• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Purple

Hi guys!
I bet LB died by herself like an idiot.

-----

Find minion. Kill it with Q. There you go you are now Nasus.
I don't think he had a problem playing Nasus, as much as he did have a problem getting out damaged as Nasus.

As your q gets stronger, it's pretty easy to farm under turret; I would think that's actually the best place for Nasus to be.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
AP Sona mid is the new best mid. Ive won 4/4 times now. Everytime I go mid I destroy with my scores. I've beaten Mordekaiser, Anivia, Twisted Fate, and Fizz. Sona can't be beat in mid.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Their team has a Rumble in the Jungle and his summoner name is "The Rumble"

I am scared. I am going to level 1 gank him.

Purple

Hi guys!
I love listening to asdioh talk about LoL things, he has interesting games.

On that note i just watched HotshotGG's solo queue team get pooped on because of a bad engage. It really gets entertaining to watch when you understand what's actually going on instead of just watching mindlessly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've spectated some of his games.
It's like watching high school football. No one plays right, so all of the mistakes that happen, and how the other team reacts to those mistakes, make it fun as hell to watch. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Turns out "The Rumble" wasn't actually that good. And we invaded their jungle and went 3-0, pfff. Level 1 Volibear is way too good

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When I go Yi, I just push towers all day and run like hell when the inevitably get the jump on me. Cooperating with a Teemo in top/bot tower pushes is fun as hell. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I just played Jax (for the first time) and it felt so good. The other team literally let me put my lamppost inside them.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I just played a game with no jungler, it was so good.
They gave me blue when the game started and every time it was up, I bodied the other teams Ziggs.
Lux with blue is so nice.

Purple

Hi guys!
All push team (dont think its very viable, but ye). Blitz sivir bot, AP teemo mid, jungle yi, xin top. Everyone has passive attack speed boost , except for teemo who is good for escapes (mushrooms). Plus blitz's powerfist hurts turrets hard.

In b4 frozen heart / oracles

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Morde/Anivia/Morg/Cass/Ziggs would be so much better than AP Teemo. Even AP Yi.

5 Archangel's Karthus autoattacks would probably do a ton of damage to a tower, too.

Purple

Hi guys!
Oh yeah tiamats. But Id figure yi needs the as and ad to get optimal pushing, instead of tiamat

Gp and ww would be better than xin

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait why? I hate playing AD carry. Early game it feels like you have very little freedom, and lategame everything depends on you positioning yourself well and right clicking the right targets :/

Niko45

Smash Master
I find bruisers more fun to be fed with cause then you can roam the map and do whatever the **** you want where as ADs still have to be extremely careful no matter how fed.

AD is the most rewarding in actual tight battle games tho cause your positioning and decision making is so key to the team's success.

I don't play mids tho so I can't comment on them. Also jungling ****ing sucks you're just the scapegoat for everything and you can make tons of plays and still lose easily while simultaneously being naturally underfed.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you want an auto attack team comp you that can mow down towers you usually would have an ezreal and/or warwick, Nidalee can work too.

Pretty much having an Ezreal/WW on your team while picking high base attack speed cheesers (Shen, Udyr, Orianna, Kennen, etc etc etc) guarantees freeeeeeeeee towers.

Top Bottom