bank in tournaments.

I like banks.

D

Deleted member

How am I delusional? I even think most diamond players are trash (as am I). Sure I maybe in the top percentile but being ranked in the top 10% of like 6 million is still bad (well personally for me) but I guess that's because I expect more out of myself. Sorry if I think top 10% percentile is low, I know it isn't but it's just low in my eyes.
top 10% percentile is like gold 3 and up iirc. diamond is more like 0.1%

Niko45

Smash Master
Question for top lane Vlad players:

CDR boots vs Sorc boots?

Hextech vs Haunting Guise?

I feel like all these options are good but I can't figure out when each is an optimal choice. Does anyone have a good feel for what MUs which is best in?

Leacero

Smash Lord
You will be a good traditional Asian father. :gova:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think dphat is using low Elo as a synonym for bad.

Coney I feel bad for you.

I don't get why they're reworking characters. It's a silly thing.

Top Bottom