• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Lovage

Smash Hero
new mastery tweak for all my ap's:

drop useless *** havoc for +4 minion damage (along with your normal +3 ad) and last hitting is hella easy

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My AP masteries are 21/0/9, and I removed the Havoc points, but now it looks like I have to decide between Summoner's Wrath and Executioner. Executioner, to me, seems like the better choice, and since I'm always carrying ignite/flash, I don't know that the +5 AP and AD from ignite being on cooldown is really worth it.

It looks like I'm missing something. Maybe take points out of Mental Force?

Lovage

Smash Hero
yes mental force sux **** not worth it

some dudes it's fine veigar, leblanc, gragas, etc.

the tiny 3 ap you get will, after scaling, do less damage than if you were hitting with +3 AD auto attacks (plus the arguably bigger benefit of easier/more consistent creeping)

****ty masteries: havoc, mental force

sick masteries: reduced damge from creeps, increased damage to creeps, improved recall

edit: and yea summoner's wrath is pretty good. a MUST if you carry exhaust, pretty darn good if you carry ignite. 5 ad/ap is no joke for tight engages (and it also helps with creeping!!!!!!!!!)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
HAWNDAFOO i'll play with you!!

i am now officially done with school forever.
Squeeeeeeee congrats Cindy, now you should celebrate by duo queuing with me, I'll go Lux mid and you can Cho top, I'll FP him for you :denzel:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yes mental force sux **** not worth it

some dudes it's fine veigar, leblanc, gragas, etc.

the tiny 3 ap you get will, after scaling, do less damage than if you were hitting with +3 AD auto attacks (plus the arguably bigger benefit of easier/more consistent creeping)

****ty masteries: havoc, mental force

sick masteries: reduced damge from creeps, increased damage to creeps, improved recall

edit: and yea summoner's wrath is pretty good. a MUST if you carry exhaust, pretty darn good if you carry ignite. 5 ad/ap is no joke for tight engages (and it also helps with creeping!!!!!!!!!)
So mental force sucks but archmage and blast are ok? I thought I remember hearing those suck >_>

Coney

Smash Master
been watching some streamers to get a better sense of streaming cause i might try doing it soon

is it just me or is hashinshin an obnoxious ****

Coney

Smash Master
yeah but like that guy in particular

not only was he unpleasant, yelling at everyone for **** he did and blaming his team, but he went on like a 10 minute self-indulgent tangent about how bad he is at smiting

OMG I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING U GUYS I'M SO BAD SERIOUSLY NOT EVEN JOKING xD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
tuned into xj9 or something like that, a jungler. 5 seconds of watching, he's raging and badmouthing his viewers. Not watching that stream again lol

sheikamaru

jive
yes i am happy someone responded :)

and yes i'm currently at low elo right now.. on a third win. i normally play lulu at other levels though

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Omg, Eleisa's being usefull? Awesome.

And thats a weird Oracle's change... the one per 7 mins per team thing seems a little dumb to me, but I can see why they would nerf the duration I guess.

And as for health on wards, imo that doesnt really change much other than I guess it makes it harder for teams to take out wards instantly on placement, which honestly doesnt happen too often unless they're all camping a bush as its warded, and in that situation itll prob still go down.

jpak

Smash Lord
ad + support can kill bushes in wards bot upon placement quite frequently
it is a good change

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
bureaucratic issues apparently.

Maybe he had been given the ok to do so from an immediate boss and the higher ups didn't take kindly to it, maybe he just assumed that since it was released it was ok, but apparently he talked about some stuff in reguards to pulsefire ezreal that was part of the reveal video and that violated his NDA.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I have no doubt.

But there's still no reason to be upset, worry, or care about him. It's between Riot and him.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
guy gets angry and decides to go double jungle since he called it but was 4th pick, I end up 1v2 bot lane and our junglers end up getting a lot of kills and I get the highest cs in the game, then we win.

i don't get this game

Vyke

Smash Champion
The 'Meta' is not the game. It's only a part of it, and it can be broken when 85% of the people that play the game can't actually play it correctly for it to actually matter.

Top Bottom