• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't think anyone can carry feeding teammates. Its easier to win a 4v5

(of course when there are feeders on both sides then its a which fed champ is better when fed)

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't think his ganks pre-6 are as bad as everyone seems to think, they aren't maokai level but they are stiill solid.
My opinion is that they aren't bad but they do generally require good teamwork with whoever is in your lane if you're trying to gank a competent player.

And that kind of thing is just harder to do/rely on in solo queue.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Watching Scarra's stream, he's playing support Heimer for Nien's Corki. 10 minutes into the game, he's 2/7 and Nien is 1/10. THAT is elo hell.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Watching Scarra's stream, he's playing support Heimer for Nien's Corki. 10 minutes into the game, he's 2/7 and Nien is 1/10. THAT is elo hell.
Next game is Annie, Zilean, Karma, Kayle, and Draven. They win.

What is your point?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That feel when youre 6/1/4 as jungle Sejuani, but then youre ADC DCs, your mid starts feeding the Kass, and your top is 0/4 Singed.

At least it wasnt ranked lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rather how to dive an Irelia three levels higher than you.
Skarner logic to take stuns for days.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey, don't talk down on Sej. She's not as bad as people think, imo.
Sej is one of, if not my favorite champ, and this is true. Shes definitely under powered, Im not denying that, but shes still more than viable. She has tons of cc and can stick to people hardcore, shes just outshined by other high cc junglers like Mao, Malph, and Naut (all champs I also love btw).

Just got a Penta with Trist, yeeeeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjI27zL0cK8

Vyke

Smash Champion
Skarner probably would've gotten the kill if the turrets weren't attacking twice as fast. It still wasn't a good idea to dive, and he still wouldn't have lived.

We need more MrYeh videos.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so where is it confirmed that turrets are attacking twice as fast? I saw someone linking a thread in here the other day that said that fast-attacking turrets were fixed, but I'm pretty sure the thread was in the EU forums so I don't know how this affects NA. ._.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Have you actually like, been attacked by a turret recently?

It's painfully obvious that the delay between tower shots is MUCH MUCH shorter.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
never dive always live

actually that might explain why my teams get blown up while diving even when we're at a major advantage

i just wonder how towers randomly start attacking faster, what kind of coding problem is that?? i remember this happened before too, some patches ago :\

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, maybe it's baron that I was thinking of, not the towers. man that was a nightmare.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i mean there used to be a baron code error where baron would basically go super sayian and attack at like 2.000 attack speed

R2_GP

Smash Journeyman
i don't know if i'm right, auto attack/QWER then immediately changing direction or walking away (before the attack animation) cancels such attack?? i swear this didn't happened a few weeks ago

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ugh, im almost to the 1300s now

this is such a bad elo sinkhole

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Maybe they left Turret AS coding from the old summoner skill Fortify.

That was serious fun to get kills that way when someone dives a teammate.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I got like, 2 triple kills and a couple doubles prior to that lol. I actually didnt start that great though and it wasnt until I left lane that I started scoring kills. That Leona wasnt that great and kept making dumb initiations that for some reason Id try to make something out of when it was obviously a bad decision, so I started out like 2/4 lol. Shed also always use her combo on Taric instead of Ez lol.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Got above 1500! Now I don't have to take ranked seriously anymore!

(Did it pretty quickly too. Maybe just lucky with teammates?)

Top Bottom