• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who's a reasonable CP to her? Someone that won't realistically gimp your team either. (GP, Kat, Heimerdinger, stuff like that)

I mean, I can think of people who won't outright lose the lane to her, including some Melee champs, but I can't think of many people who would **** her in laning. Maybe Vlad if he dodges everything early on?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Who's a reasonable CP to her? Someone that won't realistically gimp your team either. (GP, Kat, Heimerdinger, stuff like that)

I mean, I can think of people who won't outright lose the lane to her, including some Melee champs, but I can't think of many people who would **** her in laning. Maybe Vlad if he dodges everything early on?
for laning malphite, kass, akali, vlad, annie, cho, ez, irelia, karthus, galio, soraka, taric, kennen, leblanc, lux, malz, mf, morgana, nidalee, AP sion, AP yi, sivir, Udyr, veigar, zilean

situational: kat, malz, morde, pantheon, swain, mundo, heimer

for team fights olaf, yi, kass, akali, pantheon, anyone with banshees veil and some CC

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Thank you for flipping the metagame on its head and making us realize we're bad for thinking Anivia is pretty damn good. I'm surprised she's not mid tier or lower with a list like that of people who **** her in lane.

jpak

Smash Lord
for laning malphite, kass, akali, vlad, annie, cho, ez, irelia, karthus, galio, soraka, taric, kennen, leblanc, lux, malz, mf, morgana, nidalee, AP sion, AP yi, sivir, Udyr, veigar, zilean

situational: kat, malz, morde, pantheon, swain, mundo, heimer

for team fights olaf, yi, kass, akali, pantheon, anyone with banshees veil and some CC
only cho irelia leblanc and kass are realistic counters. bv does not stop her learn to detonate the Q so it does double dmg and youll still get the single damage, stun and frost, but no double.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
only cho irelia leblanc and kass are realistic counters. bv does not stop her learn to detonate the Q so it does double dmg and youll still get the single damage, stun and frost, but no double.
anyone with a heal/shield/blink/movespeed can outlane anivia easily
i say this as an anivia player

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
trynd can **** on her in lane. So can shaco. They both just wait for your stun then get in your face and **** you.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
What's up, got bored and figured i stop by. This is CleverAdvisor (maybe see my stream?!). If u guys play inhouses i wouldnt mind playin in a couple, I get bored a lot lol. Send me PM for friend add, i usually decline all my friend request because like 15 a day o_o;;
hai clever, remember that one time my Pantheon fbed your Malphite at level 1 in top lane by just standing there and attacking you? lol, not trying to be an ***, that's just my clearest memory of you because Locicero PMed me right after the match loling about it.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I once solo'd top vs a trynd as Anivia. When I hit level 2 I tried to q e him. He spun at me and I was trying to get my stun to hit twice but I was too late and missed because he was spinning at me. He then crit me twice to egg me and crit my egg 2 more times to kill me. Anyone that can kill anivia with 4 hits through her egg is solid aginst her in lane I would think.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Anivia can beat most people in lane.
Stuff like Kassadin, Garen (top lane, not mid), Sion, and tryn can do well.

Shaco is actually not a bad 1v1 side laner with lots of mana on his side (read: not going to happen).

Both Anivia and Sivir are stupid though, they make a character like Trundle look like a joke.
Trundle can control space/etc etc.
Anivia and Sivir do that as well with humongous ****ing damage with extreme amounts of safety.

IMO the two most OP characters in the game at the moment purely because of that (they should win every jungle fight, they make pushing against them nearly impossible, their damage is insane, their farming is insane).

-

Also Corki is hella-easy. Like... Ashe is harder - I am not joking.
A character with 3 AOE damage skills that anyone who knows what smart casting is can abuse + uber easy farming above level 6 is not a hard to use character.

jpak

Smash Lord
because it is easy to farm with corki does not make him easy. sivir can be beat by corki in laning phase, however late game she is by far the best. deny the other team of support and you will have a chance of beating sivir.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
because it is easy to farm with corki does not make him easy. sivir can be beat by corki in laning phase, however late game she is by far the best. deny the other team of support and you will have a chance of beating sivir.
Corki doesn't have to spend what, a paltry 6 mana per attack to do a buttload of damage? I mean honestly sivir would probably be ok if her mana costs were actually reasonable for that skill. Pre nerf Corki rockets weren't even that good, and that's his friggen ult.

I also remember reading somewhere earlier that once her attack bounces off and ricochets to someone else, that the defender's item effects won't proc from being hit. Stuff like Thornmail or Randuins apparently won't proc if she hits someone else first and it bounces to you. That's pretty gay if that's true lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh, I wasn't saying Corki was the 'best carry',
I just mean his skill cap isn't as high as Ashe, IMO.

In that same post I said anivia and sivir are the two OP characters atm :p

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
ROFL... we just WRECKED ItzWarty on his stream and the whole game they accused us of ghosting the whole time. Apparently they have never heard of wards. Not our fault he was doing jungle Veigar.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I am the best pirate. true story.

Top Bottom