• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
I guess Sona is doomed, having 1 more hp than a melee minion.

You totally better introduce yourself to the GD, Mog

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Win lanes, adc is dumb and gets picked off repeatedly, lose game. I went 5/2 in laning phase as Lulu lol. My adc was raging so hard that i had 5 kills and he had 0

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
"stop stealing my kills Lulu omg noob"

I honestly don't mind that much if I go like 0/0/8 in a lane, lol. As long as we're ahead. Missing CS bothers me a lot more, though, and I still get supports who do that. :\

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

I honestly don't mind that much if I go like 0/0/8 in a lane, lol. As long as we're ahead. Missing CS bothers me a lot more, though, and I still get supports who do that. :\
uh if i could easily have gone 8/0/0 instead of 0/0/8, i would much rather have gotten the kills than the assists. even if some of them i couldnt have gotten at all, i would way way way rather be 5/0/3 than 0/0/8

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, and I would rather have the 8/0 as well. It's just not something that'd get me that upset, is all. Though I'd probably tell him to be more careful once he's at like, 4/0 or something.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

He got to free farm. Despite the fact Vayne was 4/2. I was fed enough to still make Vayne not able to farm.

Dekar173

Justice Man
And yet another. We invade, teammate does not ward our red (he sat in fountain taking from 0-40 to buy his wardSINGULAR/pot/MEKIPENDANT because "it would take too long"

Fast forward, Taric and I have burned Blitz' flash, while DORAN'S RING CASS is too far to attack him. Ok, this is fine. We steal red safely, while jungle Shaco's start was delayed/he's forced to blue.

After red, I run straight to my own red, pinging that Shaco is obv there. Cho migrates (extremely obviously). No one else moves, until Cass moves up and FLASHES INTO RED BRUSH. Smart decision. This ends in a very fast first blood.

"Riven wtf" -Irelia.

Bot gets double killed DIVING AT LEVEL 1 while all of this is happening. Enemy team didn't even get minis.

"Riven are you gonna ****ing gank?"

Yes, my Syndra-skill threw no boots Cass into a trapped brush, and no, I'm not going to gank your lane while my own jungle can easily be defended.

Gooby pls.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dekar I thought you were one of the best at this game what happened

p.s. the misspelling in the chat title is going to bother me until I mention it

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm Rengar v Lee Sin top. Team had an invade where they got 2 kills to 1. Anivia was the death, support Ali got 1 kill.

Skarner later comes top, we crush his shield I ignite walk away to my creeps- skarner FLASHES for the ks. He had literally JUST used his shield, had 0 pots, and burnt flash to try to escape. Skarner still flashes to ks, then burns all my creeps, COMPETING for cs after taking the kill (shove lane after a kill- very smart. Either jungler shows in lane to soak up xp, or signifies they're nowhere near that lane, this is the positive, but competing for the cs while doing so is just ********, especially after taking a kill).

What was Skarner's mistake? Flashing for the kill. Flash to secure? Sure, if it's a high priority target, or early. Flash to ks? Very poor decision.

Fast forward, I'm crushing lane. I have taken 2 turrets, and have killed their jungle twice off of ganks. Bot lane is a combined 2-9, despite top lane being the central lane of focus for enemy team. due to bot lane getting so completely *****, we can not secure dragons.

Skarner is now blaming me. I am up on Lee in kills, 100cs, and 2 turrets.

"Regnar wtf do something"

5-0-1

I don't know how some people can mentally function enough to turn on a computer, let alone play league of legends.

Edit:

Bottom pick: I only play mid.

Second pick: Me too. Mid chogath.

Me: pls no I'm just want to play.

Bottom pick picks Morde. Not even a goddamn kill lane. Just picks mord.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Honda stop trying to carry sona!

Also, the best league name I've ever seen: DynamicDildo

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I love convincing my team to go a kog/vayne bot lane and a bruiser that can farm alright 2v1, and just lane swap, how come more people don't do this in solo queue?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I once had a Darius go mid vs Gragas instead of me, and I went against (i forgot who) top because it would've been hard for Darius.. We both destroyed our lanes. That's the only time I can think of. Most people aren't willing to lane swap, think it's too risky or something.

Dekar173

Justice Man
It's just ridiculous I can boost other accounts far past my own elo, but the instant I hop on to play on my own account, I get the monkeys v koreans scenario.

Also that screenshot was of honda having some other dude boost his account I'm pretty sure, dude was a ****sniff, so of course he was on my team.

D

Deleted member

knew something was wrong with towers

i dove at level 3 and got shot up really fast and rocked myself for rest of lane it blew

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Also that screenshot was of honda having some other dude boost his account I'm pretty sure, dude was a ****sniff, so of course he was on my team.
Leave it to Hozz to make more enemies LOL, I remember that game in match history but I assumed you didn't recognize the account because you never said anything

For the record, I never had my account elo boosted, Hozz just got his banned at the time and I rage quit the game for a week so I let him borrow it, one week later I'm plat...god dammit how will I ever play on that account now

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I have learned my lesson of trying to get higher elo as a support. I'm gonna carry as a support/tank jungler (maokai and hecarim)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Trying to figure out what I can do with Leblanc to force kills more in lane, at most I force a farm lane when I get the right lane but I'm trying to figure a way to make that farm relevant.

I thought about roaming with Boots of mobi, it's worked a few times, but when people ward properly I can't get in with enough time to kill someone or assist in a kill.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Learn amumu if you want a tanky/support jungler, he's perfect for carrying baddies.
I disagree with this. While the contributions he brings with his Q and R are obvious it's difficult for him to exert pressure early in the game, and if your baddie teammates get shut down early then it's difficult to carry them later.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I disagree with this. While the contributions he brings with his Q and R are obvious it's difficult for him to exert pressure early in the game, and if your baddie teammates get shut down early then it's difficult to carry them later.
Definitely true. Makes me pretty mad when I see people at like level 4 complaining about not getting ganks from their Amumu. If your team can hold out to 6 though, his ganks are pretty awesome whenever his ult's up. He's also not blue reliant at all after the first one, once he has philo stone. Basically he's a very strong pick in solo queue if you feel like your team might be competent enough to not feed early game, since his ult wins fights.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I don't think his ganks pre-6 are as bad as everyone seems to think, they aren't maokai level but they are stiill solid.

Top Bottom