• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Player-3

Smash Hero
I would play with you john but I don't like your attitude so I don't care if you are good or not; you don't seem fun to play with

Coney

Smash Master
yeah i mean you've been saying it's someone else's fault you're not higher since i started league 2 years ago so i'm not sure really what people could get out of playing with you other than getting scapegoated

and i think you're a brony

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't see the problem of being a brony that plays league though.
I'd just not play with john cause of the reasons you and P3 have stated.

And the fact when it was fun to troll him last year I got infracted once for doing so.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I would play with you john but I don't like your attitude so I don't care if you are good or not; you don't seem fun to play with

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How to advance in gold

Play Caitlyn, use traps to cover your lane since your support doesn't ward (especially the tribush entrance to river), out poke the hell out of your opponent, go bf sword into botrk to have stupid h good damage, gain elo

I'm like 8-1 with her after botrk changes

Vyke

Smash Champion
I can agree with that, but that is less aggravating to deal with than nearly dying, having to run back, only to go back again after dodging another six times. I don't think it's about who's better, I think it's about who's less annoying to deal with.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i disagree with the argument about teemo, but i agree about nidalee; it's bull**** that a champion can sit where you can't see her, throw out a spell every 6 seconds from a random location, and taking even just one probably means you can't defend the objective they're sieging
I play Dominion once in a great while, and quickly discovered that Nid players on Dominion are the scum of the earth. You can't even buy wards there ;_;
You could play with me sometime :3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Dang it late to post that.

Yeah so she is gonna be a utility Mage, like Lux, only she now has a skill shot slow, a root, and a shield. New passive greatly fixes her ult problem. Shame no free 180 AP when low on health anymore.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I dislike that her tether is essentially a better version of Leblanc's now, but I can definitely see why they moved the speed boost to the shield considering how awkward W was before. Q sounds like it'll look pretty awesome visually. The mantra shield sounds op as balls depending on the ratio, but even then Mantra itself is probably going to have a 40-60 cooldown because of the new passive.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I dislike that her tether is essentially a better version of Leblanc's now, but I can definitely see why they moved the speed boost to the shield considering how awkward W was before. Q sounds like it'll look pretty awesome visually. The mantra shield sounds op as balls depending on the ratio, but even then Mantra itself is probably going to have a 40-60 cooldown because of the new passive.
Agreed that the Q-W combo sounds very Leblancish. I also initially missed the part on empowered E... I thought it was the same as before, but with a speed boost, but no... it shields the target, does aoe damage, and gives all allies near it a speed boost and shields them. Awesome :O
First impression is that empowered E is going to be the most used (as it already was) especially since you only have 1 mantra charge at a time now. I sort of expected using mantra to give her some sort of free stats, similar to what Jayce gets when he uses R, but I can't wait to see the numbers and stuff. Biggest question right now is if her skillshot Q goes through minions or not.

edit: ZAC: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3226580
too much at once!

Leacero

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this topic after 10 days of not visiting just to say that the new Karma set looks boring and unimaginative and that I'll probably be playing more DotA as a result.

Also Fiora bot is the best.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
MLG is a goooo

GGU has such a good comp with the exception of vayne, theres no reason they cant win this

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
His kit looks really good at first glance, but I'll wait for numbers before making a true judgement.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did anyone else get reminded of The Ooze for the Sega Genesis when they saw him?
Or The Tick?

Because both things came to mind. :applejack:

john!

Smash Hero
they say his abilities cost health, which means he might be manaless... and i hate manaless sustain...

oh, and PLEASE tell me his death passive has a cooldown...

hopefully he's balanced on release, because an OP hero with a kit like that will be infuriating to play against

edit: LOL at his lore:

Zac was always different from the other children.
you don't say??

D

Deleted member

Man I wish riot would run a test where flash was removed or something already. I'm getting so tired of this spell

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
complexity vs dignitas

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what a hot game

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I used to hate the crap out of flash.
I don't mind it now, but it's still kinda silly. :applejack:

D

Deleted member

Roughly the entirety of our game is based around the existence of flash. The cost of removing it in terms of rebalancing the game is astronomical.
I know, and I don't think it's for the better of the game if it was removed but it's just such a lame get out of jail free card (I don't really mind offensive use of flash)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How do you play against Malzahar and Anivia? When I get sent mid against these two I can't go assassin mode or try to outfarm them easily without being pushed in.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow I didn't expect a rework of the map, that looks really cool. Riot really wants to impress us today o_o

D

Deleted member

Except I don't think it is anymore due to the amount of champions released and reworked with it in mind.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35633434#post35633434 Official ARAM map and matchmaking confirmed.

oh wow that map is nice.

the reason I made the comment about flash was because just before that in the match Complexity vs Dignitas, cho basically facechecked a brush with multiple people in it and just got away. I don't think you should be allowed such mistakes at high level play, let alone in the LCS.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, I agree. You shouldn't allow somebody to get away from facechecking a bush, that's a bad mistake.

Top Bottom