• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
darius ****s on vlad so easily

you can push him out of lane at level 1 if you camp top bush and wait for him to show up in lane

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
honestly, saw the previews for the new noct legendary and I'm not impressed. It's cool, but honestly, I prefer the void nocturne skin by a wide margin.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Played more Rumble. DMG's pretty much spot on.
Fun begins when you get Rylai's though. :applejack:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I used to play Rumble a lot, I prob suck massive balls with him especially since I don't have the patience to sit there and not spam Q anymore

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Apparently Elise is unwinnable for Darius! So says Dyrus.
Elise is really stupid top. A long range, highly spammable nuke poke that's unavoidable is pretty effing good and her ability to commit and kite is also pretty good. She's a pretty solid pick imo and, what, the one of only three viable ap tops? idk, she's quite the lamer.

Also, I agree that Vlad gets owned by Darius. Vlad gets owned by a lot of people and idk why anyone would choose him anymore, tbh. His midgame isn't strong enough anymore especially when he struggles getting anything in lane.

Now what I would really like to hear about is Nautilus or Shaco top. It sounds cute and maybe a little kinky. Anyone who's done it should give me the deets.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think you should quit using mildly awkward terms in your posts that hint at you being an extreme closet pervert.

Otherwise I actually agree with most of your points (except that Elise is lame)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Pen or Reduction with some bulk. Poor AP Ratios, but % Damage and high base damage. Free Armor/MR in Spider Form coupled with FH/Aegis/Sunfire/etc, slippery in fights, etc. She's a lane bully through and through.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'd been waiting for my first chance to super-ban an adbot!

Edit: Can't delete the post though, someone will have to get that.

D

Deleted member

So I went over my keybinds again and came across attack move (and attack move click), what does this do exactly?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
People raging about Nami's CC being nerfed even though she hasn't been released yet... her Q became a stun instead of a knock up and her ult is just a slow without a knock up

quite sad that happened but sounded OP when she had double knock up

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
People raging about Nami's CC being nerfed even though she hasn't been released yet... her Q became a stun instead of a knock up and her ult is just a slow without a knock up

wtf? sounds like Zyra is still a better suppor then lolol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
jayce mid is very good...the roaming is NUTS

elise top is really really ****ing gay. her ratios suck so she just gets mpen and does SO MUCH even with no AP

:phone:
I am a huge advocate of Jayce mid. Like you said, the roaming is completely nuts and his wave clearing is pretty good. He also has really good mu's against most mid's.

Elise top is so stupid, that is all that needs to be said. Lmao.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
wtf? sounds like Zyra is still a better suppor then lolol
Zyra's utility is vision. That's something unmatched from all other champs because it's a free vision spell. Then she has her E which is pretty broke.

Nami has movement speed buff, non-ult hard CC, and a heal.

They do different stuff. Nami's ult is way too long compared to Zyra though.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I think you should quit using mildly awkward terms in your posts that hint at you being an extreme closet pervert.

Otherwise I actually agree with most of your points (except that Elise is lame)
Who said I was a 'closet' pervert!

When are there going to be in-houses again? Those were fun and I want to play with you guys more often.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Zyra's utility is vision. That's something unmatched from all other champs because it's a free vision spell. Then she has her E which is pretty broke.

Nami has movement speed buff, non-ult hard CC, and a heal.

They do different stuff. Nami's ult is way too long compared to Zyra though.
i would argue lux is the original zyra, a direct evolution

Vyke

Smash Champion
Her old voice was just Riven's but happier. I'm pretty sure it was the same Voice Actor, Christina Vee.

None of this is true at all. I went on the PBE a few minutes ago and tested it. Her wording on Q got changed, but it still acts like a knock-up, even though it stuns you as well. Visually, it's a knock up. But it acts as a stun because of the duration. Her ult is exactly the same, it still knocks up. The hit detection on it was improved. Her voice is also pretty unchanged.

Double CC on a support is not unheard of, not even hard CC on a non-ultimate move. Janna, Taric, and Blitz come to mind immediately.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
None of this is true at all. I went on the PBE a few minutes ago and tested it. Her wording on Q got changed, but it still acts like a knock-up, even though it stuns you as well. Visually, it's a knock up. But it acts as a stun because of the duration. Her ult is exactly the same, it still knocks up. The hit detection on it was improved. Her voice is also pretty unchanged.
Ok, that's why I said Zyra was now better. If Nami's ult retains the knockup (which it should) then she still sounds like a great choice. It seems like it would be extremely weak if it was just a slow.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno what you are talking about, Plants doing more damage than Heimer turrets and auto targeting champs seems pretty underpowered. #SaltyHeimer

:drflip:

Top Bottom