• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Turazrok

Smash Master
I think it was pakman and Virg who were 5ing with me when I aced the other team with udyr and got a triple kill ;......; TOOO GOOOD

Turazrok

Smash Master
That's the most boss I've felt since way back when shaco could solo baron.

Or the time I got fb with mundo through a wall with a cleaver in an epic lvl1 fight

Leacero

Smash Lord
I once got a penta-kill as twitch in an all mid/all random game.

Also for Cho'Gath go 5 dorans blades into an atmas impaler. I SWEAR IT WORKS.

Also standalone client is up. BACK IN IT BABY.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I got a triple kill with Nasus the other day. One of them was because I was in between dying and being resurrected from GA and my sunfire cape killed a guy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
From what I understand, at the end of champion select you can just click on a teammate and offer a trade. I'm pretty sure you can do as many of these as you want as long as the timer doesn't run out.

Forgot to mention the worst part of this patch: Suppression. What an ill-concieved adjustment to the game. Essentially in a game with a WW, you will now NOT be able to push lanes without full health or some long-range CC that can out-range his ulti. Even with a ward up nearby to see him coming, if you are pushed past the center line and dinging their tower and he shows up, someone is probably gonna die. Malz is even stupider. He can do like 40% of your health with his ulti. Not only are those guys going to be real jerks to lane against now, but if you force him back and press his tower, he'll have a virtually guaranteed kill once you get into tower range.

It's so arbitrarily applied too. Ok, Malz ulti kinda sucked and people could cleanse out of it or reduce it via Merc Treads. So can a LOT of other abilities in the game. That's the point of those items. Why not give suppression to Nunu's ult so people can't just flee it every time or stun him out of it? Why not give it to Galio's ult? Why not Gangplanks? What about Morganas? They are just slapping it onto some characters as a bandage to player complaints instead of finding a way to balance the champions properly.

Terrible, terrible idea.
qq lol

junglewick is not going to be there every single time you get to push a lane

also, if he catches you at HIS tower, and your partner cannot stun or silence him out of his ult, (or lordy you were pushing it solo) you probably should die.

but since you are worried about good warwicks... a good malzahar will do a lot more than 40% if he ults you... he will pool and visions first and get the full length of them on you.

also, are you serious with wondering why they did it to ww and malzaguy and not nunu/morgana/gangplank/galio?

it was necessary for malzaguy. maybe not as necessary for ww, but its not that big of a change for his ult. the other people you mentioned absolutely do not need it, there is a large difference with their ults in general (im not even going to mention the fact that the other 4 people you noted all have AoE ults and malzaguy and warwick are 1v1... oh wait lol)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i played him all free last week and bought him this week xD

hes like morgana but kinda different, not as good, and (imo) more fun :D

i like surprising people with a roll across the q-w-e-r and killing them xD

and i like laning mana-free with malefic visions xD

pushing a tower is powerful too when you time it so you have a voidling with your creeps

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ive had some fairly smooth games lately

Other people though in the games complained about the lag. Go figure

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Skankplank! I like it!

SKANK IT RAAAIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!

i didn't like that... trying too hard...

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I think Phreak got the champion spotlight down accurately.

Tried diff builds on miss fortune for bout 3 hours. Phreak is about 80% spot on.

ook

Smash Lord
Why is Karthus's requiem so silent? He's supposed to be singing a song....
They need to add a sound effect for that, it would be so amazing.

also, earlier, me and a team were at pretty low health and chasing a miss fortune for the ace. She turned around and ulted... pentakill, lol

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Why is Karthus's requiem so silent? He's supposed to be singing a song....
They need to add a sound effect for that, it would be so amazing.
In my opinion, it's not something you can hear until it's too late.

And there's a glorious sound effect at the end.

ssssssshhhh....BOOM.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Manamune is so delicious for Urgot, I can't even begin to tell you.
Hopeless, hopeless!

Free Urgot week is the worst, by the way... Feeding Urgots left and right! Hard to lane against, easy to **** against. Or get ***** by because of your own feeding Urgot. And here I was thinking free Blitz week was the worst...

Miss Fortune seems pretty decent. Kass has been holding strong, I'm not sure how you see other Kassadins kiting around the forest expending all this mana without Clarity, Mogwai... it almost feels necessary on him. I do like the idea of cleanse, especially after this root change. Ghost... maybe...

I know I shouldn't run Flash but it's just so god **** fun to double flash.

Manamune on pirate makes my non-crit parrleys hit for 800+. Three shotted Miss Fortune. Also got first blood on an Urgot after he teleported away and Grog-Soaked finished him off.

Mundo still blows. News at 11.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I read Mundo's Cleaver changes wrong. I thought he gained half of the DAMAGE he did, not half of the casting cost lol. If that was true, he's probably be semi viable on SR and bar none dominating on TT.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Miss Fortune seems pretty decent. Kass has been holding strong, I'm not sure how you see other Kassadins kiting around the forest expending all this mana without Clarity, Mogwai... it almost feels necessary on him. I do like the idea of cleanse, especially after this root change. Ghost... maybe...

I know I shouldn't run Flash but it's just so god **** fun to double flash.
Kassadin needs blue buff 100% of the time past 15 minutes, that's how. Ghost + Cleanse is what Utahime runs and I personally think he's the best Kass in the game right now but I'm probably a little biased because I duo queue with him, lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Luigi would be a terrible bowler.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
UGHHHHH... the patch has ruined the game for me, literally.

The game now runs at about 8-10 FPS when I'm just running around and slows to 2FPS during team fights. I have done EVERYTHING to maximize my system performance and it has had no effect. I usually run 25-30 FPS and after the patch, no changes to the system or anything, I can't do anything at all. This is miserable. Even the log in screen lags. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah there have been some reports of terrible FPS even on good computers from something patch related. Dunno when they will address it

S l o X

Smash Champion
When people say "Free _____" they mean that the character is on rotation right? ._.

Almost slept in American Lit. because I was playing til 2am. I didn't even get the win of the day, definitely wasn't worth it.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Just be patient M3D. Take a LoL break for a couple weeks.

My best advice, as that is what I'm doing to alleviate the problem.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
holy crap, I might need to start playing Mundo:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiBtoqoCzAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiBtoqoCzAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Top Bottom