• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You can defend your favorite champions all you want. Use them effectively and raise Leagues and then I'll be impressed (if what you're trying to do is impress? idk.)

Malzahar is a good champion. The majority of champions are good, "viable", etc. Some just don't fit into the current flavor of meta. I really dislike it when people in this thread do the "WHOA THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY GOOD? look at these stats I got playing an underplayed champ, zomg, appreciate me picking this niche character."

I mean, It's gonna keep happening and whatnot, but I just figure I'd vent.
God forbid people discuss possible counters to a meta in a discussion forum.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Like AP tryn?
Speaking of AP.... Leblanc. She's fun as hell, was considering buying her last year but decided to stick with ori. How build her currently in this stupid health meta, DFG, Zhonya's, Laundry Toremen. Or just go Deathcap with two D Rings since buff to percentage of AP...

Leacero

Smash Lord
Like AP tryn?
Speaking of AP.... Leblanc. She's fun as hell, was considering buying her last year but decided to stick with ori. How build her currently in this stupid health meta, DFG, Zhonya's, Laundry Toremen. Or just go Deathcap with two D Rings since buff to percentage of AP...
LeBlanc is quite possibly the least fun traditional mid champion and I always get her in ARAM. ;_;

Vyke

Smash Champion
People who use Nerds as a derogatory term while indulging in the same thing also give me a churtiggle. That's a hybrid of the words Chuckle, Chortle, and Giggle.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
haha nah I'm just salty about all the AP trynds... :p

I **** them every time tho so it's w.e it's just annoying as fk cuz kids don't even know how to play him

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
LeBlanc is quite possibly the least fun traditional mid champion and I always get her in ARAM. ;_;
The fun part about LB is watching their health bars disappear!

Oh then then you go 17-4 as her and still lose, that's kinda not fun...

Niko45

Smash Master
won a game at 97 points and got "league info processing..." ;_;

I was already annoyed that I was getting 3 LP per win leading up to this but now I get ZERO!?

My match history has the game of record and my ranked W/L shows the win as well but....still at 97 :(

fkacyan

Smash Hero
won a game at 97 points and got "league info processing..." ;_;

I was already annoyed that I was getting 3 LP per win leading up to this but now I get ZERO!?

My match history has the game of record and my ranked W/L shows the win as well but....still at 97 :(
Make a support thread about it?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It is absolutely brutal how poorly people build in Silver.

I don't care if they get any better or worse at the game as it goes up, but please tell me builds get better in Gold and up. If I get another Riven who rushes BT as Garen kills her repeatedly...

Coney

Smash Master
you're not a nerd because you play video games

you're a nerd because you say **** like "2 stronk," "___ op xDD" and "kid"

you're not a nerd becausue you're playing a game, you're a nerd because you say nerdy ****

Niko45

Smash Master
It is absolutely brutal how poorly people build in Silver.

I don't care if they get any better or worse at the game as it goes up, but please tell me builds get better in Gold and up. If I get another Riven who rushes BT as Garen kills her repeatedly...
Just got gold! Feels good to accomplish, but tbh I don't think the skill level changes very much. I've had lots of gold players in my silver 1 games and they are often raging feeders or people I just completely dump on in lane cause they just bad. There was a huge variation in skill in silver where people could be hopelessly bad or really on the ball knowing how to play around objectives properly and stuff.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I somehow knew Botrk would eventually turn into an AD carry item.
At least bruisers like Jax can still build it.

Definitely gonna consider it on Shaco now.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
it's certainly going to be a lot better than wit's end on her, thats for sure

Vyke

Smash Champion
Well, I mean, the two plays they showed you were Xin Zhao crushing a poor Nidalee. Does that not count?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I love this new Biglewater Cutlass/BotRK on Kog'Maw

Rushing vamp scep, now I can build it into Bilgewater instead of needing 1550 for BF sword. If I back earlier I can get that now :D

Vyke

Smash Champion
They will when it's immediately obvious on how to do it (especially when it's announced in patch notes)

Niko45

Smash Master
botrk on adc will be good regardless now, since attack speed is a highly desired stat for them and tanks will still build enough health to make it efficient, even if they aren't truly health "stacking".

I'm scared to see vayne in this patch

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is Cho'Gath good for n00bs? I've recently started playing LoL and he's one of the few Champions I've bought. Is he good at a high level too?
Good for noobs? I dunno, he might be a bit difficult for new players, because his Rupture takes some experience to land, but he's definitely very good at a high level. Definitely learn how to play him if you're interested.
BotRK talk: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...on_new_botrk_spoiler_its_the_best_first_item/

Also how is Tryn after the nerf? His heal should be the same at 100 rage, but how long does it really take him to get 100?

Top Bottom